200M in all Skills

Makilio

I'm with Aasiwat on this. Even though I will skim a lot of the calculation posts, they are a vital part of the topic and have very high discussion value. Although the majority of scapers don'T use high attention training methods, some players do and I know that Suomi is among them. I think the thread is fine the way it is aside from the weekly "nolife" argument (please just ignore them when it happens, they get flooded by the massive daily posts anyway).

If a part of the discussion bores you (race to 200M, calculations, fastest training methods...etc...), just post in a way that has discussion value in the part that interest you. I usually do a mini update of the top 15 when the discussion goes in a way I find "off-topic" and it usually gets picked up by other posters.

I personnaly learned a lot from this game in this thread concerning the fastest methods of training and I'm glad we have some "math nerds" to show us the theorical way to get 200M in all skills.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I know haha ;)

But sometimes, after coming back to the thread after a month or so and expecting a fun read, 50% are meters and meters of numbers.. letters > numbers all the way for me, haha :P

Tezz has reached 2B xp and is probably 1-2M xp of actual slayer training before maxing out with effigies.

Why doesn' he just slay to 200m? His rank #3 is safe

Tezz has reached 2B xp and is probably 1-2M xp of actual slayer training before maxing out with effigies.

Hummmmmmmmm lol

If Tezz is #1 combat and combat related skills, does that mean that I'm the #1 combat and skills that could've been a possible combat skill (hunt)? Sorry lol, made me laugh to see such a long title attached to his weekly update, only to 'glorify' the slayer skill :P

On that note, merci for the update <3:

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Hummmmmmmmm lol

If Tezz is #1 combat and combat related skills, does that mean that I'm the #1 combat and skills that could've been a possible combat skill (hunt)? Sorry lol, made me laugh to see such a long title attached to his weekly update, only to 'glorify' the slayer skill :P

On that note, merci for the update <3:

Definitely a jab towards you...you slayer-hating creep! :)

It doesn't help that I'm a slayer fan though, it skews my comments a bit...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Everyone should glorify the Nr.1-in-the-hardest-skill, Mr. Self-Aggrandizement. :)

suomi ftw :D

Rc is also much slower if you decide to not turn run energy on, use rc pouches and wait to home tele to use a bank every 30 minutes therefore only doing 2 runs and hour. This argument is pointless, really lol?

Ehm, that argument is over already I guess :P

Rc is also much slower if you decide to not turn run energy on, use rc pouches and wait to home tele to use a bank every 30 minutes therefore only doing 2 runs and hour. This argument is pointless, really lol?

actualy slayer is by far the slowest skill since i only use the burthrope master and i skip all other tasks except dwarfs, and when i get a dwarf task i recoil them to death since cannon wont work

a_final_name.png

Everyone should glorify the Nr.1-in-the-hardest-skill, Mr. Self-Aggrandizement. :)

Haha, thanks :P

I really appreciate the calculations myself but still not sure which tasks I should do if I wanted the fastest slayer exp/most effigies.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I really appreciate the calculations myself but still not sure which tasks I should do if I wanted the fastest slayer exp/most effigies.

Hey Suomi, a few days ago there were still like 200-300k Rc gains/day besides the Slayer. Are you planning to mix train them or..?

Totally off topic, but are you the same SUOMI that was in 'THE' a long, long time ago?

Possibly even back in RS1?

I am trying to get 200M slayer atm but was rcing a bit when I was reading some slayer guides :P

Thanks a lot for link, having some problems though with slayer points because having very bad luck with tasks sometimes so won't be able to skip all slow tasks.

And no, I am not that S U O M I, we both have played since rsc though but he only has one space between each letter and doesnt play that much anymore, I have two spaces before and O which creates a lot of confusion all the time but I have too many memories with this name so would be really hard to change it :/

Just like I met Lowlander50 like 6 years ago at f2p wildy ice giants haha and I was wearing rune full with addy kiteshield because was afraid to risk rune kiteshield haha, I still laugh when I think about it :P Good times mate <3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Ok I think 2 people made a spreadsheet to find times left for players and I decided to make 1 of my own with more detail in it. I must thank Arcane rift who gave me the formula to get players' xp from hs and xensure who helped a bit in making it.

Heres a copy of it which you can use to test different players out, try putting your own name into it :P

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t4bz0jtlEUE6FcwFtMwBfHw&authkey=CJCx_io#gid=2

Sorry its a bit messy, you can also change the number of years they play for before maxing.

This calc finds the optimal combination of farming patches to be used, uses effigies to max slayer then rc then agility it does not use lamps on anything further than those skills. If the player starts at 200m in for example, mining, the effigies will be opened with smithing. But if they start at 180m mining all effigies are opened with mining.

These are the times for the top 15 players on langer's list. The number before the name is their ranking on his list. I set the years they play for to a figure that makes them play close to 7 hours/day.

8. SU O M I : 11755

1. Allar 12275

4. Zarfot 12503

11. Tezz : 12951

13. Lan : 13143

6. Elvis : 13325

12. Kingduffy 13395

3. Drumgun : 13543

7. Elias : 13764

14. Erw J : 14250

5. telmomarques : 14058

2. Jdelacroix 15048

10. Gertjaars 15455

15. Green098 : 15543

9. Paperbag : 15605

Also toony who people were saying is a contender has 14764 hours left.

Ok I think 2 people made a spreadsheet to find times left for players and I decided to make 1 of my own with more detail in it. I must thank Arcane rift who gave me the formula to get players' xp from hs and xensure who helped a bit in making it.

Heres a copy of it which you can use to test different players out, try putting your own name into it :P

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t4bz0jtlEUE6FcwFtMwBfHw&authkey=CJCx_io#gid=2

Sorry its a bit messy, you can also change the number of years they play for before maxing.

This calc finds the optimal combination of farming patches to be used, uses effigies to max slayer then rc then agility it does not use lamps on anything further than those skills. If the player starts at 200m in for example, mining, the effigies will be opened with smithing. But if they start at 180m mining all effigies are opened with mining.

These are the times for the top 15 players on langer's list. The number before the name is their ranking on his list. I set the years they play for to a figure that makes them play close to 7 hours/day.

8. SU O M I : 11755

1. Allar 12275

4. Zarfot 12503

11. Tezz : 12951

13. Lan : 13143

6. Elvis : 13325

12. Kingduffy 13395

3. Drumgun : 13543

7. Elias : 13764

14. Erw J : 14250

5. telmomarques : 14058

2. Jdelacroix 15048

15. Green098 : 15543

9. Paperbag : 15605

Also toony who people were saying is a contender has 14764 hours left.

This is cool thanks thai

aribiterspar3.png