Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone thought of extending the statement to say : Variety is the essence of life, without variety it is lifeless. Which is easily a reference towards sea slugs quest, and the slugs would make everything dull and lifeless (unless of course the bold adventurer saves the day).

Exile, it takes your mind again.

exile250x250.jpg

Has anyone thought of extending the statement to say : Variety is the essence of life, without variety it is lifeless. Which is easily a reference towards sea slugs quest, and the slugs would make everything dull and lifeless (unless of course the bold adventurer saves the day).

This man is on to something.

Also, awesome first post.

2czeqeh.jpg

Sounds like an RC'ing revision on one hand on the other hand it could just be the new random event.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Theres actually quite a few things that points towards the new skill...

The strange power affected both members and f2p, and the new skill will be f2p. Wouldnt make sense for it to be a p2p only quest.

Jagex mods make it sound big :P thats rather weak, but "All will be revealed soon"? really? :o

MMG once told us the new skill would be out by the end of 2009, with quite alot of confidence... so it must be ready or very close to ready now.

The hints sound nothing like Elemental 3, which is the only left from the postbag according to someone (wasnt a new postbag just released though?). Anyways, assuming this guy is correct, the only thing they refuse to hint for AT ALL (that we know of) is the new skill, which could meen its due before Elemental. So its a possibility.

But who am I kidding?-_- The update will roll around and it will be a sea slug quest or something, watch me fail :P

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I pointed out as well on the RSOF that the Fairy Queen's "life essence" was in the Secateurs that we recovered from the Tnaglefoot in FT2 and it's been in QA for a very long time now.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I pointed out as well on the RSOF that the Fairy Queen's "life essence" was in the Secateurs that we recovered from the Tnaglefoot in FT2 and it's been in QA for a very long time now.

Interesting point. Tomorrows update could very well have nothing to do with the strange power. Perhaps that won't be revealed until a much later date.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mod Emilee confirmed that update will not launch today =/

QFC: 16-17-897-60271822

Page 30

It does sound like it'll be ready for tomorrow though, seeing as she started out quite sure that it would launch today. Some game engine complications arose however, what a surprise :P

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I pointed out as well on the RSOF that the Fairy Queen's "life essence" was in the Secateurs that we recovered from the Tanglefoot in FT2 and it's been in QA for a very long time now.

Interesting point. Tomorrows update could very well have nothing to do with the strange power. Perhaps that won't be revealed until a much later date.

Well, when I made that point to Mod Emilee, she said that my idea was very cold, but as my avatar is of me wearing a Penguin Mask I asked if that being cold was a good thing, aka I was close? Then she kind of clammed up. I also asked her what the typical length was for a quest to be in QA and she said it depends, but the average with all the bug fixing is 1-2 weeks. FT3 is quite a bit beyond that. I'd put money on FT3 myself.

I'm calling it. Either new skill, or fairy update.

If I'm wrong I'll shoot myself in the foot.

You better hope you have great insurance. :smile:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Well I'm calling it FT3 and if I'm wrong, I'll shot Pain in the foot.

And when FT3 comes out tomorrow if MHL posts about it being a rubbish quest i'll shoot her in the foot :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I'll polish the bullet.

priest_wiz.png

Ditto, and I will shoot MHL in the foot.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

It's entirely up to them if they make FT3 a rubbish quest or not. Nomad's Requiem was a rubbish quest. That's not my fault. If they wanna trump up some Tarn Razorlor thing and call it a quest again I'll call them on it.

That being said FT3 should be pretty good considering the time spent on it.