Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

I think Fairy Tale + Bloom is coming next week.

Found these on the knowledge base while looking through old quests. O.O

First one is RFD, other two are from While Guthix Sleeps.

23o66d.jpg2i9jbq8.jpgoidjx5.jpg

[hide=A few more]Or maybe not. ;) Too bad I only found the pictures on the knowledge base without the little glow effect I added. :P[/hide]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=A few more]Or maybe not. ;) Too bad I only found the pictures on the knowledge base without the little glow effect I added. :P[/hide]

Thought so. :mad: They look dodgy and hurt my eyes, but maybe that's cause i'm half awake. :|

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Thought so. :mad: They look dodgy and hurt my eyes, but maybe that's cause i'm half awake. :|

Pretty soon we're going to need 3D glasses to play Runescape.

priest_wiz.png

Mod Emilee did ask a very good question on the "no update this week" thread : How do we know the red mist/levitation phenomenon has anything to do with this week's (now delayed) update?

The answer is, despite comments that we would find out soon, we don't actually *know* a single thing, and "soon" is a good weasel word. We speculate and have a variety of opinions of varying degrees of silliness (ZOMG SAILING! I know it I know it I know it), but no actual knowledge. We know what the twitter hint is in a variety of languages and all point to some sort of "diversity" related to "life" (personally this made me think of evolutionary biology, but then I am scientifically minded. Perhaps the new update is a breeding/evolution based skill). Personally, I hope the red mist phenomenon is one of a series of weird phenomena that happen over the next few weeks building to something massive, each weird occurence revealing a little more of the puzzle. Kind of like the cryptic clue fest thing, but bigger and more game relevant.

Let's all go online every saturday and see what the smites us next time.

I think this is a Very Good Idea!

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010

I'm kind of disappointed it was delayed. I have the week off so I thought I'd be able to play it right away for once.

Hopefully it will be good enough to make up for the delay, looking back at January we've only had two updates. :blink:

Mod MMG said in his live Q and A session that next week the Orb of Oculus will be realeased which would explain the reason for graphics problems due to new camera angles, functions, etc being introduced. (Although it might not necessarily be the only update for next week). At the Twitter Hint : Variety is the essence of life. Easily linked towards Machinima which gives variety.

Exile, it takes your mind again.

exile250x250.jpg

Whole week of updates being delayed for an item which is entirely supplementary to the game itself (Making machimina), for players which represents a tiny population of the playing body. Sounds like I want my membership money back

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Whole week of updates being delayed for an item which is entirely supplementary to the game itself (Making machimina), for players which represents a tiny population of the playing body. Sounds like I want my membership money back

Fairly sure that won't be the only update, and if it is, i'll be disappointed.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Mod MMG said in his live Q and A session that next week the Orb of Oculus will be realeased which would explain the reason for graphics problems due to new camera angles, functions, etc being introduced. (Although it might not necessarily be the only update for next week). At the Twitter Hint : Variety is the essence of life. Easily linked towards Machinima which gives variety.

A camera doesn't give any variety. I can't see any relevance between Machinama/Orb of Oculus and this hint. There must be something else.

[404] Signature not found.

Fairly sure that won't be the only update, and if it is, i'll be disappointed.

Perhaps more BA updates along with it. They are gonna change the stats of the armour again.

Seeing as the Orb of Oculus doesn't fit the Twitter hint at all, that's highly unlikely.

Might have been the Orb doing some glitch within the update, or both updates might hang together some way or another.

I personally hope and don't hope it was the Orb last week. I hope it was because then I won't feel bad on the update being delayed as I wouldn't have bothered with it anyway. I hope it also wasn't the Orb as the idea of the Orb of Oculus being an entire update for a week makes me feel queasy. :unsure:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Might have been the Orb doing some glitch within the update, or both updates might hang together some way or another.

I personally hope and don't hope it was the Orb last week. I hope it was because then I won't feel bad on the update being delayed as I wouldn't have bothered with it anyway. I hope it also wasn't the Orb as the idea of the Orb of Oculus being an entire update for a week makes me feel queasy. :unsure:

I'm sure whatever the update is you'll have felt "queasy" anyway.

Going to be interesting to see if we get two updates next week, if so I can imagine the update not happening until Tuesday and if it's only last week's update I can imagine a Monday update being much more likely.

Will also be interesting to see if they post new hints this weekend if there is more than one piece of content coming.

I'm sure whatever the update is you'll have felt "queasy" anyway.

Going to be interesting to see if we get two updates next week, if so I can imagine the update not happening until Tuesday and if it's only last week's update I can imagine a Monday update being much more likely.

Will also be interesting to see if they post new hints this weekend if there is more than one piece of content coming.

Well let's see how you feel when you're riding the crimson wave.

The last time we had a double update due to something being delayed a week was when they had an issue with Keldragrim so we got the Rise of the Red Axe quest and The Lost Tribe quest on the same day, but that was nearly 5 years ago.

You guys and updates, seriously :P Go play 99.9% of the game that isn't part of the update if you don't like an update. Your membership would not be wasted because the updates for that month of membership would be bad, you still got 99.9% of the game :)

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

You guys and updates, seriously :P Go play 99.9% of the game that isn't part of the update if you don't like an update. Your membership would not be wasted because the updates for that month of membership would be bad, you still got 99.9% of the game :)

Forgiveness please. Some of us don't like to grind though or at least like to do new stuff with the levels we have grinded to. :geek:

I think I've played this game for so long, the appeal of grinding to another level no longer interests me and I am just looking forward to new and exciting things. Fair to say there probably aren't many other people who feel the way I do, and that's fine. I think I should find a new game haha

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

Forgiveness please. Some of us don't like to grind though or at least like to do new stuff with the levels we have grinded to. :geek:

Minigames are a nice break from grinding i say.

And i bet on a new MotM quest

Ufcourse!

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

It's a quest on Harmony island.

That is obscene. Disney needs to stop destroying its classic movies via spinoff films and/or television shows.

Tact.gif

Well I got a higher total level than both of you, and I can still find many fun things in RS to do besides grinding and doing new updates (minigames as one example stated above). But each to his/her own I guess :P

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Ufcourse!

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

I don't get the joke, but excuse me for a moment, i'll just go to the bathroom and puke.

Ufcourse!

I don't get the joke, but excuse me for a moment, i'll just go to the bathroom and puke.

I think that's funny enough.

In the beginning of the song you can hear: "variety adds spice to life", wich looks like the Twitter hint.

priest_wiz.png