Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Next week in #RuneScape: Get a better insight on friendships and learn how the magic works. -Ems(RSDev)

friendships, friend ships, ships, sailing!

Sorry, Mil made me say it!

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did i think of the saying "Keep your frends close but your enemies closer"?

maybe we should take hints from these past 2 weeks and just merge them together to get the sea of letters.....

sea = water

Boats float and sail on water..

Therefore we can determine we haven't a clue :ohnoes:

Id still go with my first theory on the tower of life or Frankenstein or something.. :mrgreen:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

More and more to do with RC in my opinion................ However, we know the orb of occulus is coming out this week so that fits perfectly with the update.

"Better insight on friendships" - many people will wana be directors of films whilst the hype is there.

"learn how the magic works" - gona spend a week or so trying to figure out how to work it.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

The magical power of friendship?

if it's like that then pleaaaaaaase don't have another Hero's Quest/Shield of Arrav thing >.< PLEAAAAAASE!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

FFS why do they keep saying "Next Week in Runescape". That's horribly misleading.

It should say, "There's a possibility that we may cancel updates Next Week in Runescape, however if an update does come, though don't take my word for it, then this is a hint that could give away clues to what the update would consist of if it ever does come out: Get a better insight on friendships and learn how the magic works. -Ems(RSDev)"

Stellactic.gif

FFS why do they keep saying "Next Week in Runescape". That's horribly misleading.

It should say, "There's a possibility that we may cancel updates Next Week in Runescape, however if an update does come, though don't take my word for it, then this is a hint that could give away clues to what the update would consist of if it ever does come out: Get a better insight on friendships and learn how the magic works. -Ems(RSDev)"

Someone's on their TOM :rolleyes: Jagex TRY to get out updates as best they can, they can't help it if it messes up and they have to do further testing. Tbf i'd rather have an update cancelled than have buggy items or things that didn't work.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Yeah, the hint seems to suggest it's the fairy quest.

(Also, ESSCENCE of life = Something related to runecrafting? I dunno, I'm no good at these kinda of hint things)

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Queen%27s_secateurs

Examine of Queen's Secateurs: "Contains the Fairy Queen's magical essence."

The possibility is there, for all we know. :P

Wow, I don't think you could have summed up the way Jagex operates in a more perfect way. That is pretty much what they do these days, mention update, create speculation... delay it another week.

Anyways, definetly FTP3. Duh.

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Wow, I don't think you could have summed up the way Jagex operates in a more perfect way. That is pretty much what they do these days, mention update, create speculation... delay it another week.

Mention one example of when they did that excluding this week? And I certainly hope you aren't blaming them, as its certainly not their fault.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Mention one example of when they did that excluding this week? And I certainly hope you aren't blaming them, as its certainly not their fault.

Not blame them for their own game? Doesn't quite make sense...

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

this

4e0Vn.png

I think you need to read Qeltar's soapbox...

They have to keep it under 140 characters for Twitter.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Not entirely sure about the whole friendship part. However, I have two ideas for the magic part:

1) Fairy magic

2) Since we known the Orb (OoO) is coming out next week, I thought maybe its a play on the whole "movie magic."

Hoping for Fairy Magic though :thumbsup: