Soul Wars Abyssal Minion Gives Free Abyssal Whips.

bigmoneyak

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so mean of them to do, but at the same time that is one of the best things they could have ever done.

It reminds me of all the quests where there are cut scenes of valuable items getting destroyed or taken by another person (W.O.M.) and you're just sitting at your computer wishing that you could find a glitch to be able to take the items. And then you get disappointed.

I really need to get 85 slayer now =/

darkjakx.png

Yeah it's funny, but why does everyone want one now they've seen screenshots?

Surely the XP outweighs an otherwise usless pet?

It's all well and good getting one once you've maxed ya stats but I'd rather use the zeal on the otherwise expensive prayer XP, or the annoying to get range XP.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

ROFL I JUST SAW A VIDEO OF SOME GUY ALCHING THE WHIP THAT YOU GET FROM THE MINION!!!!

apparently you just alch it and the coins appear on the ground because it thinks it's a whip drop or something :| .

72k for the price of a nat :mrgreen: .

Immediately followed by the most unappealable ban imaginable.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

ROFL I JUST SAW A VIDEO OF SOME GUY ALCHING THE WHIP THAT YOU GET FROM THE MINION!!!!

apparently you just alch it and the coins appear on the ground because it thinks it's a whip drop or something :| .

They'll let you alch 249 times before they ban you though.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

They'd let you do it once, as long as you then submitted a bug report and didn't do it again.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Computer says no.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

No, fake.

2j3qh46.jpg

That's so mean of them to do, but at the same time that is one of the best things they could have ever done.

It reminds me of all the quests where there are cut scenes of valuable items getting destroyed or taken by another person.

Arrgh...the memories of My arm's big adventure. D Chain, legs, whip... :cry:

OT:I loled in real life at that.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber