Albums you're looking forward to or enjoy from 2009!

Rahila

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, a new Bonnie 'Prince' Billy album in march. It's called Beware. Also the new Animal Collective album is coming out here in a week or something?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Yes, a new Bonnie 'Prince' Billy album in march. It's called Beware. Also the new Animal Collective album is coming out here in a week or something?

It leaked a while ago. I tried listening to it, but didn't care for it too much, though I haven't listened to anything else by them. It might need more time to grow.

TOOL has been "writing in earnest" since after the holidays. I doubt it'll be released in the next 2 years, but hey, it's a start.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

some artists who are supposed to release an album this year that i'm looking forward to:

-between the buried and me

[bleep] YES! :thumbsup:

I really don't think they can top Colors though, to be honest.

that that was kinda wayyy too epic of an album, the whole one looooong track style was so awesome

John Frusciante has a new solo album out on the 20th of January called The Empyrean. I listened to one of the songs from the album called "Unreachable" on his Myspace page and I really liked it.

That's about the only thing I'm looking forward to this year so far.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

some artists who are supposed to release an album this year that i'm looking forward to:

that that was kinda wayyy too epic of an album, the whole one looooong track style was so awesome

Sweet, I cant wait for this album.

Things that would make me squeal like a school girl: Rage releases a new album, Rage tours near me, Bradley from Sublime comes back from the dead Jesus style, Tool tours near me, actually basically is any band I like comes to Washington State.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Sweet, I cant wait for this album.

Things that would make me squeal like a school girl: Rage releases a new album, Rage tours near me, Bradley from Sublime comes back from the dead Jesus style, Tool tours near me, actually basically is any band I like comes to Washington State.

I promise you rage is not making a new album anytime soon. :|

I promise you rage is not making a new album anytime soon. :|

I wouldn't rule it out. When they announced they were going to play Coachella, they all sincerely denied making ANY new music. Then when they decided to add in Rock the Bells and Alpine Valley (of which I saw them at AV), Tom Morello said that they were respecting each others solo endeavors and that recording new music is "a whole different ball of wax." After headlining Big Day Out, Leeds/Reading, and other festivals around the world, they choose "not to comment." The more they have been playing together, the less they say about recording.

Having seen Rage twice on their reunion tour during the last year leads me to believe that there might be a chance for new material. When they opened at Alpine Valley with "Testify" and the lights all came up on the 40,000+ screaming, fists in air, Zach looked at the crowd and did something I've never seen before at a live concert: He smiled, something very rare for him to do on stage. And when they ended the show with "Killing In the Name", there was energy that was the equivalent to millions of Rage fans pent up for 8 years there that could not be topped by any live show around these days. Just watch this video and watch up until the last second and you will see why I think that the four members of Rage Against the Machine are on good terms once again and why I believe there's a possibility for a new album.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."