North Korea launches a rocket

Deiophobus

If north korea does have a missile and has any intentions of targeting anybody with it... I think it will be safe to say the Black Eyed Peas can make a new music video for "Boom Boom Pow" cuz that's what is gonna happen to NK's territory if they indeed launch a warhead at anybody.

dillingham1.png

Commissioner of the first Tip.it fantasy baseball league

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of curiosity, does North Korea have any allies?

China may send it some supplies, but for the most part NK is the smelly kid who sits alone at lunch and threatens to shoot up the place, so everyone tries to stay on it's good side but at the same time noone really gives a [cabbage].

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

North Korea has launched a long-range rocket, a South Korean official confirmed to CNN on Sunday.

The payload of the rocket remains unclear. North Korea has said the rocket was to carry a satellite into space, but the United States, South Korea and other nations fear it could be a missile with a warhead attached.

advertisement

Earlier Sunday, before the launch, South Korea's national security council called an emergency meeting amid concerns that a North Korean rocket launch was imminent, a presidential spokesperson told CNN Sunday.

On Friday, U.S. President Barack Obama reiterated that the United States strongly opposes any such launch.

Obama isn't god, but I think he'll be passive. It's not good, but tbh N korea can't support itself.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

I'm not sure how interesting any of you consider this, I was just wondering your opinions in general about North Korea, or their intentions. My main fear is that the United States will overreact to this, and create more trouble than there already is.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

China is an ally insofar as they wouldn't be happy with more embargoes on North Korea. If worst came to worst though I don't think they would side with them.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

China is an ally insofar as they wouldn't be happy with more embargoes on North Korea. If worst came to worst though I don't think they would side with them.

Yeah, pretty sure China is their only real ally, but even China doesn't like NK much anymore. I also think that if it came down to a war between Europe and/or the US vs NK, China would probably side with us, as our economies are tied together, plus China does not want WWIII to happen.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

According to Fox News, NK is now planning a 2nd missile launch... See what happens when we let something fly. Now NK thinks they can get away with firing a new missile every other day.. Also what happened to there being a UN ban on NK launching missiles, and tha their failure to comply would result in military action? All bark and no bite obviously.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

What is happening to all the wars?

A while ago Russia attacked Georgia, and idiots in Georgia USA got scared. A temporary cease-fire was called, and we haven't heard about that since. Then a while laer, the Gaza strip was attacked. This lasted a few weeks, and now we haven't heard anything about that. Is there someone out there thats somehow able to steal wars?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

According to Fox News, NK is now planning a 2nd missile launch... See what happens when we let something fly. Now NK thinks they can get away with firing a new missile every other day.. Also what happened to there being a UN ban on NK launching missiles, and tha their failure to comply would result in military action? All bark and no bite obviously.

UN, defintion--all bark no bite

lets consider their strict response to the problems in darfur and pre 2003 their prevention of the cruelties of the hussein government.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

North Korea has launched a long-range rocket, a South Korean official confirmed to CNN on Sunday.

The payload of the rocket remains unclear. North Korea has said the rocket was to carry a satellite into space, but the United States, South Korea and other nations fear it could be a missile with a warhead attached.

advertisement

Earlier Sunday, before the launch, South Korea's national security council called an emergency meeting amid concerns that a North Korean rocket launch was imminent, a presidential spokesperson told CNN Sunday.

On Friday, U.S. President Barack Obama reiterated that the United States strongly opposes any such launch.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

I'm not sure how interesting any of you consider this, I was just wondering your opinions in general about North Korea, or their intentions. My main fear is that the United States will overreact to this, and create more trouble than there already is.

Obama isn't god, but I think he'll be passive. It's not good, but tbh N korea can't support itself.

I separated your quote from mine, you had just edited your message into mine, without an edit mark.

snowsigyy7.png

I'm going to be blatant.... There are too many [kitties] and not enough people who are willing to stop something that is extremely dangerous. It has started with many other nations, and I though it wouldn't happen to the US, but it has. 70% of the world is one giant [kitty], 20% of the world is what they are afraid of and are too crazy to realize how crazy they are, and the other 5% of the world doesn't have enough support to revert the [kitties] or defeat the crazies.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

I'm going to be blatant.... There are too many [kitties] and not enough people who are willing to stop something that is extremely dangerous. It has started with many other nations, and I though it wouldn't happen to the US, but it has. 70% of the world is one giant [kitty], 20% of the world is what they are afraid of and are too crazy to realize how crazy they are, and the other 5% of the world doesn't have enough support to revert the [kitties] or defeat the crazies.

