Your Favorite Runescape God - Poll

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote Guthix.

Seren <3:

(I feel kind of odd using that smiley because Seren is a goddess and i'm a guy)

I'd like to remind everyone to QUIT USING THE SMALL SIZE LETTERS, we don't want to quote-look or c/p your posts every time we actually want to read it. Thank you.

If you don't want to quote it then don't. I'll use the small letters if I feel like it.

Um okay ty for that tip. I usually quote the posts anyway so :P

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Brassica Prime

I have no idea who that is... #-o

If I remember correctly, it's the cabbage Guthix created to create all the other cabbage (it's definition literally means first cabbage).

On topic: Anyways, I like armadyl - not just because of the godsword - but because he/she seems interesting.

[hide=Other]Off topic: Here's a link to a list of gods. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/God[/hide]

This feels exceptional on my under-carriage.

Brassica Prime

I have no idea who that is... #-o

If I remember correctly, it's the cabbage Guthix created to create all the other cabbage (it's definition literally means first cabbage).

On topic: Anyways, I like armadyl - not just because of the godsword - but because he/she seems interesting.

[hide=Other]Off topic: Here's a link to a list of gods. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/God[/hide]

Oh i see >.< this poll just got a hell lot more complicated :o

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Why does everyone like guthix #-o I thought this would be like literally everone going for seren, armadyl or bandos. hmmm...

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

zammy because hes the 'evil' one, but anyone who bothers to learn the rs 'history' has wayyyy too much time on their hands..

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

zammy because hes the 'evil' one, but anyone who bothers to learn the rs 'history' has wayyyy too much time on their hands..

It's not too hard to get as you're playing. Zammy was jelous of Zaros so he tried to overthrow him, Zammy lost and impaled zammy with the weapon he tried to beat Zaros with, Zaros trips and falls on the other end. They both disappear and some of Zaro's power is drained to zammy, zammy comes back. Zaros stays gone, never reporting to have been killed but has been gone for 100's of years and only a few diehard followers still follow him.

Your sig scares me big time !

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

Oh lmfao thats Sumona kk

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Zaros for life. How many other gods do you know that ruled more than half a planet and then got speared through the chest? :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

what ever one that is gonna help me get 90 theiv.

id say guthix because he would want to balance the money coming into the pockets of knights with me taking it out, followed by zaros because he is awesome

~~~legomzn187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I like to be different, I like the mysterious and little-known-about deity. This is why I pick Flamtaer, god of cremation, death, fire, shadows, and so I'd like to think god of those who travel in shadows, i.e. assassins and thieves :P

I did a quick sketch for visual conception, but I'm so mad cuz I had to ruin it by making the outline and details darker because it wasn't getting picked up by my scanner now it looks like a friggin 4yr old drew it.

[hide=Flamtaer]002.jpg[/hide]

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion