The Jonas Brothers & Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana

RayOxide

How many of you like metal now, used to listen to pop music as kids? Be honest now.

Hannah Montana does actually have some talent (i.e. she can sing and write songs).

The Jonas Brothers? Oh God. If they had zits instead of (fake) tans nobody would care. They're talentless with good looks.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you like metal now, used to listen to pop music as kids? Be honest now.
Shouldn't worry about it. Most of them don't actually listen to metal; they're just trying to be hardcore.

How does bashing kiddie-bashers make you any different?

Shouldn't worry about it. Most of them don't actually listen to metal; they're just trying to be hardcore.

How does bashing kiddie-bashers make you any different?

Because I wasn't saying that their music sucked.

Uh, guys. You're trying to diss music that is listened to by little children. Don't try to act so superior.

Personally I'm dissing them for advertising their crap and getting DEALS with a company that started off about cartoons everyone could watch and then evolved into a little kid cult company.

Too far? :-#

...What?

They're making cartoons with Miley and Jonas Brothers?

HXC!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't listen to metal, hate it.

And a general correction: Its the Jonas Sisters.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

next to my darkthrone 'a blaze in the northern sky' shirt, a far distance away from my mayhem's 'deathcrush' shirt, but hidden behind my atheist 'unquestionable presence' shirt...lies a shirt i am not too proud of, none other than an aaron carter shirt, with a picture of aaron carter on the front with the text 'aaron's party' and on the back it says 'come get it'.

.............you got me.

p915h.gif

next to my darkthrone 'a blaze in the northern sky' shirt, a far distance away from my mayhem's 'deathcrush' shirt, but hidden behind my atheist 'unquestionable presence' shirt...lies a shirt i am not too proud of, none other than an aaron carter shirt, with a picture of aaron carter on the front with the text 'aaron's party' and on the back it says 'come get it'.

.............you got me.

That was a great song, to tell the truth.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

And a general correction: Its the Jonas Sisters.

I wish all threads I read were filled with such biting wit.

:roll:

My wit didn't win? :cry:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

0mgz!!11! h4nn4h m0nt4na and j0nAS br0S!!!1!!!111 i wub them cuz they r0ck AnD! they! r! h0tt1eZ!!11!11!1! Y l1sten t00 sc4rY pplz lyke MeTt4LL1ca and D1ztu5bed 0r dR34m ThE473r!?! tey r lyke z00 h3avY and M34n! I wub u M1l3y CyRuZzz!!11! <3:

The saddest thing is that you actually seem to think you're funny. Just.. stop posting.

Cool.

I honestly don't know what is worse, little kids listening to Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers or 11-13 year olds listening to Slipknot and thinking they are badass.

But I AM badass. :twss:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

wait.

Miley Cyrus = Hannah Montana?

???

Hannah Montana is her pseudonym or alter ego. I personally think she's schizophrenic.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I honestly don't know what is worse, little kids listening to Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers or 11-13 year olds listening to Slipknot and thinking they are badass.

Damn you :twss:

:?

I didnt think i was badass though

@ginger about pop

Yeah, but, well.. err.. I was 8?

I liked rock at 10.

THERE ARE 13 YR OLD GIRLS HERE YKNOW.

Mlbfan isnt badass

:)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I realize that by responding on this thread, we're giving them what they want. To be talked about mooore... we're losing.

And a girl in my class got ahold of the Jonas Sisters book and thats all they've been going on about for the past days. Oi..

8888kev8888.jpeg

Hannah Montana does actually have some talent (i.e. she can sing and write songs).

The Jonas Brothers? Oh God. If they had zits instead of (fake) tans nobody would care. They're talentless with good looks.

I'll admit, I remember the lyrics to some of the backstreet boys songs back when they were kinda "cool". They were the only CD my mom would listen to, and I got into it...And now I'm a metal maniac...

Hannah Montana is alright if your a girl, but really, she's just another Disney Channel actor who got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to popular cuz of the little girls watching it...Kinda like Hilary Duff...and that Tisdale lady...all Disney does is put them in crappy sitcoms, and then they become music stars...

The Jonas Brothers are so annoying...my sister won't shut up about Joe...she has huge posters of the friggin guy with the eyebrows that mask his forehead everywhere! Hate how much publicity they get...

[bleep] you Disney channel...now instead of giving more publicity to the people dying overseas in Iraq, every morning we can turn on our televisions and watch interviews with three kids who just need to figure out that they are only liked by girls who's hormones haven't kicked in...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Not me. The only time I can remember starting to really enjoy music was with the whole nu-metal thing (Limp Bizkit, Korn, etc). Add bands like RATM, APC and Tool into the mix and those are the kind of things I originally got into.

These days I'm much less into the nu-metal movement and more into all kinds of death metal. Mind you I like lots of other kinds of music as well - rock, prog rock, alternative rock/metal, some metalcore and some singer-songwriter/folk/indie type stuff. I think pop music is one of the few genres that I've never had any genuine interest in. The others are hip-hop and country, but I wouldn't mind checking out some of the oldschool hip-hop classics like Public Enemy, etc...

Not me. The only time I can remember starting to really enjoy music was with the whole nu-metal thing (Limp Bizkit, Korn, etc). Add bands like RATM, APC and Tool into the mix and those are the kind of things I originally got into.

Wow, that situation is very identical to mine. I never cared that much about music until I was about 7 or 8 then after listening to radio rock I really got into it. I've never liked something even remotely close to the Jonas Brothers even at that age. I mean, we didn't have the Jonas Brothers ten years ago but Christina Aguilera and NYSNC existed and I hated them both. In fact, I remember pretending to like NYSNC just to get along with this one kid so he would give me free popsicles and ice cream. <3:

^Also like me; I used to listen to whatever was on the radio until I was 10 or 11 and got into more rock stuff

Then when I was 12 I started to like Slipknot, then Korn and all.

Now others. 8-)

I dont need a siggy no moar.