The worst thing you've ever tasted?

bongo_man

I like Cherry Coke, and I've been told it tastes like Dr. Pepper. They don't sell Dr. Pepper anywhere around here, though, so I've never tasted it. D:

Be glad they don't sell it.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Cherry Coke, and I've been told it tastes like Dr. Pepper. They don't sell Dr. Pepper anywhere around here, though, so I've never tasted it. D:

Be glad miserable and contemplate suicide because they don't sell it.

Fix'd

OT: Asparagus

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Liquorice candy for sure.

Makes me so sick just to think about it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Be glad miserable and contemplate suicide because they don't sell it.

Fix'd

OT: Asparagus

Oh god, asparagus is so horrible. Last time i tried it I almost threw up after my first bite. I'm never eating it again.

Ugh zucchini is dreadful too, I had it for dinner last night and almost killed myself.

Stir-fried asparagus is pretty good. Asparagus juice isn't bad either. I'd have to agree with zucchini though. I like cucumbers, but zucchini and other squash just don't taste good to me.

I think that any vegetable can taste good if cooked in a nice way.

I can't really think of the worst that that I've tasted. I do hate the taste of Chinese medicinal soups though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Dr.Pepper is horrid.

Thats my favorite drink. :thumbdown:

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE.

I'm fairly sure this same debate has been held earlier in this thread, if not elsewhere. Please stop defending a terrible drink. ;_;

I will defend it to my death.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

A plateful of chocolate cheese whiz, mixed with a stupid amount of salt, so that it was about 1/4 salt.... it did have smarties on top though : )

Saurkraut is pretty bad too, along with baby food.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

wait wait

chocolate cheezewiz? Wtf?

And yh Racheya, I've tasted some mighty gross European chocolates. And some mighty fine.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Lemon-flavored phospho-soda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phospho_soda

As if the taste wasn't terrible enough, it induced hell all over my body, cramping throughout all of my bowels. It was bad enough to where I ended up having to go to the hospital because it was unbearable.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

wait wait

chocolate cheezewiz? Wtf?

And yh Racheya, I've tasted some mighty gross European chocolates. And some mighty fine.

It wasn't *supposed* to taste like cigarettes. It was just some normal chocolate that I've been buying for years and years until suddenly it tasted like cigarettes for a few bars before going normal again :unsure:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

It wasn't *supposed* to taste like cigarettes. It was just some normal chocolate that I've been buying for years and years until suddenly it tasted like cigarettes for a few bars before going normal again :unsure:

I remember that!!!

You went mad and sent me over a couple of bars, and I loved it XD

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

A couple of months ago I wanted to taste something horrible. So we went to this obscure shop, and I bought a Japanese can of coconut juice, with pieces of coconut. It was horrible.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I've actually found a new contender for worst taste ever. Mountain Dew Energy (UK version. I assume it's the same as the US one though).

I would describe the taste as 'sour antifreeze'. It is literally chemicals. Lucozade energy shots aren't the nicest things, but the point is that you only have to do a shot. With this stuff, you have to drink the bottle, which is very counter-productive.

^^ cannibalism is not appropriate for the forums age level =\

edit: srs guys I was kidding around, but don't be so gross. It honestly is not appropriate. I'm sorry for encouraging it.

^^ cannibalism is not appropriate for the forums age level =\

Some of our staff are too young to read this type of language, their mothers disprove.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]