200M in all Skills

Makilio

Please help Suomi out and donate him, he's my inspiration and favourite skiller :D

Wow really, I mean it's not like he doesn't already mention every time he posts how he doesn't have money or needs more for this or that. As a contender I'm sure he knows what money making options are out there, hes perfectly capable of earning it just like everyone else. Here's what a 100M donation will get you, 10 seconds of his time and he will be on his way, cheers!

I don't see what you're trying to do. Are you, like, trying to convince people not to donate to Suomi? What purpose does that serve?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

At the speed that suomi going through slayer right now, he deserves the donations. I guess his supporters will only be mad if he slacks off after taking all the donations.

At the speed that suomi going through slayer right now, he deserves the donations. I guess his supporters will only be mad if he slacks off after taking all the donations.

tbh if anyone has a right to ask for donations to 200m all its him :P

and yes hes right most top players have help in some way maybe not in the form of donations but maybe in the form of getting skill info first thing or merch advice or even just the advantage of being able too form a dg team in 5 seconds.

StarViv.png

Please help Suomi out and donate him, he's my inspiration and favourite skiller :D

Wow really, I mean it's not like he doesn't already mention every time he posts how he doesn't have money or needs more for this or that. As a contender I'm sure he knows what money making options are out there, hes perfectly capable of earning it just like everyone else. Here's what a 100M donation will get you, 10 seconds of his time and he will be on his way, cheers!

I don't see what you're trying to do. Are you, like, trying to convince people not to donate to Suomi? What purpose does that serve?

Of course I dont support people asking for donations...it totally compromises the validity of the highscores. I also wanted to point out what donating will actually get you, to be blunt most people donate in hopes to become friends of a 'famous player' and if you watch that video I think it will be increasingly evident what that actually buys you. He couldn't have hit accept any faster, I mean there wasn't even any money offered yet and he was accepting, and teleports 5 seconds later after receiving a considerable donation. Just opening the eyes of people who are considering donating to not expect anything more.

Again, I'd like to stres that this thread is about getting 200M in all skills, and about how this can be efficiently done. The topic is certainly not here to tell the top players what they should do, it's their decision. Also, nobody has forced anyone to donate, it's something people do because they like SUOMI, because they think he deserves it. Have you ever heard him complaining he did not get donations? NO. So please stop minding other people bussines.

You may do what you want to do, but we have the same right.

Again, I'd like to stres that this thread is about getting 200M in all skills, and about how this can be efficiently done. The topic is certainly not here to tell the top players what they should do, it's their decision. Also, nobody has forced anyone to donate, it's something people do because they like SUOMI, because they think he deserves it. Have you ever heard him complaining he did not get donations? NO. So please stop minding other people bussines.

You may do what you want to do, but we have the same right.

Money is a big part of attaining 200M skills, and how people obtain that money is of course interest to this topic. Some people like paperbag merch for their money, drumgun got his from boss monsters, and others get theirs by bringing up money in every single post without directly asking for it.

If you had looked just below the vid and read this:

What a loser. He doesn't even have time to spare to be thankful. He clicks accept like instantly and teles right after because he cant lose like 3k exp.

MasterGuyMovies 3 weeks ago

@MasterGuyMovies He thanked me enough afterwards, just because I didn't show it in the vid doesn't mean anything lol.

The1Jebrim 3 weeks ago

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

[spoiler=quote tunnel]

If you had looked just below the vid and read this:

What a loser. He doesn't even have time to spare to be thankful. He clicks accept like instantly and teles right after because he cant lose like 3k exp.

MasterGuyMovies 3 weeks ago

@MasterGuyMovies He thanked me enough afterwards, just because I didn't show it in the vid doesn't mean anything lol.

The1Jebrim 3 weeks ago

Just to add to this Jebrim and Suomi are also good friends so it isn't as "unapologetic" as the poster thinks it was.

*smells* Do I smell trolls?

Why are you guys even caring if he asks for money or not? He puts it to great use. Looking at his tracker you definitly notice he's putting the money to good use, that's what the people who donate to him want to see. So "hehasnoidea" why don't you gtfo? You're clearly just jealous and your post started another discussion which has absolutely no use to this thread. It's about 200m in all skills, not "how to make money to get 200m in all skills".

sigtsg99tq3.png

If I had the GP to spare I would donate it to any of the top 15 who have a hard time with making money. Not to "be friends" just to make them that much closer to pulling off such an amazing achievement.

Wait, isn't this thread about the race to 200m skills and only that? I'm not entirely sure since I have trouble with reading...

Oh yea... it is! If you would've read through the thread (which takes reading skills) most people here care about the xp gains, most efficient ways to skill and the actual race itself than about the method of gaining money.

So imo, I've no idea what you're doing? Are you typing this in a moment of rage trying to ruin it for certain people? Or do you have other reasons for boycotting those people?

sigtsg99tq3.png

People play this game differently. I personally would never accept donations, mainly because I feel that getting the money required for 200m in all skills is part of the game and the challenge. However, it is wrong to assume that this is the only way to play and that recieving donations is 'bad play'.

^ Though overplayed, there are 2 or so players in the top 15 who aren't particularly liked by other top contenders. I won't mention who for obvious reasons or where it came from, but to answer the question - no all the top players aren't friends.

Oh and man, I can quote too. Seems like you were trying to make the entire top look bad in the first place. Yet, for as far as I know, you haven't made clear what you mean with that post. Insider info pl0x??????

And about your money issues. Money making has no influence on 200m skills at all! Money has an influence yes, since it makes people capable of training more efficient/faster methods. But the moneymaking itself doesn't.

