Saddest Movie Scenes?

Dizzle229

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watership Down, I loved it but I cried all the way through...the same goes for the first couple Land Before Time movies.

Okay, this may make me sound like a sissy but I cried during Dead Space: Downfall. The scene were the blue-haired chick gets brutally killed - getting sliced in half, slowly with a lazor saw made me cry. Only because I felt sorry for her and she was the only character who didn't go slightly crazy. But the scene quickly changed from me being sad to me being grossed out.

Fairyyoshi.png

Imitation of Life (1959) is one of the saddest films I've seen in a long time. A small clip wouldn't do it justice...

We have Sirk lovers on the forum? :thumbup: Hello.

Imitation of Life is such a bittersweet film, I like it too. More sad movies I like : Citizen Kane, Schindler's List, Of Mice and Men [the Malkovich one].

I dont like when Mufasa died in the Lion King.

+1 to The Green Mile. Some scenes of The Shawshank Redemption are truly sad.

Oh ! and One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest - Hollywood doesn't make movies like that anymore. Made me laugh like mad too.

The Christmas shoes is by far the sadest movie I will ever see, also this movie is based on a song, that is sad as well.

Here is the two sad parts(also if you want to watch the whole movie its all on youtube).

WARNING YOU MAY CRY!

watch 7:00-9:00 mins.

then the other sad part is at 0:20 secs.- 3:30 mins.(the song they based this movie on is sang at this part)

We do not quit playing because we grow old we grow old because we quit playing.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

2mhc00i.png

End of Click

Dog dying in I am Legend

Maximus's family being killed in Gladiator.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

A Walk to Remember - When Landen goes to his father to thank him for paying for homecare of Jamie before she dies. Get's me everytime.

Beaches - When her daughter screams "Mummy!" and it shows Bette Midler at the funeral and reaching out for her friends child. Yet again, EVERYTIME!

As mentioned the end of click, when the dog dies in I Am Legend, when the father flies into the spaceship in Independance Day and he say's something like "Tell my kids i love them".

And also anytime an animal is hurt i cry, it's just so sad. Sad music really plays a part in it.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

• 2 weeks later...
The Lion king - Where his dad dies. Gets me Every [bleep] time.

:cry:

[yt]m4OCxQhPm58[/yt]

Only movie part that made me cry, ever.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The Lion king - Where his dad dies. Gets me Every [bleep] time.

:cry:

[yt]m4OCxQhPm58[/yt]

Am I sick and cruel because I LMAO'ed. at that? :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

there are a few that stick out

-Butterfly Effect (the ending where he basically tells the girl to F off when they are 12) Imagine giving up a lifetime friendship to save their life.

-Deep Impact (whe the comet hits) that whole series of scenes is pretty sad. When the flood is coming and the parents are just standing there kissing. The woman giving her spot on the helicopter to someone else.

99 Fishing

The Wrestler had quite a few for me. Couple of the ones I remember the most are

1) The end, when he's talking to Marissa before going into the ring and what he says to her

2) His daughter never wanting to see him again

3) His heart attack and quite a few scenes after that

yes.png

Transformers. Not trying to be a smart [wagon] or anything.

But I felt sorry for Bumblebee when his legs stopped functioning. He looked so pathetic. :(

Quite a few stick out from The Pursuit of Happiness. I feel like [cabbage] whenever I watch that, because it makes me realise how tough some people have it compared to me & I still complain on a daily basis.

The bathroom scene really hit me, it must be the ultimate shame for a parent..

Thank god the movie had a happy ending, I would've exploded if it didn't, seeing how it's a true story & all.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Not the sort of film to usually make you cry, but the ending of Con-air always gets me after watching it:

[yt]hla15pyopok[/yt]

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Definitely Pursuit of Happiness like Foe said, the bathroom scene had my tear ducts ready to burst.

In Hardball when G-Baby get shot, it was like the heart and soul of the team had gotten killed.

In Hitch when she doesn't believe anything he's saying.

Those are really the only three that come to mind.

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

This sounds really weird, but any scene where a child loses a toy makes me sad. I don't know why. Like that part in Pursuit of Happyness when Chris loses his toy.

When the guys dog dies in I am Legend.

The little girl in the red coat in Schindler's List made a lump in my throat. I also found the part where the children are in the trucks being shipped off to the death camps, and they are just waving goodbye to their mothers, thinking they would be fine as if they were going to a theme park park something.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM