200M in all Skills

Makilio

Whatever happened to uloveme, did she get banned or something, she might have been at 2b+ XP by now maybe, and she might be able to buy her account back also, also interesting how back in the summer Ox was rank 15, and is now rank 24

Uloveme was banned, allegedly for having account shared with her husband for the entire time that she played runescape.

I thought she was banned for dupeing d bolts

She quit and asked Jagex to delete her account was the official line.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Its nowhere near 400.

My rate out of 30k is every 555 kills. Which is basically same as 525.

So a range of 500-600 is good. 1 every 2.5 to 3 hours in the long run. You certainly dont see them drop like that though..just averages out eventually if you kill enough.

Average crashing person should get one about every 5 hours.

Frosties arnt that good for effigies.

Depends on definition of "poor" Xensure... Last I asked, he makes 5-10m/day from donations pre-free trade... So with free trade, he may make more or less, but after you take out the 2-3 farm runs he does, and the crafting exp he is getting, I'd imagine that only about 2/3-7/8m of that goes in the bank each day, and that really isn't much considering how much he needs, he will not merch, so he is making roughly 1b-2b/year at this rate... Not nearly enough for one buyable... And I believe he also said donations are *down* since free trade, so I'm not exactly sure how much he makes now... but yes, he is poor by these 200m all skills standards... :/

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

The really rough part is getting 200m in skills like Mining, Agility and RCing. I mean look how long it took Lover Romeo to get 200m in Agility and Mining. Yet still, the hardest part of doing this is not quitting as the years pass by -.- .

I thought romeo lover got banned for autoing?

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

The effigy drop rate for frosts is 1/525.

lol exactly?

So says Jagex. Just like whip is supposedly 1/512.

And yeah it just averages out in the end, I got a back to back effigy drop from these yesterday lol.

Do you have a soruce, high level forum or?

This would help my formula/theory a lot if it's officially confirmed at 1/525. (Since by the power of foresight I predicted it to be around here)

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

The really rough part is getting 200m in skills like Mining, Agility and RCing. I mean look how long it took Lover Romeo to get 200m in Agility and Mining. Yet still, the hardest part of doing this is not quitting as the years pass by -.- .

I thought romeo lover got banned for autoing?

No lol, I look him up every once in a while, he has like 73 dung...

edit-Oh and @shelby, suomi has 200m agility and mining, so yeah...

2nd edit- I also feel that slayer is not as much of an exp/hr concern, because the overall exp/hr with combat and effigies is much higher, whereas a skill like agility is a flat out 75k, not 75k+100k melee exp like slayer is, so to me, slayer is not as slow of a skill to train as fishing, mining, rc, or agility...

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

None of this matters.

In the future RuneScape will be dominated by Dragonseance only.

well i heard he's quitting

you heard wrong boi everything has been taking care of.

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

None of this matters.

In the future RuneScape will be dominated by Dragonseance only.

I remember people were saying Serpenttine was going to dominate, back in the summer on this thread.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

There are a few people actually pretty close,

but they've still got a long way to go.

I know one of them has a thread that he updates frequently.

:mellow:

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

What the hell do you mean pretty close?

If you actually mean not even half way there - then I guess you're right. There are a lot of people who are pretty close.

Who is this "person" that updates a thread quite frequently and why would that be pretty ridiculous?

capt%20kevin.png

If you actually mean not even half way there - then I guess you're right. There are a lot of people who are pretty close.

Who is this "person" that updates a thread quite frequently and why would that be pretty ridiculous?

id say suomi and aasiwat are both around halfway

a_final_name.png

id say suomi and aasiwat are both around halfway

The "hours left" of the top players were applied via max exp rates a couple pages back, with suomi having about 10k hours left to go.

ZMFg2.jpg

^^ I'm going to assume these rates were calculated with the best exp rate in mind. This would probably change for the worse if it had to account for afking and not being totally concentrated.

Even assuming that those rates were right - if one were to play 12 hours a day (which is highly unlikely), they would have to play for 2 years straight before they would actually finish their goal.

While that may be very possible - I find it hard to maintain interest if I play for a handful of hours consecutively.

capt%20kevin.png

if one were to play 12 hours a day (which is highly unlikely), they would have to play for 2 years straight before they would actually finish their goal.

While that may be very possible - I find it hard to maintain interest if I play for a handful of hours consecutively.

Some of the contenders have been playing 15+ hours a day for years now.

re-edit:

tezz will (hoepfully) post here next time he gets a dark beast task. which is apparently the only afkable task he has.

[12:25:26] <in> http://forum.tip.it/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=21&t=244419

[12:25:56] <Jake> k ill try remember to do it on next dark beasts task so i dnt waste exp

if one were to play 12 hours a day (which is highly unlikely), they would have to play for 2 years straight before they would actually finish their goal.

That is INCREDIBLY sad. We probably shouldn't be egging them on because to play 15 hours or more for 2 years is just terrible! I'd put them in rehab if I knew them IRL.. the probably don't even know anyone IRL if they play that much, ddaang. Maybe Jagex should do them all a favour and ban their accounts!

That is INCREDIBLY sad. We probably shouldn't be egging them on because to play 15 hours or more for 2 years is just terrible! I'd put them in rehab if I knew them IRL.. the probably don't even know anyone IRL if they play that much, ddaang. Maybe Jagex should do them all a favour and ban their accounts!

We've had enough of these kinds of posts in this thread. It's about 200m all skills, not the life of those that are potentially candidates for 200m all skills.

ZMFg2.jpg