08-July-2009 Mobilising Armies + patch notes

Toad

Thanks Esper_Jones, that's what we want!

Here ya go, for the level 2 ones.

[hide=]090711174823.png

090711174836.png

090711174905.png

090711174911.png

090711174927.png

090711174931.png[/hide]

Hey Esper, thanks for all the nice pictures but it seems your last two of the dwarves are both of the light selection, no heavy. Would you mind getting this? :pray:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well people finally got on highscores. Playing the game honestly, it will take about 150 hours to get that 300 ranking. By suiciding it will take about 40 hours.

I knew Jagex was a first in online games, but I never knew they were this talented. First they made a strategy game where the best strategy was to do nothing. I didn't think they could eclipse that, but after only a day they managed to create an expansion to the same strategy game where killing your own troops was the best strategy. Bravo, I would never have designed a strategy game with the same cunning =D>

2496 Completionist

And another question, has anyone figured out how to recharge the locators yet?

Just play a game of MA with a semi-charged locator. :roll:

No seriously. You might need to have it equipped or maybe in your bank or maybe it doesn't matter, but after playing a game after uncharging my locator (and almost dying :D ), I got a message in my chatbox saying something along the lines of 'your locator has recharged'.

Yea, but I've played 20+ games without it recharging.

And another question, has anyone figured out how to recharge the locators yet?

Just play a game of MA with a semi-charged locator. :roll:

No seriously. You might need to have it equipped or maybe in your bank or maybe it doesn't matter, but after playing a game after uncharging my locator (and almost dying :D ), I got a message in my chatbox saying something along the lines of 'your locator has recharged'.

Yea, but I've played 20+ games without it recharging.

Is it fully drained of charges? Maybe it has to be completely used up :? Did you win any of those games? That could be it as well.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

So whats the difference between the different levele locators?

They let you teleport to higher level resources. I'm not sure if they give more charges (which would be nice, but 50 charges is alot).

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

So whats the difference between the different levele locators?

They let you teleport to higher level resources. I'm not sure if they give more charges (which would be nice, but 50 charges is alot).

I believe with the low level one, you can only teleport to the first few available resources that you can choose from. And when you reach rank 300, and get the highest locator (Superior locator) you can teleport to Rune rocks and magic trees. I may be wrong, I'm not sure. But that's the idea I got from talking to Luigids.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Thanks Esper_Jones, that's what we want!

Here ya go, for the level 2 ones.

[hide=]090711174823.png

090711174836.png

090711174905.png

090711174911.png

090711174927.png

090711174931.png[/hide]

Hey Esper, thanks for all the nice pictures but it seems your last two of the dwarves are both of the light selection, no heavy. Would you mind getting this? :pray:

Oh, sorry, didn't notice! Here ya go.

09071211.06.28.png

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

[hide=Esper_Jones Wrote]09071211.06.28.png[/hide]

Thank you so much \'

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Hi guys,

We have a correction thread available for our guide which can be found here. viewtopic.php?f=186&t=801979

If you have any corrections or are able to provide the missing information we have listed on that thread, we would be very appreciative. All persons who assist will be credited. ;)

1.png
generic_signature.png

Where is everyone? No-one is at siege on normal worlds. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

World 91 has around 20 people playing siege. Looks like the amount of people playing MA has dropped significantly.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

2iw7vr9.png

anyone ever get more kills then me?

didn't think so =P

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Me :thumbsup:

ma30alrg.png

Edit: And that was WITHOUT any special units =P I forgot to buy any before the game lol.

myarm2.png

2819th to reach 99 agility - June 30, 2009

Rare Drops: Champion Scrollx13, Shield Left Halfx2, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Spear

43rd Member of XV Champions Club - 2/07/11 http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=xvchampions

i had 3 more squads remaining =P

but nice accomplishment :thumbsup:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

i had 3 more squads remaining =P

but nice accomplishment :thumbsup:

Thanks, you too :D

myarm2.png

2819th to reach 99 agility - June 30, 2009

Rare Drops: Champion Scrollx13, Shield Left Halfx2, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Spear

43rd Member of XV Champions Club - 2/07/11 http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=xvchampions

The max for troops killed would probably be 39, since you can kill your own troops with special attacks. I'm not sure if they count as kills,however.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

The max for troops killed would probably be 39, since you can kill your own troops with special attacks. I'm not sure if they count as kills,however.

specials don't add to kill count (check my screenie, i have 6 units left but others kills only add up to 3 kills seeing as one kill was by a glider)

29bc22o.png

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

MA fast ma cc worlds are good for spotting tifers. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Few questions:

Can imbued rings be enchanted?

Can enchanted rings be imbued?

Can the Ring of Charos(a) be imbued?

Can the Ring of Charos(i) be activated?

Can the Lunar ring(i) still be stored normally with the rest of the set in a POH?

Any rewards after 400?

Thanks.

Quoting this because none of it has been answered.

The first two questions revolve solely around Rings of Wealth, to be honest. I just wanted to generalise it.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Few questions:

Can imbued rings be enchanted?

Can enchanted rings be imbued?

Can the Ring of Charos(a) be imbued?

Can the Ring of Charos(i) be activated?

Can the Lunar ring(i) still be stored normally with the rest of the set in a POH?

Any rewards after 400?

Thanks.

Quoting this because none of it has been answered.

The first two questions revolve solely around Rings of Wealth, to be honest. I just wanted to generalise it.

1. No.

2. No.

3. Yes.

4. Don't know, but any imbued ring can be unimbued.

5. No idea.

6. Level 5 Squads.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+