Yep. Remember the last time the major world powers tried appeasement? About half the world got blown up.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Yep. Remember the last time the major world powers tried appeasement? About half the world got blown up.

Yay, don't I feel safe?

This is what the people who say we can all live as equal being need to realize. There will always be someone with more authority than them. There will always be someone poorer than them. There will always be someone richer than them. There will always be differences. There will always be a governor and the governed. There will always be someone watching someone else.

My history teacher says that the US has no right to wage war, threaten, or even intervene with the NK missile plots. He constantly aks who gave the US the power to govern other countries and enforce policies. He fails to understand that if we didn't enforce established policies and watch over others there will be utter chaos and anarchy.

On another note... This seems a lot like late 30's and early 40's.

-WWI came to a close -The Iraqi war is (sort of) ending.

-The stock market crashed -the economy is a gutted fish

-Hoover is promising redemption of the US -Obama is promising "change" and "solutions"

-Countries are building military's and tensions grow -NK is firing missiles and allies of NK are building up armies.

-WWII starts -(THIS HAS NOT HAPPEND YET) WWIII starts

See the connections?

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

-Hoover is promising redemption of the US -Obama is promising "change" and "solutions"

-Countries are building military's and tensions grow -NK is firing missiles and allies of NK are building up armies.

See the connections?

I smell a new chain letter.

See the connections?

I smell a new chain letter.

*sniff* Nope, that's me :oops:

Also those connections are starting to scare me.... :ohnoes:

----------------

Listening to: Dream Theater - The Glass Prison

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Go talk to Israel for army size. It has one of the smallest, yet best trained military in the world.

What about...

SPPPPPAAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!

300_movie_image_gerard_butler.jpg

Great, now I need to go watch it. I'm not even going to worry about NK right now. They'll have to wait until after calving season to become a nuisance. My schedule is full.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I feel physically sick reading some of the warmongering posts on this topic - who made the USA the world's policeman?

the UN, when they decided to never hold anyone to international law

excluding iraq which was the greatest intellgence failure ever, the UN never does what it is supposed to. Lets consider that NK has nuclear weapons technology and long range missles both of which they were not allowed to have. Lets also consider Iran which is still working on nuclear technology they arent allowed and their happy message that israel needs wiped off of the map.

Not warmongering, and I really would like to avoid a war with anyone but the UN waving its fingers angrily wont stop a missle attack.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

See the connections?

I actually heard that theory before. The missing part, however, is a Hitler lurking in the background.

C2b6gs7.png

I feel physically sick reading some of the warmongering posts on this topic - who made the USA the world's policeman?

the UN, when they decided to never hold anyone to international law

Aaah, I wanted to make that joke.

On another note. How is this anything like world war two? If that's so, I'm clearly Abraham Lincoln. I grow facial hair. I've chopped wood. I have a hat and a suit. OH MY GOD THE CONNECTIONS TIME TO FREE THE SLAVES GUYS!

You're also forgetting the, I don't know, millions of differences between now and world war two's time? Besides, you need to learn your history. The US didn't enter the war for about three and a half years. Yeesh, you guys would probably have a lot of people listening to you, but now diplomacy is at a relatively high point.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

What is Obama saying? He said unless we were directly attacked he would try his damnedest to stay out of any conflict involving NK. Well how did the US enter WWII? An attack by Japan on the US. How is the US going to enter WWIII? An attack on the US by NK.

On another note. How is this anything like world war two? If that's so, I'm clearly Abraham Lincoln. I grow facial hair. I've chopped wood. I have a hat and a suit. OH MY GOD THE CONNECTIONS TIME TO FREE THE SLAVES GUYS!

What is you are a descendant of Abe? For all we know he could be your great great great uncle. People always have similarities but since when have to completely different era's had tings so similar that it could practically be the same. I mean honestly, If you gave the first Alien 2 papers giving details about whats happening now and what happened back then (not including names, dates and other obvious clues), he would probably say that they were the same time periods from different perspectives.

Sicus Locum Para Bellum!

Does anyone actually care about North Korea? They're like the little forum trolls that erupt to garner attention every now and then.

If they actually posed a risk, the US has enough military installations in SK, Hawaii, and Japan to handle that. The US aircraft carriers floating around the Pacific would have no problem taking the whole country out.