Chewing Gum

Johannas

I haven't chewed a piece of gum in running on 5 years. I couldn't when I had braces, but it never really thrilled me so when they came off, I didn't really care.

WHAT?!?! :shock:

Don't be so surprised, I've never chewed a piece of gum in my LIFE. -.-

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe 7 pieces? My sister usually has about 4 at once. :shock:

I mean in your family, how many people?

And also, what's your phone, street address and zip code? :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I prefer any gum with a cinnamon flavour. Peppermint is also alright. I dislike spearmint flavoured gum/peppermints, though. They seem to give me a headache for some reason. Big Red is probably my favourite gum, but oddly I find myself chewing Stride, Trident, 5, or Dentyne.. or something along those lines. I think I'm going to buy a pack of Big Red tonight. :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I haven't chewed a piece of gum in running on 5 years. I couldn't when I had braces, but it never really thrilled me so when they came off, I didn't really care.

WHAT?!?! :shock:

Don't be so surprised, I've never chewed a piece of gum in my LIFE. -.-

Bull [cabbage].

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Cinnamon gum tastes nothing like cinnamon. -.-

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I have braces now, so gum is somewhat off-limits (but it doesn't really matter tbh). I don't really have any favorites except for watermelon Extra. =P~

I broke my braces 3 times due to chewing gum. It's definately worth not chewing it for a few years as your teeth will look great for life. Thankfully i eventually learnt my lesson, but some people have to do it the hard way and pay for them to be fixed, NHS ftw 8-)

I think i've tasted watermelon (or melon) abroad, and the flavour is good whilst it lasts, just leaves a slightly offputting aftertaste.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I have braces now, so gum is somewhat off-limits (but it doesn't really matter tbh). I don't really have any favorites except for watermelon Extra. =P~

I broke my braces 3 times due to chewing gum. It's definately worth not chewing it for a few years as your teeth will look great for life. Thankfully i eventually learnt my lesson, but some people have to do it the hard way and pay for them to be fixed, NHS ftw 8-)

I think i've tasted watermelon (or melon) abroad, and the flavour is good whilst it lasts, just leaves a slightly offputting aftertaste.

so thats why my bands keep snapping and my rings popping off? well its only happend once (now) and i get them off in around 4 weeks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ive had them for probably ove 3 years now :thumbdown: i didnt wear my elastics very often :wall:

i used to chew wrigleys extra spearmint of course, before i got braces, then i couldnt take it and started chewing again and now its the new 5 gum, ive only tried the blue 1 and the orange 1, and there both amazing really wanna try the green but i guess i can wait a few weeks -.-

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I got my braces at the begining of Junior High and didn't get them off until the end of it. So I was litterally barred from chewing gum. The fad never really caught on to me. It gets really expensive, too. I enjoy the money rather than the taste of gum. Besides, I have a bad habit of chewing right before meals, making everything I eat afterward for like 2 hours after tastes like garbage. Minty garbage. My favorite is definatly Hubba-Bubba Watermelon though. Followed by 5 gun "Zing". Both great stuff. But I only chew 1 piece like a month really.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I used to be in love with Hello Kitty gum, we used to have a store here in the mall that sold it and I would always go in and buy 5+ packs at a time. Now I only chew gum once in a while, maybe to freshen my breath.

111-1.jpg

I can't chew gum because I swallow it like after a minute :wall:

Waste of money for me then :P

I usually get spearmints instead.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I used to chew 2 pieces 4-6 times a day. That's 8 to 12 pieces of gum. It was almost always Dentyne Ice Intense. But now I rarely chew gum, since I'm not allowed to at work (ice cream factory, although most of it is not "ice cream" but frozen dessert). Although, I have to say I do enjoy the occasional piece of just about any flavour.

100908_trident_400x400.jpg

Trident Tropical Twist! One piece lasts two hours for me! At school I went through four pieces a day but it's summer so I've upped to six or seven. I buy it in bulk at Sam's because I chew way too much of it and it's a lot cheaper.

Also, I occasionally like to hit up the Bubblicious Bursts sour cherry gum. Short-lasting but tasty!

947861.jpg

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I've heard. But I've never actually seen Big Reds.

Any kind of minty gum make me sick so I stick with cinnamon and fruity. If I have cinnamon I only eat it 5 or more pieces at a time for the fun of it. Otherwise my new favourite gum is the Bubblegum flavoured Stride but I also like the Peach and Berry. I have some whenever I notice it on my dresser and I always have some in my room. I used to have a lot at first but now I have 2 or so pieces a week.

Admiral_Caro.png

Once in a while...a long while.

The last time I chewed gum, it was during the morning and by lunchtime my jaw was hurting because I hadn't chewed in such a long time.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Big Red. Then you get the wrapper, lick it, and stick it to your forehead. It burns. It also proves your manliness to your more masochistic friends.

I travelled to a shopping centre (about 25 miles from my house) just to go to an american import shop and buy some big red, hell it was worth it. I ended up doing the big red wrapper thingy whilst I was mildy wasted. Hilarity ensued.

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other