25th March 2009 - Pre-purchase advice and more

Dork

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Not impressed with the plate still....... price will jump up then collapse again.

I have not played in too long it seems..... whats the orange blob in your equip screen mean?

He borrowed the item.

Ah cheers! should have know that....... although never had to borrow anything.

oh and just so you know it is my plate, i just lent it to my lower leveld acount to train with

so im not just some person whinging about some item i dont even own, ive had it since the 2nd day it came out and paid near 40m for it, i was hoping the new look would add to the value

]ac_s_dc.png

Wow, I can't believe they really took out the F2P Mage and Ranged attack prayers out..I used them..

And gave us the 3 prayers we don't even need?

What the hell?

I hope the deposit crates are still at the Lumby field..I hate Jagex a bit if they took them out too.

Wow, I can't believe they really took out the F2P Mage and Ranged attack prayers out..I used them..

What the hell?

I hope the deposit crates are still at the Lumby field..I hate Jagex a bit if they took them out too.

maybe it was to even out the strength between ranged and melee a 99 def 99 ranged under 100 combat is far too powerful against melee

]ac_s_dc.png

Hmm. I shall have to open up my gilded altar tomorrow after school while I do my assignments.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

It could be a future update where we can cease activity and regenerate energy at a faster rate.
RSC Throwback, more like.

Agility update maybe?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

It could be a future update where we can cease activity and regenerate energy at a faster rate.

Those sleeping bag words always annoyed me... would be interesting to see them add a rest option though it kind of kills the purpose of the achievement ring and some summoning monsters. maybe as an extra way for f2p to recover energy

What the hell?

They already changed the prayers back to normal without a system update. o.O

[404] Signature not found.

Those sleeping bag words always annoyed me... would be interesting to see them add a rest option though it kind of kills the purpose of the achievement ring and some summoning monsters. maybe as an extra way for f2p to recover energy

I would be pretty annoyed if fatigue was brought back :(. Oh well, maybe they'll surprise us.

Sleeping skill, breathing skill, so many possibilities! :D

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

[image]

Is the rest option new? D:

Yes, but when you click it.. it says coming soon.

Will be fatigue/sleeping bags, I hope it is 'cause this will make all Jagex's efforts to stop macroers back in their face lol.

They should have kept the random events as they were and not bothered with fatigue/sleeping bags.

Macroing will be so, so much easier with fatigue/sleeping bags, all Jagex's efforts will be in vein :(

Good fight Tormented Demon soloing? :)

What do you mean?

Soloing in general will be a lot easier (Prayer switching will be a lot easier, less clicking, easier soloing).

I didn't mean that it was nerfed or anything ;).

[image]

Is the rest option new? D:

Yes, but when you click it.. it says coming soon.

Will be fatigue/sleeping bags, I hope it is 'cause this will make all Jagex's efforts to stop macroers back in their face lol.

They should have kept the random events as they were and not bothered with fatigue/sleeping bags.

I doubt sleeping bags will be back. Jagex removed it for a reason. It failed horribly. Also, randoms are still here.

Macroing will be so, so much easier with fatigue/sleeping bags, all Jagex's efforts will be in vein :(

Why? They have macro detecting systems. Jagex can detect macroers without the input of randoms or sleeping bags.

Soloing in general will be a lot easier (Prayer switching will be a lot easier, less clicking, easier soloing).

Not really. It's still impossible to switch before the tormented demon hits you once after the demon changes attack, and it's still not that difficult to get the prayer in before the second hit. This only slightly helps people who were too slow to swap prayers before the second hit, and they weren't the ones that could last for 20-50 kills per trip anyways.

Not really. It's still impossible to switch before the tormented demon hits you once after the demon changes attack, and it's still not that difficult to get the prayer in before the second hit. This only slightly helps people who were too slow to swap prayers before the second hit, and they weren't the ones that could last for 20-50 kills per trip anyways.

Okay, I guess I misunderstood the update. I haven't been able to log in yet :? .

Oh well, I've already got my claws :P.