Newly uncensored word list

sven_bohikus

Im really opposed to this update. I will regularly have to listen to meaningless profanity now, and there is absolutely no reason for it. We have survived for years with the current runescape censor, and I have learnt to use non-vulgar words, Darn replaced my all too favourite damn, and now I know I will go on playing runescape without using any of these newly unblocked words.

To hell with freedom of speech (Some guys excuse on the RSOF) The amendment does not apply to Jagex, so dont take it that they HAD to do this update. I think it is unnecessary, and we will all have to suffer the consequences of this...

Who needs to say "Crap, I just got owned" for example, when you could say "FFS! That guy 3 hitted me" or some other way of saying it, which you would have done before the update, and not be bombarded with useless spam.

If the reporting still comes under Rule 1 still, the people spamming @@s at the castle wars lobby might as well be spamming "Crap"

so, you'd rather have ppl saying for [fark]'s sake than crap? :oops:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that words such as [wagon] shouldn't have though, even though the true meaning of [wagon] is a donkey...

Let's say you where to use it as meaning bottom, it's a body part, i fail to see what makes it so offensive :wall:

81147627af7.jpg

Thanks Hatebringer for the awesome siggeh :)

rank2runemonkey.png

^ I got bored ;)

My blog is win <3

I think everytime I have ever said 'I was on the phone' after a break due to answering the phone, and having it starred out, at least one person reported it. Luckily, I have validation from Jagex that they thought that was as unwarrented as I did. My validation becomes visable by febuary I hope.

I assume this means that not everything will be potentilay offensive anymore.

I think that words such as [wagon] shouldn't have though, even though the true meaning of [wagon] is a donkey...

Let's say you where to use it as meaning bottom, it's a body part, i fail to see what makes it so offensive :wall:

It's not about the organ, it's about the way it's described, for example, there's a big difference between a peni... and a di...

Im really opposed to this update. I will regularly have to listen to meaningless profanity now, and there is absolutely no reason for it. We have survived for years with the current runescape censor, and I have learnt to use non-vulgar words, Darn replaced my all too favourite damn, and now I know I will go on playing runescape without using any of these newly unblocked words.

To hell with freedom of speech (Some guys excuse on the RSOF) The amendment does not apply to Jagex, so dont take it that they HAD to do this update. I think it is unnecessary, and we will all have to suffer the consequences of this...

Who needs to say "Crap, I just got owned" for example, when you could say "FFS! That guy 3 hitted me" or some other way of saying it, which you would have done before the update, and not be bombarded with useless spam.

If the reporting still comes under Rule 1 still, the people spamming @@s at the castle wars lobby might as well be spamming "Crap"

+1

"Give them a ride and they want to drive" :shame:

Have you guys seen partens ranting on the RSOF already? :ohnoes:

hithaiti-1-1.jpg

If you're not being offensive, then I don't think you'll have to worry about that. There's a difference between "you're an [wagon]" and "my [wagon] is sore" (allthough that statement raises questions, lol). The first sentence is offensive (according to Jagex, I'd say who gives a crap, but oh well), while the second one isn't.

when ya can say suck my a hole on runescape i think parents will step in!

To which my response is "You don't think your kid sees the same thing (and worse) at middle or high school? Wait... are they not 13 yet? Better kick them off until they get older! Pay more attention to what you're signing them up for, you failure of a parent." Damn, crap, suck, [wagon], etc are not even vaguely offensive to anybody over 12, unless you are simply too much of a whiny idiot to be on the Internet at all. I finally might be able to have a normal conversation with people, best update in AGES!

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

The ability to say damn is, by far, the best update in ages.

Darn never quite cut it for me. Makes me feel like I'm part of some Disney film.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

THEY UNCENSORED [g**]dam ???? Thats over the line :evil: :evil: :evil:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Phone, address and school are great to have back. So many times I want to say go to this web address and can't. Or "I'm on the phone"

I'm not sure if they could do this,but what I'd love to have is some kind of status marker like in msn messanger. Things like "Away", "Wc'ing". "Training Slayer" cause sometimes ya just want left alone while training and 10 ppl start talking to you while you're killing some big npc and if you don't respond right away they all get irked at ya. *Sigh* :wall:

akashasmommy.png

Elizabeth: There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing.

Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.

Do or do not - there is no try. "Yoda"

Phone, address and school are great to have back. So many times I want to say go to this web address and can't. Or "I'm on the phone"

I'm not sure if they could do this,but what I'd love to have is some kind of status marker like in msn messanger. Things like "Away", "Wc'ing". "Training Slayer" cause sometimes ya just want left alone while training and 10 ppl start talking to you while you're killing some big npc and if you don't respond right away they all get irked at ya. *Sigh* :wall:

Cant say web adresses

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Haha, some people are complaining about this update on the RSOF.

They should just realise that the ignore button and changing public chat on/friends/off are there for a reason.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Words are meant to be used for effect, not offense.

"I had to get my [wagon] down there double time" :thumbup:

"Dude your such an [wagon]!" :thumbdown:

"I gotta do this homework or my [wagon] is grass" :thumbup:

"Stupidass" :thumbdown:

Until the RS community can learn the difference, half these words need to be re-censored.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Woah, I think too many F2P'ers are saying such phrases as "lick my [wagon] crack", this update needs looking at imo. :?

I most definitely understand where you are comming from... just think of all of those autotypers that will be autotyping "Suck my [wagon] you hoe!" all day long... it kind of is a shame :?