Do any of you crack your fingers?

Demeige

<_<

All the time, habitually. I tried to stop once, but my hands felt like they needed to fidget with something constantly.

:o

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started doing that lately, I'm going to have to stop before it starts to be a habit >.<

I do that to make my fingers more flexible lol.

I started doing that lately, I'm going to have to stop before it starts to be a habit >.<

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

I always use my fingers, so there's no need to crack them :D

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I do it when im bored. My parents say my hands will get damaged from it when I get older.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Fingers, toes, neck, back, knees, ankles, wrists, jaws. All joints that I crack habitually. I just twist my back/neck to crack those, pull my fingers, forcibly bend my knee, shift around my jaw, and those are the only ones which I can explain how I crack them. I know damn well that I shouldn't be cracking my spine in any way, but it's become one very bad habit for me.

One thing I really want to know is whether there is any definitive proof linking/disproving arthritis with cracking joints.

I mainly crack my joints because I'm bored. Especially since I consider myself a very fidgety person, if I can I will 'play' with anything I can when I'm not doing something that needs my full attention and concentration, stuff like twirling a pen or opening&closing a phone.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I mainly crack my joints because I'm bored. Especially since I consider myself a very fidgety person, if I can I will 'play' with anything I can when I'm not doing something that needs my full attention and concentration, stuff like twirling a pen or opening&closing a phone.

This, though add tapping my fingers against something.

I do crack my fingers frequently though.

Fingers, toes, neck, back, knees, ankles, wrists, jaws. All joints that I crack habitually. I just twist my back/neck to crack those, pull my fingers, forcibly bend my knee, shift around my jaw, and those are the only ones which I can explain how I crack them. I know damn well that I shouldn't be cracking my spine in any way, but it's become one very bad habit for me.

One thing I really want to know is whether there is any definitive proof linking/disproving arthritis with cracking joints.

I crack my jaw too! That's like the strangest one. Always makes me think that one day my jaw is just gonna be permanently dislocated =o

Oh, and I actually saw a special on it on tv! No, it doesn't cause arthritis, but it's supposed to decrease grip strength and overall strength in the hands.

The reason it doesn't cause arthritis is probably because you're not actually cracking the bone, just little bubbles of fluid in between your joints.

Fingers, toes, neck, back, knees, ankles, wrists, jaws. All joints that I crack habitually.

Oooh I crack my back too. Usually gets an "Ewww, gross, awesome," reaction. I just turn around in my chair and pop it. Sounds so nice. :P

Out of curiosity, how old are you?

21 but it's still extremely rare it happens, happens most ofthen if I'm very tired and did some hard work the day before.

yeah i crack my fingers all the time and i love cracking my neck, so satisfying

i sometimes crack my jaw without meaning too, and i crack my arm sometimes at the elbow, thats fun too haha

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Ugh, I can't get enough of it. I depend on doing to now D: I used to be a lot worse, but I am weening myself off doing it. . .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I can't do it at all :( And it hurts like hell when someone else does it to you :lol:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I have no idea how to crack my fingers. How do you do it?

Use a hammer.

I crack my fingers nearly constantly. They obviously don't always crack, but whenever my hands are idle they're making the cracking motions. I also crack my knees, back, and occasionally my jaw cracks on its own. Bad for grip I guess, but I still have a firm handshake.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I have no idea how to crack my fingers. How do you do it?

Use a hammer.

I crack my fingers nearly constantly. They obviously don't always crack, but whenever my hands are idle they're making the cracking motions. I also crack my knees, back, and occasionally my jaw cracks on its own. Bad for grip I guess, but I still have a firm handshake.

But what kind of hammer do you use?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!