Ten Thousand Hours

EarthySun

Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Only like 9000 more hours for me...

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar Hero/Rock Band

Only like 9000 more hours for me...

Guitar Hero > real guitar? :wall:

Yes. Moving pitures and numbers are win

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Ten thousand hours won't get you anywhere if you don't practice well. Ten thousand hours of GOOD practice will easily get you to be a virtuoso, however it's probably very vague and you'll probably achieve the 'virtuoso status' after around 8-9,000 hours.

Also, piano. :3

wl7w9j.png

either some type of martial arts, music or as some1 else said that made me lol, flirting.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Cricket...then I could get paid to play

Just head over to the IPL and swing like a madman and earn millions for 2 hours work :)

I'd like to trade my 10,000 hours into mastering a trade.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I'd say a sport, but there really aren't many sports for women that can earn a lot of money. Maybe free running, or acrobatics though. I could compete in the Olympics, and get sponsored by Wheaties if I win.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I'd say a sport, but there really aren't many sports for women that can earn a lot of money. Maybe free running, or acrobatics though. I could compete in the Olympics, and get sponsored by Wheaties if I win.
Swimming, and beat Phelps's gold medal record . :P You would be the most famous

female athlete ever.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Archery. Because I can.

Or hardanger fiddling.

Archery really isn't that hard to get good at. But mastering it, as in shooting an arrow straight into another arrow you just shot, from 30 yards away, probably would take more than 10000 hours. I saw it done on Extreme Marksman. Pretty crazy.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Archery. Because I can.

Or hardanger fiddling.

Archery really isn't that hard to get good at. But mastering it, as in shooting an arrow straight into another arrow you just shot, from 30 yards away, probably would take more than 10000 hours. I saw it done on Extreme Marksman. Pretty crazy.

Yea, I wasn't really thinking Olympic-level (which would still be hard, I'm sure)...I was thinking more like the example you gave - literally deadly accuracy.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Somethis that has to deal with music. Be it concert or marching. Master the euphonium, that would be amazing for me. With as much as I pratice, I'm about... 9000 hours short :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Something that helps me tell what people are thinking and how they will react to different things.

That would be awesome i could become very persuasive and intimidating.

It has to be one specific skill that you can improve at. I don't think being psychic counts, though. :wall:

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I'd put the 10,000 hours into being a ninja.

Also, I've slept for more that 10,000 hours, and I sure as hell haven't mastered sleeping. Half the time I can never fall asleep.

Sounds just like me.

Either Parkour or perfect aim (throwing stuff or shooting)

I like this guy. :thumbup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!