The worst thing you've ever tasted?

bongo_man

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bar of chocolate once that tasted like nicotine... :mellow:

I've used tobacco for many years, but how does nicotine, specifically, taste?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Sushi. :-X

Sushi is fantastic! Me and a friend are actually going out for sushi Friday night as neither of us have had it in a long time and both love it :D

I couldn't disagree more. :mellow:

Oh man, I love sushi, though it is one of those things you either love or hate and I'm always the weird one at a table with sushi while everyone has fully cooked fish. Seaweed salad and sushi. MMM...

Worst thing I've ever tasted had to be unprocessed, straight from the bag chocolate. The most bitter, disgusting, can't get the taste out of your mouth thing. I work at a candy seller and I was handed a couple pieces and told they were good. I ate them and instantly felt like burning my taste buds. It was horrible.

Other terrible things, I was in the kitchen when my parents were not around and stole their margarita bottle. Tried it and was instantly revolted, disgusted, and the burn was pretty bad. It was terrible.

My dad made chicken with chocolate over it. Not sweet chocolate, but rather bitter chocolate. It's mexican and it was pretty bad.

And last but not least, the brownies from the farm. My grandparents friends own a farm and we go out there every once in a while. There are always brownies after a wiener roast in the cow pasture, and even when not there, they still taste like cow crap. It's not because I've eaten cow crap, it's because the smell of cow crap and the taste of those brownies are basically the same thing.

On the topic of sushi, I absolutely hate when people put wasabi or ginger ON their sushi. It completely ruins the flavor of it. Soy sauce is alright, but the other two, no way.

Well.. there was this one girl who rarely ate fruit, but I think that was outdone by some kind of stuff that a teacher who moved out here from England gave to me. I forget the name of the stuff, but it was in a small jar and apparently he usually ate it on toast or something. It tasted like way, way, way overpowered gravy powder. Had an odd smell to it too. That jar, that is.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Well.. there was this one girl who rarely ate fruit, but I think that was outdone by some kind of stuff that a teacher who moved out here from England gave to me. I forget the name of the stuff, but it was in a small jar and apparently he usually ate it on toast or something. It tasted like way, way, way overpowered gravy powder. Had an odd smell to it too. That jar, that is.

Bovril or Marmite?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Bovril or Marmite?

It was Marmite! :thumbup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Mine would be a squid ring, I mistook it for an onion ring when i was on holiday in Spain :-# *shudders*

[hide]newsdeepfriedsquidrings.jpg[/hide]

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

A dry green pea.

This

green_peas02.jpg

Try that

The taste is really foul and it will remain in your mouth for about 15 minutes, drinking won't help.

Try Wasabi peas. Now those are a hundred percent worse. Yuck.

Wasabi peas are very nice, my friend eats those once to twice a day as dinner, he's indean and they usually eat dinner twice and breakfast only once.

First time i ate those i took a big chunck then almost died, drunk a liter water but it didn't douse the fire, heck it didn't even matter a thing.

But i'm talking about the taste, try a dry pea.

I'm talking about a single or even a half pea.

Or give your friend a dry pea and tell him he doesn't dares to eat it.

It doesn't tastes bad untill you bite in it then you're pretty much screwed.

Have you ever tried it? You most defenitly should... just try it once....

I have yet to come across a person that can eat (even half) of a dried pea without making faces.

i have yet to come across a person that tried it for a second time.

Edit: Hmm squid rings ;)

Never tried union rings

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I can't actually think of much. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food, but a few things I remember were pretty bad. Not like horrible death bad, but yeah.

Penicillin (In the form of a pill), that stuff is weird.

Someone made a cake and doused rum on it, I don't really remember the taste but I didn't like it.

A week or two ago I had some Russian sauerkraut kind of thing... Really sour and kind of bitter and weird. It made beetroot taste good.

C2b6gs7.png

HCl.

Yeah, not 1M but still it tasted bad.

Real bad.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I had to take three of the most disgusting medicines I've ever had at the same time when I was about 10 because I got Impetigo and they weren't sure if I had that, shingles or chicken pox (I had it when I was young but it was a really small case of it so they thought I might not have been immune to it). Basically I had to drink two different horrible medicines and take a huge pill that I chewed if I remember correctly since I sucked at swallowing pills. I also missed a full week of school because I was probably contagious. I still have some small scars from it on the side of my face from it.

Morning Glory seeds are terrible too. Just saying.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

hmmmm......

very very bad egg rolls

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Sloe wine is pretty disgusting until you've had a few glasses. Forget Dr Pepper; sloe wine seriously does taste like cough medicine.

YES. Someone finally agrees with me that Dr. Pepper tastes like cough medicine!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

... Flour-y potatoes, no butter, not mashed, no beans, nothing with them.

Just horribly flour-y potatoes... They taste so horrible to me. :unsure:

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

Some of those jelly beans are really nasty. Doesn't help that there is a fair bit of guesswork in deciding what flavour they are before eating them. </3 the licorish (sp?) ones

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche