Your Lowest Level?

Lap

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 (?, maybe it's 31 now) farming, followed by 33 summoning.

I can't motivate myself to farm much, I can't get myself to spend 500k on spirit shards, and I spend all my penguin points and XP lamps on Construction.

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

50 Summoning and Herblore.

;;;;:::.... ¸**¸ .. ¸**¸**,¸¸¸,* ©ÿ hê õå *,¸¸¸,**¸**¸ .. ¸**¸ ....::::;;;;

¸**¸ ..::;;; *¸ *,¸¸,* . ,¸¸¸,* ./¥\àêr õ árçâm *,¸¸¸, . *,¸¸,* .¸* ;;;::.. ¸**¸

*,¸¸,* .. *¸ ..::;;; *¸ **¸ .. Mäý hê õåêr ôvêñ bë wïh ÿõµ .. ¸** ¸* ;;;::.. ¸* .. *,¸¸,*

;;;;;;:::::..... *,¸¸, *,¸¸¸, *,¸¸¸,**,¸Gô îñ Þéàçê ¸,**,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* .,¸¸,* ......:::::;;;;;;

This signature was made on the RuneScape forums by me, Cy The Toast.

Construction Rc and Mining all tied at 70.

IDC though, they're all gonna be 80 in a month or so.

All stats 80+, except 4. 71 Rc and 71 Mining are some of them >_>

You lied to us.

My lowest skill is at 80. Have no idea how many skills are at 80 though. At least 5.

2j3qh46.jpg

After a month or so, it's still 45 Prayer for me. I hate training it, it's so god damn expensive and slow.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Farming, herblore, and summoning tied at 50. Farming has the least exp, followed by herblore and then summoning. I should really go see Juna...

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

lowest is 40 smithing, never found the incentive to train past steel bars, but i might get 50 to use up all the mith ore lying around in my bank. After that 41 crafting and prayer. Got these with lamps and cutting gems from mining. After that 43(less than 1k away from 44) runecrafting. Then all stats are 50+

62 RCing, it has no use for me. Followed by 64 herblore, I'm training it up slowly with MTK herbs and just, generally, stockpiling herbs...

Then there's 69 farming, not sure why it's so low, I love the skill to be honest. I wish there was FAR more high-level content for it.

Everything else is 70 or over.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

I have 48 Hunter and 48 Summon: Hunt because I find it boring, and Summon because it's slow and expensive to gather the ingredients and level it.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

57 Agility? I find no point in training it unless it's a Quest requirement. Find it boring running around for exp literally.

sig2di2.png

99 Magic achieved in December 2004.

99 Cooking achieved in Novemeber 2003.

743rd to achieve 80 Dungeoneering.

Won over 5.5 Bill staking in partyhats and cash.

RSC product account created in 2002.

50 Herblaw.

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

65 Hunter. I've gotten all but ~150k xp in the skill from ToG/quests though :\

Idk why, it's an easy skill, just boring imo. I might train it for real if I get a hunter brawler or decide to grind on regular chins to train ranged with. Red chins are way too packed and with my level they still don't get caught all that often.

Lagatag.png

60 rc folled closely by 60 con :thumbsup:

swordfight2.png

swordfight2.png

Quest Cape - Combat 94, Done Grandmaster Quest - 27/11/08, Combat 115

Godwars: 1 Sara hilt, 1 Bandos hilt, Bandos boots, 2x Steam battlestaff, Zammy spear, 6 Shards.

Dks: 1 worrior, 1 axe

59 Runecrafting. Love the skill, but have been doing other stuff. Really oughta train it, since it's the only skill between me and mastery of class-4 clay in stealing creation. I feel like an idiot saying that.

And on my F2P noob acc, probably its crafting level. I think it's 2 or something.... XD

a70c7.png