The worst thing you've ever tasted?

bongo_man

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst thing I've NEVER tasted: caviar :-# The concept, sight and smell of it is so revolting that I can't even bring myself to taste it.

This. I had some, figured I might never get to taste it again. God it was awful >.<

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Worst thing I've NEVER tasted: caviar :-# The concept, sight and smell of it is so revolting that I can't even bring myself to taste it.

This. I had some, figured I might never get to taste it again. God it was awful >.<

What? I eat caviar (salty/smokey version) to breakfast or "evening food" about twice a week. Caviar+"knäckebröd"=Delicious. (Altho this is not really proper caviar, it's tube)

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I was on a cruise to Alaska back in 1999, and my father ordered some escargot. I tried chewing on one, but it was too gross for me to swallow.

I think the black innards from shellfish are also pretty gross. :|

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

• 6 months later...

Are you kidding? Caviar is one of the best tasting foods ever. The worst thing I have ever eaten(drunk) was some of my brothers bottled urine with vinegar and facial cream. I never understand why he has to leave that (cabbage) in the icebox.

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

The worst thing I have ever eaten(drunk) was some of my brothers bottled urine with vinegar and facial cream. I never understand why he has to leave that (cabbage) in the icebox.

Ok, what the hell?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I was invited to my Egyptian friend's house to eat a middle eastern dish we both like called malahea. It has many different ways to be made, but I did not anticipate this. It had the consistency of slimy seaweed and it was made with what I can only explain to be aged fish. EW

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Old-ish topic is old-ish.

How is this old? It was created about 8 months ago. And it's still relevant today and will be relevant until people will keep eating food...

And why does it matter if it's old anyways?

Ontopic: I'd have to say olives, believe me I've tried every single way of eating them I just cannot stand the smell and the taste argh:-X

i said before I say again:

v8 juice

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i literally just ate these store brand sour fruit slices. my brother said they were gross and i didnt beleive him. they tasted like sour...nothins. other then the sour they had no flavor at all.

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

The worst thing I have ever eaten(drunk) was some of my brothers bottled urine with vinegar and facial cream. I never understand why he has to leave that (cabbage) in the icebox.

Ok, what the hell?

my brother likes to mix things together in hopes of something happening. He just had to leave it in a bottle of lemonade. the sad thing is i gave him the vinegar myself from the shelf #-o :wall:

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

Sushi. :-X

Sushi is fantastic! Me and a friend are actually going out for sushi Friday night as neither of us have had it in a long time and both love it :D

I couldn't disagree more. :mellow:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Sushi. :-X

Sushi is fantastic! Me and a friend are actually going out for sushi Friday night as neither of us have had it in a long time and both love it :D

I couldn't disagree more. :mellow:

Oh man, I love sushi, though it is one of those things you either love or hate and I'm always the weird one at a table with sushi while everyone has fully cooked fish. Seaweed salad and sushi. MMM...

Worst thing I've ever tasted had to be unprocessed, straight from the bag chocolate. The most bitter, disgusting, can't get the taste out of your mouth thing. I work at a candy seller and I was handed a couple pieces and told they were good. I ate them and instantly felt like burning my taste buds. It was horrible.

Other terrible things, I was in the kitchen when my parents were not around and stole their margarita bottle. Tried it and was instantly revolted, disgusted, and the burn was pretty bad. It was terrible.

My dad made chicken with chocolate over it. Not sweet chocolate, but rather bitter chocolate. It's mexican and it was pretty bad.

And last but not least, the brownies from the farm. My grandparents friends own a farm and we go out there every once in a while. There are always brownies after a wiener roast in the cow pasture, and even when not there, they still taste like cow crap. It's not because I've eaten cow crap, it's because the smell of cow crap and the taste of those brownies are basically the same thing.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

A dry green pea.

This

green_peas02.jpg

Try that

The taste is really foul and it will remain in your mouth for about 15 minutes, drinking won't help.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I don't know exactly what it is, but some banana flavoured throat medicine. I had it when I was about 8, and that was the nastiest stuff I've ever tasted. I mean, the doctor even told me, before he gave me the medicine, to east something very sweet before, and something sweet and cold after to quickly remove the taste. If the doctor thought it was bad, imagine what it tasted like for me :S

I don't know exactly what it is, but some banana flavoured throat medicine. I had it when I was about 8, and that was the nastiest stuff I've ever tasted. I mean, the doctor even told me, before he gave me the medicine, to east something very sweet before, and something sweet and cold after to quickly remove the taste. If the doctor thought it was bad, imagine what it tasted like for me :S

Hell, i remember that. Just nostalgia'd after reading that. Kid's Calpol was the best tasting medicine.

Had a donor kebab pizza the other week which was pretty damn nasty. I really dunno why i asked for it.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

A dry green pea.

This

green_peas02.jpg

Try that

The taste is really foul and it will remain in your mouth for about 15 minutes, drinking won't help.

Try Wasabi peas. Now those are a hundred percent worse. Yuck.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg