Prayer update, is it around the corner?

joker2022

From the last Q&A we had with the CEO, he hinted at a prayer update to be released this year.

I think there has been a lot of speculation on the sailing update, that I think we forget the update may be prayer soon.

What do you all think. Let's discuss this.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the last Q&A we had with the CEO, he hinted at a prayer update to be released this year.

I think there has been a lot of speculation on the sailing update, that I think we forget the update may be prayer soon.

Sailing is one big joke, you know that right?

As for a prayer update; I don't really think we need one. Prayer is good the way it is now.

mdeosig.png

hytbanner2.png

Proud (retired) Tip.it Times Editor! Tip.it Times Archives TET event forum

I think there has been a lot of speculation on the sailing update

Failboat.jpg?o=28

AMG Sailing!!!!111

Not gonna happen. ROFL.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yeah I know sailing is a joke, but I think some people actually think it will happen.

Those people are stupid then. :?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

To Kinggabe,

Well, there was a sailboat icon on the highscores for a small amount of time, it couldn't have gotten there on accident.

And in this picture the cape looks dark blue and white...a sailing cape no doubt. Or a defense one >.>

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sailing%20runescape%20banner/Fuzzy-Chimp-07/RunescapeBanner.jpg

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

We really, really don't need yet ANOTHER Prayer update.

But I would kill for the Sailing skill. They even said there was "a new skill coming out for F2P and P2P users". You get a boat in Dragon Slayer and it ends up getting repaired; prehaps we get to buy that boat back?

Also, anyone else remember the Hunting slip-up? And how they repeated it with this now-rumored Sailing skill? And how, like Hunting, it's been repeatedly denied as existing? :twisted:

Removed color. Please refrain from posting in all one color. It can be an eye sore or just plain hard to read for users with different forum skins. ~Spooferfish

Jagex Motto: "If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough."

To Kinggabe,

Well, there was a sailboat icon on the highscores for a small amount of time, it couldn't have gotten there on accident.

And in this picture the cape looks dark blue and white...a sailing cape no doubt. Or a defense one >.>

http://media.photobucket.com/image/sailing%20runescape%20banner/Fuzzy-Chimp-07/RunescapeBanner.jpg

The hiscores 'leak' wasn't real; it was faked by fans.

That banner cannot be considered any form of evidence for sailing. It's NOT a sailing cape, simple as that.

I'm not denying the possibility of sailing ever being released. But those were not hints towards sailing.

cliffside1ra5.png

To Kinggabe,

Confirmed to be fake. Also, see my sig ;)

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

To Kinggabe,

Does anyone still have the pictures of basically the same thing as your signature, only with the mods denying Hunter's existance? I had to reformat, but I do remember them doing so.

Removed color. Please refrain from posting in all one color. It can be an eye sore or just plain hard to read for users with different forum skins. ~Spooferfish

Jagex Motto: "If it ain't broke, you're not trying hard enough."

To Kinggabe,

Does anyone still have the pictures of basically the same thing as your signature, only with the mods denying Hunter's existance? I had to reformat, but I do remember them doing so.

Then we should be looking at Mod MMG getting fired soon.

Removed color from quote. ~Spooferfish

sig2-3.jpg

To Kinggabe,

Mod mmg said in today's q&a he was justing joking about the sailing. The same thing happened with summoning too... people said it would never happen/joke, and it happens to be a very useful skill.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

To Kinggabe,

Mod mmg said in today's q&a he was justing joking about the sailing. The same thing happened with summoning too... people said it would never happen/joke, and it happens to be a very useful skill.

the difference is, people wanted summoning/necromancy/whatever whereas nobody really wants sailing it seems.

But yeah he did say in the Q&A it's not ruled out

To Kinggabe,

the difference is, people wanted summoning/necromancy/whatever whereas nobody really wants sailing it seems.

But yeah he did say in the Q&A it's not ruled out

I want sailing. Speak for yourself.

I do not want Sailing if Jagex considers such a skill now or ever. In every online game there is not many requirements to boss monsters or high level monsters.

With Sailing (It could become a great skill but leveling it would be deadly stupid) you could get levels that lets you sail to new islands.

New islands>New NPCS/Monsters

So it would force us monster killers to do a skill we do not want to do. I am sorry but it's just stupid to always go through a skill for a monster.

Quests>OK

Skills>Why?

What I wanna see is a true Prayer minigame...

Something like bringing religion to the people of Rellekka or Keldagrim (who form what i've seen have none)...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I have always hoped for a prayer update which included higher level prayers (even though they aren't required) and also benefitted skilling.

Yeah to be honest a while back my cousin stumbled apon something RuneScape related and it named mention of a Prayer Update which will affect skilling.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

What I wanna see is a true Prayer minigame...

Something like bringing religion to the people of Rellekka or Keldagrim (who form what i've seen have none)...

Although im not sure about the fremmys,I know most dwarves worship guthix and a few(namely the chaos dwarves) worship zammorak. :geek:

Removed color from quote. ~Spooferfish

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Sailing is one big joke, you know that right?

As for a prayer update; I don't really think we need one. Prayer is good the way it is now.

I have to disagree. With the highest prayer at a mere level 70, there's little incentive to train further other than making spirit shields and having prayer last longer. A lot of players simply go to 70 for piety and grave blessing and then stop training entirely. I think a few more powerful prayers could be useful to make the skill worthwhile.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.