Cool secret agent gadgets!

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Sorry, i'll retype it complety

Hey, Have you got any cool idea's for secret agent gadgets, something that could be used by the british intellegance force (james bonds british :P). now the diffrence bewteen a secret agent gadget and a normal gadget is this.

A secret agent gadget can be used by a secret agent for "secret agent things" like assasination, traveling around stealthily, going underwater, etc,etc.

my idea is a

beerhelmetcustomer.jpg

Special beer hat which doubles as a flamethrower and hard hat... no-one can steal that :shame: .

something that is not a secret agent is a tootbrush gadget which flosses your teeth at the same time as brushing, i know its amazing but its not a "secret agent" gadget.

Discuss, post your idea's and cool finds on the internet.

meatlover.png

A gun that shoots crystal bullets that is made from extremely strong composite plastic (for getting through metal detectors).

Concentrated water (just add water).

Oh, and to make OP happy: a puppy that doubles as a flamethrower.

Also, fix your title. #-o

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Fixed the title.. It was a little misleading. I'm confused a little to what you consider a secret agent gadget?

He means like a pen that doubles as a camera. Little gadgets that secret agents might use. I'm going to clean up the first post so it is easier to read as well.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

There's probably lots of secret agent things that are out there, with the SS or whatever... They just can't tell us. I wouldn't be surprised if those glasses had some kind of x-ray/metal detecting vision inside of them, illegal I believe, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. I would want to know the exact defense capabilities of the presidents car, but that's going off topic. I don't know really, there's a lot of things that could be thought of but that are just so common that it's useless to bring up, like grappling hooks, invisible cloaks etc...

Invisible cloaks are probably possible now, there's some "cheap" cloaks that use cameras to project them from each side that will be available soon if I remember correctly, just imagine what is kept from us.

the grappling hooks like the ones in batman are probably not possible now. I could be wrong.

--

The reasons why some "secret spy" things will be kept from the public is simple, too many perverts out there.

sotw7bar.png

I would want to know the exact defense capabilities of the presidents car, but that's going off topic.quote]

I think that fits in this topic. The President's car is an absolute beast. The doors are huge, thick enough to stop almost any bullet. It's got it's own supply of oxygen incase of a biohazardous attack, and enough defensive capabilities to keep the President safe in almost any situation. Most of it is classified information, but what we do get to hear about makes it sound like a bunker. There's a reason it's nicknamed "The Beast". I remember most of this stuff from a documentary I saw on the History Channel.

There's probably lots of secret agent things that are out there, with the SS or whatever... They just can't tell us. I wouldn't be surprised if those glasses had some kind of x-ray/metal detecting vision inside of them, illegal I believe, but that doesn't stop them from doing it. I would want to know the exact defense capabilities of the presidents car, but that's going off topic. I don't know really, there's a lot of things that could be thought of but that are just so common that it's useless to bring up, like grappling hooks, invisible cloaks etc...

Invisible cloaks are probably possible now, there's some "cheap" cloaks that use cameras to project them from each side that will be available soon if I remember correctly, just imagine what is kept from us.

the grappling hooks like the ones in batman are probably not possible now. I could be wrong.

--

The reasons why some "secret spy" things will be kept from the public is simple, too many perverts out there.

SS like Social Security? :lol: Maybe more like the CIA.

tFtfA.jpg

--

SS like Social Security? :lol: Maybe more like the CIA.

SS like the Secret Service.

Concentrated water (just add water).

best idea EVER

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

A wallet with a built in knife(dialogue follows); epic way to ambush a mugger.

A gun that sprays pellets that stick to everything then ignite after a few seconds(sound feasible actually)

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

A piano that doubles as a car.

A vase that doubles as a jetpack.

A fly that doubles as a wasp.

A pencil that doubles as a laser.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A fly that doubles as a wasp.

:lol: !

A towel that doubles as a picnic blanket.

A shower that doubles as a bathtub.

Pants that double as shorts.

A glass of water that doubles as a rocket propelled grenade launcher/flame thrower/delicious snack.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

A watch that has a cellphone, laser, hook, mp3 player, and access to the Internet??

I would want to know the exact defense capabilities of the presidents car, but that's going off topic.

I think that fits in this topic. The President's car is an absolute beast. The doors are huge, thick enough to stop almost any bullet. It's got it's own supply of oxygen incase of a biohazardous attack, and enough defensive capabilities to keep the President safe in almost any situation. Most of it is classified information, but what we do get to hear about makes it sound like a bunker. There's a reason it's nicknamed "The Beast". I remember most of this stuff from a documentary I saw on the History Channel.

Or you can look at this picture....which explains quite a lot.

presidential_limo_cadillac_one_a_look_inside.jpg

[hide=President's Tank]

A watch that has a cellphone, laser, hook, mp3 player, and access to the Internet??

I would want to know the exact defense capabilities of the presidents car, but that's going off topic.

Or you can look at this picture....which explains quite a lot.

presidential_limo_cadillac_one_a_look_inside.jpg

[/hide]

Dang... it only gets 8 mpg :o

Would they really make a car carrying the president pay a toll?

mbqyk3.gif

If the President didn't have to pay a toll why should I?

Exactly.

Now where can I get one?

OT: Watch that cloaks you, mask that when put on turns into a full body armour with night vision and has a HUD. Those two things I want, even if I'd have to build them myself.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Corrected First post, you all seem to have some great idea's

Heres my idea, a suitcase which doubles as a mounted gattling gun. that would be so cool.

a button on the watch which fires a dirty bomb to where you were standing, so if you were bieng tortured or if you wanted to kill people and create fallout stopping most people from getting away while you run away.

meatlover.png