Your Lowest Level?

Lap

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70 Herblore, but I also have level 70 in Mining, Smithing, Prayer, Crafting, RC, Farming, Con, Hunter and Summoning lol

Going for all 73+ atm (1 mil xp)

Now it is farming at 70, but my other 70 skill is Hunter, with 4k more xp

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

• 2 weeks later...

Herblore 61 and hunter 62. Herblore is a waste of money for me since I won't be getting those extreme potions anytime soon; hunter I find completely useless since there's better ways of making money and I could quite easily play without it.

redarrows-1.png

I try to train everything up, even if I really hate it (*glares at mining and runecrafting*).

My lowest is a tie though, between 68 Runecraft and Summoning.

I have charms banked for atleast 72+, but I'm waiting until after I get done training slayer to work on summoning again.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

• 1 month later...

71 in whatever's in my signature lol - too many to remember

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

I was pure F2P for around 5 years and have only been member for around two months. In those two months I have not yet trained hunter. So my lowest level is 1 hunter followed by 4 farming and then 13 herblore. :thumbsup:

80 wc

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

60 with runecrafting. I really cba'ed to raise it further..

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

• 5 weeks later...

44 summoning, basically all I have done to train it, is quest reward xp, and tears of Guthix.

Holy cabbage, this is the exact same for me.

http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Darth%20Fatguy

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

81 mining and runecrafting. I try to keep runecrafting my lowest to get xp from Tears of Guthix, but after doing pengs, it always gets ahead so I have to do some mining again lol.

Cydoor.png

10 Hunting and Summoning...never got into hunting at all tbh, and took a break as Summoning came out.

Other than that, I got 53 herblaw as my 3rd lowest.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Pure F2P here, so 51 defense, followed by 65 attack. Everything else is above 70.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Runecrafting, construction, and hunter, possibly more at 60. I actually like training these skills though. Probably as my other stats start to approach 80, they'll get some massive grinding in to catch up.

Ah, summoning as well... for the last few levels I've been bottom on the highscores for my total levels... and most of my skills are a few thousand exp from level up... so I guess I may be the most balanced player in my teir.