Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of Family Day.. So no. I hope they give us a Pancake Day thing on tuesday. :) That would be nice.

lol yeah I hope so too! My mom makes good pancakes. :grin:

Since Jagex is a brit company Presidents Day wont make a bit of difference to em

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Since Jagex is a brit company Presidents Day wont make a bit of difference to em

but nobody can deny that quite a portion of their playerbase is american.

Its important to understand your playerbase's demographics and respond accordianly

Yes they are but Jagex is a uk based company and as proven many amny times in the past American holidays neither cause updates faster or postpone them.

Opposed to british ones whihc do effect them

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Its important to understand your playerbase's demographics and respond accordianly

It is important, but I really doubt an American holiday will affect Jagex's update schedule.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Yes they are but Jagex is a uk based company and as proven many amny times in the past American holidays neither cause updates faster or postpone them.

Opposed to british ones whihc do effect them

Of course british holidays can postpone updates but i think they'd be somewhat more inclined to release on an american holiday because there probably would be more players playing at the time.

but then again i'm an american myself. i'd like to think they care about our dumpy old country :P

Edit: I could care less about a summoning update... i just want rs to stop crashing on me.

Back to the point. I believe this might include some possibility to clone yourself. You use something of yourself as a second (no idea how) which refers to get into the spirit of things. Familiarize yourself indicates you become a familiar. Bit farfetched but meh, could be a Nomad like attack.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

Back to the point. I believe this might include some possibility to clone yourself. You use something of yourself as a second (no idea how) which refers to get into the spirit of things. Familiarize yourself indicates you become a familiar. Bit farfetched but meh, could be a Nomad like attack.

Err... I really don't imagine that tbh.

I'm going with some new method of collecting charms *maybe a new kind of charm* along with a new familiar.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Why would they want lots of people to play the update when it's just out? It seems like it would be a better idea to do it when few are playing so that eventual bugs would cause less harm.

namnlskopia.jpg

Pleeease be a summoning related minigame...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

It is important, but I really doubt an American holiday will affect Jagex's update schedule.

Any excuse JaGex can get they will take...

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Wasn't much of a hint, rather than a sentence saying there will be a summoning update this week lol. Still, you never know what else they might release with it. I seem to more appreciative of the little things they throw in with the bigger content updates.

Such as the stuff they do in the "In other news" section. Could be because that is where F2P gets most of the few updates they do, but the little things add up.

Big_Stingman.png

Wow, that was a surprisingly simple clue, are they making up for the last one being impossible?

I think it's too obvious - tbh. I would laugh it it wasn't summoning. XD

^^

HOLY... :blink: :blink: That's... insane. 50 Trillion... and 499 Trillion feathers... :ohnoes:

Yeah It sounds really obvious that it's summoning which makes me think it might not be.. >_>

Whatever it is I'm looking forward to it.

My guess is a Summoning guild, with a glitchy minigame where you have your familiars fight to the death. The rewards for this minigame? Well, you get "points" with which you can buy charms, large quantities of spirit shards, or clothing that gives a slight Summoning offensive bonus.

Wait, that sounds rather familiar.....

a70c7.png

My idea update would be decent charm drops for bosses, imps (the minigame ones) giving charms and a way of boosting familiar damage.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Jagex is probably taking the day off today in order to celebrate Presidents' Day, even though it's an American holiday. They've just nicknamed it "Prime Ministers' Day", and they're doing it just to piss you guys off.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

My idea update would be decent charm drops for bosses, imps (the minigame ones) giving charms and a way of boosting familiar damage.

Let me remind you of one thing, making imps drop charms makes summoning totally buyable, something which they seem to have tried to avoid as much as possible.

Let me remind you of one thing, making imps drop charms makes summoning totally buyable, something which they seem to have tried to avoid as much as possible.

Yup they have said in Qas etc they dont want summoning to be buyable. Hence no ways to buy charms directly or indirectly you always HAVE to work for them via playing a game or training for them.

So implings dropping charms would nvr happen as tht would make charms indirectly buyable.

Plv6Dz6.jpg