Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

1. About 20 days, most of the time I just play it to listen to the main menu beats though.

2. Horrible, like 0.9 (compensating for my apalling rate when I was a noob now)

3. 3-4 hours, although I'm nearing exams now.

Fun class:

Riot Shield

Anything, would recommend the rafficas though.

Blast shield/C4/Throwing knife

Any special grenade

Marathon/Scavenger

Hardline Pro/Lightweight

Last Stand

Final Stand

So fun to play on Domination. You get them raging all over you haha

I was using the default riot shield class just the other day, so funny seeing people run after you for revenge.

Every time.... every time.........

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. About 20 days, most of the time I just play it to listen to the main menu beats though.

I'm pretty sure it only hold track of actual in-game time when you're playing matches.

I use steam, so it seems to only record the time it shows that you are "In Game: X" to your friends.

Yea I prefer the red dot sight on my tac knife, actually. The iron sights are just too awkward for me. Some weapons are like that.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Yea I prefer the red dot sight on my tac knife, actually. The iron sights are just too awkward for me. Some weapons are like that.

I admire your sarcasm (or your ignorance, whichever).

All submachine guns with urban now (the MUzi was pro). Only the F2k, WA2k, and all LMGs save for the AUG left. Not very impressive, but I just want the colour.

You know, there's only like 3 of you that still actively posting, compared to the postings of months ago. MW2 is dead to TIF imo.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You know, there's only like 3 of you that still actively posting, compared to the postings of months ago. MW2 is dead to TIF imo.

That's why I talk about anything MW2 on a different website

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Quality "this-is-what-is-wrong-with-MW2" game today. 4v4 Team tac. The entire other team had hacks. Literally, each one had different ones. One had a full-auto FAMAS + wall hacks. Another had either 1000% damage, or made it so he could kill like in hardcore (he killed in one shot). One was speeding around with some sort of auto-sensor (he was running away from me a few yards away, no indication I was there, and then just turned around and sprayed) and wall hacks, and another had it so explosives didn't work against him. Eg. You threw c4 next to him and couldn't X-spam detonation. It just did nothing. Using the detonator didn't kill him. Oh and every care package was an EMP. So yea.

I have a bad feeling that when BO comes out, stuff like this will show up pretty early since quite a few people have gotten good at hacking games.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I've been looking this stuff up for a while now, and I think Black Ops won't have it for at least a little while. This is because a new dashboard update is coming out on November 4th, so the JTags won't be able to even get online until they can make a fake version of that. Even then, the developers of the part that lets them get online might make it so they can't have a hacked copy, because they realized that they ruined MW2; although they might not be that nice.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

• 2 weeks later...

So I got Xbox Live yesterday and this was the first game I played online (and so far the only one). Minus a few lag issues here and there, I'm not having any problems and it seems like a lot of fun - except for all the little kids acting [developmentally delayed]ed on their mics dropping f-bombs every 10 seconds. Is there any way to mute the talking from other players? :-|

Yeah. In game, push select (on xbox) to bring up the scoreboard. Then just scroll down to their name and push A I think. You can do it in the lobby too, just move over to their name and push A, then mute player or something.

2s0cxth.png

Level 46 on prestige 5 here. I'm still having a lot of fun playing this game, and I think I'm in the lucky ones as I don't get games full of campers nor do I get games with hackers. Even on ffa I don't get many boosters, but when I do, it's a lot of fun following them to each lobby and stopping them from getting the nuke, I love it when I annoy boosters.

Well this game is pretty damn addicting on XBL. I'll probably learn to hate it soon like most of you, but I enjoy it for the time being. For some reason I was doing really well the first day I got it (2 days ago), now I'm terrible. :lol:

Well this game is pretty damn addicting on XBL. I'll probably learn to hate it soon like most of you, but I enjoy it for the time being. For some reason I was doing really well the first day I got it (2 days ago), now I'm terrible. :lol:

When you're doing horribly, the last thing you should do is continue playing and rage over it. If you suck suddenly for no apparent reason, just stop for a while. I don't know why, but it's always worked for me.

On another note, I've just found out that VAC can't ban people for prestige hacking. I don't know if this is good news for me, but I've found several fun weapons that I couldn't use (because I don't have the challenges):

Vector/P90/M14(21)EBR/M4A1/MP5K Extended Mags - So fun. I use Scavenger with everything except the MP5K and the P90, which I use Sleight of Hand. Hell, everything is so much fun with Extended Mags. SUPER SPRAY FTW

MP5K/UMP45 Thermal - If you kick ass with this then you are pro.

I've also realised that I'd take Red Tiger over Fall. I mean, it's great, but Red Tiger has this... more pronounced colour. This is a blessing is disguise, haha.

• 2 months later...

Got thrown into a hacked lobby/server w/e on ps3, killcam showed a guy using wallhack & a menu with things like unlimited ammo & godmode. After I left the game I had all perks, attachments, camos, challenges unlocked + lvl 70 and prestige 5 I think, 5 stars next to my name.

Not too sure if I should be pissed or happy, now I don't have to waste my time being a challenge-[bleep]. 10-20 hours played, everything unlocked, how cool is that.

Didn't know that there were hacks in this game, learned something today I guess. Not buying cod or activision online multiplayer games anymore if they let hackers run loose on their games like this. Good game.