Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

On a side note, looks like the beta for JaGEvony... I mean War of Legends is coming out today.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who gave the cunning hint that it may be a fishing related D&D, since they "come in waves".

You know what else comes in waves? Barbarian Assault. Who knows, right?

OH YEAH! Called it, baby! \:D/

I know someone who gave the cunning hint that it may be a fishing related D&D, since they "come in waves".

Impressive... Most impressive.

priest_wiz.png

lol very impressive

theistsRdim.png

Ima guess it's to do with RC, more runes to craft maybe? Variety, and then Essence....... could work?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Obvious answer: Runecrafting/mining update

Not-So-Obvious Answer: New skill? (more variety, and skills are the essence of runescape)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week in #RuneScape: Variety is the essence of life! -Ems(RSDev)

Lets see: Variety springs to my mind either the new skill (variety in things to train, plus the strange power was f2p) or multiple updates that day.

Essence: no doubt about a runecrafting update.

life: life runes in runecrafting? or possibly a magic/summoning add on (or new skill) of necromancy? Or *crosses fingers* Archaeology, which used to be life!

Yay i did some speculating!

Next week in #RuneScape: Variety is the essence of life! -Ems(RSDev)

Couldn't be any more vague <_<

The Stone of Jas is the essence of life on Gielinor.

man i sure hope ur right

I'm right, but I'm not sure if that's what the Twitter hint is hinting at.

priest_wiz.png

On msn Draz seems pretty damn sure that Jagex are after him....... Seems like they're plotting to use his life essence on players who are willing or unwilling to take it (regardless), and just for the lulz they're getting the variety of Myself, Chee, and Iyis to join in.

False Alarm on a bad update folks :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

On msn Draz seems pretty damn sure that Jagex are after him....... Seems like they're plotting to use his life essence on players who are willing or unwilling to take it (regardless), and just for the lulz they're getting the variety of Myself, Chee, and Iyis to join in.

False Alarm on a bad update folks :)

thecurcleofly128619182667181053.jpg

I'm seemingly worried now :unsure:

My alcoholism powers are for nobody else@

To what i really think; i too essence of life as a reference to Franeknsein..or the gate-keeper from Oblivion (The shivering isles); so i'd guess a big thing to fight or make up then fight, like the sheletal horror..

I also thought of the tower of life :mellow:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

My bet is on soul runecrafting.

Life rune crafting ;)

Life runes would require a new overhaul of the mage system, would probably need to incorporate a new book etc, it's too much for them I think.

However I do hope it's something to do with RC like improving the exp system....... Also soul runes seem like the most likely thing what with there being pictures before of the cache with Soul alter and staff etc.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Touche, but still then although it'd come in useful in F2P what exact use would necromancy have in P2P? Would it be used in conjunction with summoning or something? Too many complexities arrive when contemplating that as a skill.

And Jagex told us that it'll be "sometime" in 2010 that we get the new skill and we're only what?.......... oh? We're still in the first month! You can't expect them to work miricals eh?

But if it is the new skill it would be amazing.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

The clue could pretty much mean anything. :-?

I'd love it if a new skill were to be released but it seems like it would be tool early for that yet. It'll probably be an update for magic/runecrafting or maybe another new quest.

I wonder if that power surge across Runescape has anything to do with this update.