Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you click on strength in game (in-game manual) and go to barbarian fishing look at sharks, swordfish & tuna looks like graphical revamp too

They look weird :blink:

2eyyziv.png

That's just what they look like while you fish them with your hands:

Sharkbarehand.gif

I was thinking, "Aww man, this is another of those hints that will only make sense after the content comes out, because we don't have enough information to solve it yet..." Then I went back and looked up future update clues. Maybe it's this?

Water_troll_concept.png

I'd be psyched for a new pirate quest if that's what it is.

Obvious, it would have to be penguins on surfboards. The penguins will then teach us how to surf and the new skill will turn out to be surfing, not sailing. Why you ask? Well once all players are surfing, they'll cast a huge wave with the underwater thingy and drown us all, taking over rs.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

If you click on strength in game (in-game manual) and go to barbarian fishing look at sharks, swordfish & tuna looks like graphical revamp too

2eyyziv.png

Sharkbarehand.gif

I was thinking, "Aww man, this is another of those hints that will only make sense after the content comes out, because we don't have enough information to solve it yet..." Then I went back and looked up future update clues. Maybe it's this?

Water_troll_concept.png

I'm thinking about this one, and that it has a tie-in with the fishing guild, but that's just because we got info about both at about the same time.

2eyyziv.png

Sharkbarehand.gif

Water_troll_concept.png

I'm thinking about this one, and that it has a tie-in with the fishing guild, but that's just because we got info about both at about the same time.

Wow I completely forgot about that monster. I hope it is a new pirate quest but would they release 2 quests back to back like that?

Ufcourse!

The wave emote will get an update.

Yes, and some players will think it looks like a Nazi salute, so it will be changed back to normal within a week.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

2eyyziv.png

Sharkbarehand.gif

Water_troll_concept.png

Wow I completely forgot about that monster. I hope it is a new pirate quest but would they release 2 quests back to back like that?

I think it's fishing related, it's not closely related to pirates at all the hint, so how you get from fish, or waves (waves>sea>boats>pirates (instead of sailing)) I don't know.. It's fishing related for sure but what it's related to? I wouldn't say it's the troll, and I don't think it's a quest just my assumptions.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

German hint:

Kleiner Vorgeschmack auf die nächste Woche: Eine Welle auf den Extra-Fisch! ^_^ ~Leeny

Translation: "Small foretaste on next week: A wave on the extra fish! ^_^"

Seems like fishing gets a new fish to catch. Just too obvious?

[404] Signature not found.