Best food chain?

shooterbob7

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Ooo...Theres a small chain..Damnit, I forget exactly what its called, but its a wing-only restaurant. Mabye its called "red-hots". I dunno.

But they serve salt and vinegar flavored wings =P~ (yes, sounds disgusting but it's amazing ::' )

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domino's Pizza > KFC > Subway > Burger King and McDonalds (tie) > Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut is low, not because it's bad, but because of the general feeling of disappointment I get whenever I go there, I always expect so much more than I get :(

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I hate fast food chains... Subway used to be the only bearable fast food chain for me but ever since i've worked there I can't eat it anymore.

Now I only visit La Belle Province, their food is so good I don't care if my arteries explode

hiccup.png

In-N-Out by far. The reason why is overrated because its so good. :P

Taco Bell and Wendys come to a close second. I don't like Del Taco though...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

All-America. Best [bleep] burgers I have EVER had, better than the big mac, whopper, and any other fast food COMBINED. The reason it is so good? Only one store, not a chain (does that disqualify it?)

It's on Long Island, right? If that's the place I'm thinking of then, yea, they do have the best burgers in the world. Every time my family would visit my grandma we would eat there. :D

Pizza Hut/Dominos > KFC > Taco Bell >McDonalds > Subway > BK >= Tim Hortons

I don't like cooking...

I hate Wendys with a passion.

Hooters, nothing better than hot chicks serving you hotwings :lol:

I like subway though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Why is Tim Horton's so low?I found them about on par with A&W.And thats pretty good.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I prefer Subway or Mc Donalds. Although I refuse to eat Subway where we live now because they have a nasty habit of not washing down their boards, using the same knife and not cleaning their salad tubs. If I wanted little bits of carrot, onion and peppers on my sub then I would have asked for it. CLEAN YOUR WORK STATION SLACK [wagon]!! :thumbup: It's not rocket science that your customers can directly see what you're doing and the condition of the salad straight through the viewing glass. For anyone who works at Subway pretty please take this aboard because your customers really do b*tch and moan about the condition of your foods!!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I went to Sonic the other night, for the first time ever because theres only 2 of them I think in New Jersey, and the one closest to me is about an hour and a half away, and Sonic is now my favorite fast food place, although I really try not to eat fast food that much.

But yeah, Sonic. Bacon Cheeseburger on Toast with a famous cherry slushie > all.

The best food chain I can think of is some good old sausage links. :lol:

Ok... seriously... El Pollo Loco (good fast-food chicken, nothing processed), Ryan's Steakhouse (Steak + Buffet = good), Chipotle, Raleys/Bel-Air supermarket (the prosciutto bayleaf panini is to die for)

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Wow, I've never realized that it's so hard to find good food places for so many of you guys. I feel very blessed that I have a selection of more than forty restaurants within five minutes' walk.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Wow, I've never realized that it's so hard to find good food places for so many of you guys. I feel very blessed that I have a selection of more than forty restaurants within five minutes' walk.

You should feel blessed to have ANYTHING within a 5 minutes walk :?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I prefer Subway or Mc Donalds. Although I refuse to eat Subway where we live now because they have a nasty habit of not washing down their boards, using the same knife and not cleaning their salad tubs. If I wanted little bits of carrot, onion and peppers on my sub then I would have asked for it. CLEAN YOUR WORK STATION SLACK [wagon]!! :thumbup: It's not rocket science that your customers can directly see what you're doing and the condition of the salad straight through the viewing glass. For anyone who works at Subway pretty please take this aboard because your customers really do b*tch and moan about the condition of your foods!!

I work at the cleanest Subway on the island on Montreal *points at awards on the restaurant's wall*. We stock rotate all our veggies (whenever we add more it always goes underneath old stuff), meats and even the sauce. Our lettuce bin is cleaned every morning, it never gets dirty either. Also, if my boss hires incompetent people who dirty up and mix veggies all the veterans (including me) yell at them. After every rush, we (it's usually me, easy work) clean the microwaves, toaster oven and counter (where all the meats, veggies n sauces are on display), and someone else runs up and wipes off all the tables. So yea, come dine at my subway \'

Customers still manage to complain about other things though, but that's what I get for working with the public.

hiccup.png

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and 5 Buck Pizza.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Culver's is easily the best food chain out there. A better brand of beef makes a butter burger better!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I like red lobster (mainly for their greasy [wagon] bread) and olive garden.

I dunno why people are only takling about fast food restaurants.. the OP made no mention of it being fast food only. Unless everyone honestly prefers a nasty fast food joint over a less nasty sit down place..