Oh wait, it has! It slows you down, but clearly, youhavenoidea.

sigtsg99tq3.png

^ Though overplayed, there are 2 or so players in the top 15 who aren't particularly liked by other top contenders. I won't mention who for obvious reasons or where it came from, but to answer the question - no all the top players aren't friends.

Oh and man, I can quote too. Seems like you were trying to make the entire top look bad in the first place. Yet, for as far as I know, you haven't made clear what you mean with that post. Insider info pl0x??????

And about your money issues. Money making has no influence on 200m skills at all! Money has an influence yes, since it makes people capable of training more efficient/faster methods. But the moneymaking itself doesn't.

Oh wait, it has! It slows you down, but clearly, youhavenoidea.

Weren't you fighting to get this back on subject, and yes I still stand by my quote as it came straight from two people in the top 15 whom I'm friends with. I'm not going to say who they were referring to as they told me in confidence I don't want to stir up controversy, don't look too far to find the answer though.

What money issues of mine are you referring to, I'm very confident in my bank status and infact very shortly you will see some insanely good buyable skill gains from me. I don't even know what statement you are trying to make with your last 2 lines so I won't entertain them, but clearly you don't have to make money when it's given to you, and you will be more efficient as a result. While others are out killing frost dragons/boss hunting/merching for cash you can dive straight into herblaw etc. Youhavenoidea, that's clever, you're the first person to ever think of that.

Regarding the donation business, I don't see what's so bad about it - personally I'd never ask for donations (and wouldn't feel good about accepting any), but it's really not bad compared to something like the Ring of Wealth glitch where people made billions and no action was taken. Also, you don't even have to actually merch all the time anymore to make substantial profits; it's good enough if you just catch a few good updates, buy stuff as soon as an upgrade for an item is announced and sell for profits. Money is very easy to come by now and the "validity of hiscores" has been compromised by everything being based on money for a while, so to speak.

Also, asking for donations requires interaction with a lot of random players/fanboys and keeping up a sort of a public image, which I'd personally find more stressful than just merchanting the same amount of money so I wouldn't consider donations as a way of making money for that sole reason, but it's a strategy Suomi has adopted, and a decent one at that if he can handle it.

i think you all should donate to obtaurian he needs money for 200m in all skills!

oh also he is going through [x] skill very fast so he is deserving of your money

*grabs cheque book*

Wait! What?

:shades:

I can see it all now - rows upon rows of people standing in the GE:

"Phr33 munny pl0x! Going for 200M in all skills! Phr33 munny pl0x!"

:rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

If I had the GP to spare I would donate it to any of the top 15 who have a hard time with making money. Not to "be friends" just to make them that much closer to pulling off such an amazing achievement.

Its not an amazing achievement if you are doing it for them.

Of course I dont support people asking for donations...it totally compromises the validity of the highscores. I also wanted to point out what donating will actually get you, to be blunt most people donate in hopes to become friends of a 'famous player' and if you watch that video I think it will be increasingly evident what that actually buys you. He couldn't have hit accept any faster, I mean there wasn't even any money offered yet and he was accepting, and teleports 5 seconds later after receiving a considerable donation. Just opening the eyes of people who are considering donating to not expect anything more.

Interesting, i made a small donation and anytime i ask a question he responds.

Kjarqu.png

I agree with what aasiwat just wrote...and a lot of people are constantly insulting suomi because he asks for donations, it must not be so easy to handle everything it implies

I've personally donated only about 75m to suomi, and he was really thankful (a lot more than i thought!:P). If i was still playing, i'm sure he would always thank me when an opportunity would appear

And wow, he's slaying at such a fast pace!

Someone mentioned earlier that those who donate want to see him put the money to good use. I recently madea donation to suomi under the condition he would using it for skilling and no phat... I was very happy to see that he followed through and did herblor with double xp weekend... Nearly every time i log on he thanks me. He has pm chat on majority of the time... so whoever said he doesn't respond doesn't know suomi... I will continue to donate because he puts the money to good use. Those who do not wish to donate large sums... but still want to help ... buy steel platebodies in ge for the normal price. Since its 100/4hrs it takes awhile to get alot. After you have them either donate to suomi who will buy for same price you paid or msg me and ill buy them from you to give to suomi. (suomi just let me know and ill reimburse you lol)

Donate to S_U__O__M_I !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting, i made a small donation and anytime i ask a question he responds.

Seriously, Hehasnoidea, I would have yelled at Suomi for wasting Xp if he just stood around after the donation LOL. I invest time and money into helping the friends that I expect have real potential and I see nobody who is more consistent than Suomi at this time. He has maintained a faster playtime rate than any other top player except Drumgun(who now has slowed down), but cares far more about not wasting time than Drumgun. Some of you guys seem to be suddenly impressed by his recent Slayer gains, but he's been maintaining that speed for years since he did Fishing, and possibly even before that. His speed is definitely nothing new to me and he's the perfect combination of nolifer and efficiency trainer, having some qualities of both. I would very much like to see somebody hit all 200m's and I honestly don't think there is a single other player in this game that currently has the potential to get it in the next few years. Suomi standing still and wasting his time would simply tell me that I made a mistake in who I was donating to. I'm sorry that you have such low standards.

That "video" was also the first serious donation I've ever given to him after years of friendship(which started BEFORE he even began asking for donations). He never pm's me asking for donations, nor has he deleted me in the past for my lack of donating. I can see why you think I'm "buying" his friendship, as I'd probably think the same if I was watching it from your perspective, but it completely ignores any history that we've had together. Suomi was very much involved in my Agility community while he was training Agility and is currently a member of my clan. He's definitely a good friend and probably the nicest guy I know. Too nice for his own good tbh. :P

I should also mention that 100m wasn't really much of a loss for me lol. I'm not using it and I still have plenty of cash left. :)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim