Quest 150

Le_Fay

i have a feeling its going to be annoying for me to do it won't be god related while guthix sleeps released so close to #150 maybe a expansion on the mourners quests or the the glourephie quests (terrible grammar i know but there peculiar words) as they were both requirements for while guthix sleeps as they were in such a recent quest it could be that it is a expansion and they were requirements so that more people would be able to do the quest

on a probably unlikely note maybe you need a certain familiar from soul wars as a requirement?

Ieuanty.gif

ieuanty.png

drops worthy of note: karils top

slayer drops: 1 g maul 2 adamant boots

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got it

champion quest- hero quest- legends quest- then 150

dont no a good name prob master quest or something higher then legend

Higher than legend? God, maybe? Probably not, but who knows.

I think that it is going to be some crappy F2P quest that is, dare I say it, even easier than Cook's Assistant! Oh yeah, I'm bringing those expectations down.

Jagex Mods have stated they were "excited for 150".

Maybe they are excited to release a crappy quest and piss us all off. :lol:

It could be that Jagex Mods are excited because they won't have to hear "F2P doesn't have enough quests" from ranters.

Anyways... I'm looking forward to quest 150.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Looks like THE 150th quest is going to be in March or Early April since Easter will have a quest. :D

These days, there's only 1 quest each month, or none (like february...) so it HAS to come out in March.

Otherwise Easter quest = 150th quest.

priest_wiz.png

Looks like THE 150th quest is going to be in March or Early April since Easter will have a quest. :D

These days, there's only 1 quest each month, or none (like february...) so it HAS to come out in March.

That would be a major kick to the Easter Eggs.

Valten_1.png

And a major kick in my private parts...

priest_wiz.png

rofl

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

rofl

I think that's what beriorn meant ;)

rofl

Moving away from talking about testicles... I'd like to say that I hope this quest is TRULY epic, and will be something as we have never seen before. I enjoyed WGS a lot, and if number 150 can top it, I wonder what the future for quests will be. I hope that 150 is a true EPIC and that the following quests are more challenging and have deeper and more interesting storylines. I also hope that they reveal more map area this year. Last year they revealed about 2 spaces... big deal. So far we've had a couple areas revealed this year, and I really hope they continue with that... one a month would be great. The main RuneScape continent's been unfinished for around 10 years now, and it really needs to be completed so we can see the release of the next continent... most likely the Eastern Lands. I know this was supposed to be upgrade year, but to me "upgrading" means finishing the unfinished without adding new things. And, well... the map's unfinished. Runecrafting is unfinished. Many quest storylines are unfinished. Fix some of them. :)

Also, in regards of the Soul altar... I hope it's released this year, even if it's near the end I'll be pleased. There was a THREE YEAR span between the death and blood altars, but law was released just a year before death. Jagex can't let this time pattern continue. Runecrafting was the first skill released with RuneScape 2, and so far they've made... OK you know what, I've got 2045 total level and I forgot how many they've made without finishing the first one. Ridiculous. They really need to get the soul altar released so runecrafting can be labeled complete. I don't want to be waiting until 2010 or 2011 for it... or, Guthix forbid, 2012 or beyond.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Not that we need more speculation, but with the axing of the BTS we are now completely in the dark about what we may or may not this month. I'm still hoping we get this fabled quest...

Why did you just randomly bump this thread...

LOL.

Not that we need more speculation, but with the axing of the BTS we are now completely in the dark about what we may or may not this month. I'm still hoping we get this fabled quest...

Because we have not seen this quest yet! :shock:

Personally, I think they were waiting for no BTS, that way the surprise of not knowing what the quest will be adds to the thrill of release. "Hopefully" it will be worth the anticipation.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Because we have not seen this quest yet! :shock:

Personally, I think they were waiting for no BTS, that way the surprise of not knowing what the quest will be adds to the thrill of release. "Hopefully" it will be worth the anticipation.

I agree. It does seem slightly suspicious that they axed the 'Behind the Scenes' feature just as we were expecting to hear some news on it.

Personally, being left in the dark about what's coming makes me feel uneasy. The thought of being so ill-prepared and confused on the day of the release of (hopefully) the biggest and hardest quest to date leaves me feeling like I should be checking over my shoulder every few minutes.. :?

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I just thought I'd total the current quests level amounts so that some people stop debating about how many quests there are left. Also, I decided to just post it for those that are just curious about it. From this deduction, I think it would be safe to assume that quest # 150 will indeed be a grandmaster quest, due to the other quests (besides master) having several other quests for people of that skill level.

Grandmaster: 1

Master: 16

Experienced: 36

Intermediate: 54

Novice: 42

Total: 149

captain_poet.png

rofl

Moving away from talking about testicles... I'd like to say that I hope this quest is TRULY epic, and will be something as we have never seen before. I enjoyed WGS a lot, and if number 150 can top it, I wonder what the future for quests will be. I hope that 150 is a true EPIC and that the following quests are more challenging and have deeper and more interesting storylines. I also hope that they reveal more map area this year. Last year they revealed about 2 spaces... big deal. So far we've had a couple areas revealed this year, and I really hope they continue with that... one a month would be great. The main RuneScape continent's been unfinished for around 10 years now, and it really needs to be completed so we can see the release of the next continent... most likely the Eastern Lands. I know this was supposed to be upgrade year, but to me "upgrading" means finishing the unfinished without adding new things. And, well... the map's unfinished. Runecrafting is unfinished. Many quest storylines are unfinished. Fix some of them. :)

Also, in regards of the Soul altar... I hope it's released this year, even if it's near the end I'll be pleased. There was a THREE YEAR span between the death and blood altars, but law was released just a year before death. Jagex can't let this time pattern continue. Runecrafting was the first skill released with RuneScape 2, and so far they've made... OK you know what, I've got 2045 total level and I forgot how many they've made without finishing the first one. Ridiculous. They really need to get the soul altar released so runecrafting can be labeled complete. I don't want to be waiting until 2010 or 2011 for it... or, Guthix forbid, 2012 or beyond.

10 years now? You sure about that? Kinda hard since the game just recently hit the 8 year mark since the game as we knew it in any recognizable way was released. I'll grant you I've been wanting to get into the Pirfddinas for a very long time, but I don't think it's been a decade.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.