How many people have maxed out? Part 3

DragnFly

There's a difference between a skill everyone trains and a skill that people train for a false sense of accomplishement.
I was kidding. :| Does anyone actually show off their cooking cape?

The kids who spend all their money on it just to have a cape.

My brother did that, after I got 99 fletching he wanted one. When he was done he had under 10k left lol.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

There sure are quite a lot of people who have spent too much time in this game, like myself :P. Great work everyone and gratz on your 99's :D

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

<3: This is good proof though.

I see the melee capes all the time. I don't think this devalues my own achievement, especially since I got mine before RS2 was launched hahaha. But seriously, if I got 99 cooking (and I intend to when I get my 99 fishing) I would proudly wear the cape. :P

Still a suprisingly low number of people with 99 Cons :?

It used to be the #1 skill to dump your money in as you could show it off through your house. There were other expensive skills but you couldn't show them off. And then skillcapes were released.

Well I'm glad that Magic isn't that common compared to the other real combat skills :D .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Still a suprisingly low number of people with 99 Cons :?

its starting to replace summoning as the rarest skillcape. i wouldn't be surprised either.

makes sense, the benefit to 99 summoning is better then the benefit of 99 construct.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

^ The game hasn't really grown alot, its more that people aren't leaving, and in the long run getting the 99's.

To be honest, maxing out is nothing special anymore, heck, to me, anybody in the top 'lot' nowdays aren't anything special either, don't even know any of there names anymore, gone are the days when it was the power 3-4 at the top, im bored of seeing people max now.

Yeah same here, recently I glanced through the top 21 and I think I recognized like 3-4 names out of 21.. It used to be that every one on the top 21 list was extremely famous as they were a part of a very select few..

I doubt many people have ever known the top 21 by heart.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

There's a difference between a skill everyone trains and a skill that people train for a false sense of accomplishement.
I was kidding. :| Does anyone actually show off their cooking cape?

The kids who spend all their money on it just to have a cape.

I hope you, kid, have more money in your bank than I do, let alone our stats...

Wait, does wearing the cape while combat count as show off?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

The era of zezima is over :cry:

Nobody cares.

You're wrong, sadly.

I care, i much preffered having Zezima at the top than a few people who have got to the top through basically one skill.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The era of zezima is over :cry:

Nobody cares.

You're wrong, sadly.

I care, i much preffered having Zezima at the top than a few people who have got to the top through basically one skill.

At the expense of sounding like a drooling fan, if Zezima were to finish Summoning, he'd automatically be number two, and I have no doubt that he could overtake number one in no time at all. Zezima is truly one of the best.

It's amazing to me that so many people maxed out in such a short amount of time.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.