Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

People who act hyper/crazy.

During break, a girl slapped my leg for no reason and asked "Does this hurt?". I was like "WTF?" and walked away from her.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who misuse irony!

irony = something which was unlikely

That is so ironic.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

- People who think they are better then everyone else. (Show offs, stuck up people, etc)

- People who dont take into consideration other peoples feelings.

- Magpies! (I get swooped several times walking to the bus everyday)

kwatsv-1.jpg

Thanks to LowFatMilk for the sig

I hate losing stuff when I know I had it just a minute ago. Like I have my phone when I walk in the door, set it down somewhere while not really paying attention, and can't find it. So frustrating.

This when I put down my glasses to change my shirt or to rub my eyes.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

People who misuse irony!

But doesn't the fact that most people use it in a different way kind of change the definition over time?

Irony is almost impossible to define (though despite this I would say Hex's definition is dead wrong).

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

And I also love who important things like the NK situation or the new healthcare plans aren;t important topics for discussion at all, but everyone is just dying to know about Spongebob's last misadventure, or that Britney Spears has been seen entering an Applebee's.

Edit: And when I make more food than I can finish.

Good one.

People who misuse irony!

But doesn't the fact that most people use it in a different way kind of change the definition over time?

Irony is almost impossible to define (though despite this I would say Hex's definition is dead wrong).

That's ironic, the guy who hates when people misuse the term ironic tries to define irony, and gets it wrong...

rosssigfinal.jpg

People who misuse irony!

I meant something that is unlikely that then happens.

lots of people use it to mean coincidental.

meatlover.png

When Runescape lags me out for no reason. It's either the new game engine, or my connection has problems.

This happens like 10 times each day.

@ Hobgoblinpie: What's with the fake sig?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

When Runescape lags me out for no reason. It's either the new game engine, or my connection has problems.

What do you mean, fake? :blink:

One thing that really does my head in is when I run downstairs to answer the phone - miss the phone, then have to run back upstairs because they rung my mobile right after that and I miss that! >.<

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

One thing that really does my head in is when I run downstairs to answer the phone - miss the phone, then have to run back upstairs because they rung my mobile right after that and I miss that! >.<

Hobgoblinpie doesn't even have 99 Firemaking...

And, something else that annoys me is throat aches. Whenever I swallow, I keep feeling a pain there. It's so annoying! :mad:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Hobgoblinpie doesn't even have 99 Firemaking...

And, something else that annoys me is throat aches. Whenever I swallow, I keep feeling a pain there. It's so annoying! :mad:

That's Spooferfish's signature and avatar. A bunch of the mods are swapping that stuff. They're crazy, I'll tell ya...

People singing along to music annoys me.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Loud people. My flatmate keeps shouting for no reason and it really annoys me, there is no need to shout and bang about.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^