Your Lowest Level?

Lap

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 Farming. Damn boring skill and I pretty much only use vinesweeper and tears of guthix :XD:

67 Hunter and Runecrafting are my second and third lowest...

Dear lord... how am I going to get 98s in them :ohnoes:

70 Herblore, but I also have level 70 in Mining, Smithing, Prayer, Crafting, RC, Farming, Con, Hunter and Summoning lol

Going for all 73+ atm (1 mil xp)

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

65 farming :'c

dont think ill ever get my spirit tree seed planted :/

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

• 2 weeks later...

45 Prayer.

My ONLY F2P skill not 50+. It's just so grinding, I can't stand it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

43 construction. I mainly level it with the Tears of Guthix and to put new things in my house the Tears unlocked.. I do use it for making tabs and stuff..

Summoning is second, 44 at the moment. I do use familiars, but don't make pouches that I don't use or need (yet). This is the other skill I level with the Tears.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

43 construction. I mainly level it with the Tears of Guthix and to put new things in my house the Tears unlocked.. I do use it for making tabs and stuff..

Summoning is second, 44 at the moment. I do use familiars, but don't make pouches that I don't use or need (yet). This is the other skill I level with the Tears.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Lowest at the moment is agility which i only train via the circus and tears, so 15K xp per week. Gonna get 73 agi in 4 weeks and planing on keeping training it with circus and tears, so I have to put some time on hunter, RC (penguins and lamps and nice xp though) and construction very soon. I'm getting pretty close to all skills 75+ and that will be a nice plateau.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Lowest at the moment is agility which i only train via the circus and tears, so 15K xp per week. Gonna get 73 agi in 4 weeks and planing on keeping training it with circus and tears, so I have to put some time on hunter, RC (penguins and lamps and nice xp though) and construction very soon. I'm getting pretty close to all skills 75+ and that will be a nice plateau.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

• 4 weeks later...