The worst thing you've ever tasted?

bongo_man

I might be making pumpkin pie tomorrow because of this thread. And when I say I might be making pumpkin pie, I mean my mom might be making it for me. Because the extent of my cooking skills is macaroni and cheese.

I can't even make macaroni and cheese. Who puts mustard and egg into macaroni and cheese? Me. That was foul.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be making pumpkin pie tomorrow because of this thread. And when I say I might be making pumpkin pie, I mean my mom might be making it for me. Because the extent of my cooking skills is macaroni and cheese.

I can't even make macaroni and cheese. Who puts mustard and egg into macaroni and cheese? Me. That was foul.

If you mixed the egg with the cheese and cooked it while stirring it makes this really rich and tasty stuff. I'm guessing you didn't do that.

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I accidentally ate a marmite sandwich when I was round my friend's house. I thought it was chocolate. How wrong I was. :ohnoes:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I was doing this survey at school and it turns out people are taken into diffrent types of taste groups

for example do you like liqourice? then your likeley to like mushrooms.

I really dislike both.

One of the worst things I've tasted was some type of melon in Western Australia. These melons were brought across with the camels for them to eat, now they grow wild. Really bad, don't think humans ever eat them. Only ate a tiny bit but the taste stayed in my mouth for ages.

sig2ho7.jpg

Defeat.

On a serious note, I absolutely cannot stomach carrots. Ugh.

How the hell can you not like carrots, mmm delicious.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Brussel sprouts and cauliflower are the only vegetables I can't stomach. Oh and bean sprouts.

Broccoli tastes good soaked in cheese sauce mmm.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Brussel sprouts and cauliflower are the only vegetables I can't stomach. Oh and bean sprouts.

Broccoli tastes good soaked in cheese sauce mmm.

pretty much everything tastes good coated in cheese sauce though.

Tk5SF.png

My brother made macaroni and poured a ton of salt in it without mixing it up. Guess who got the bowl with all the salt in it? I did. God, it was nasty and I could still taste the salt the next morning.

pan.png