The worst thing you've ever tasted?

bongo_man

I went to Hong-Kong with a friend and her family a few years ago and we were at a restaurant, it was loud since everyone was talking and eating, I was sitting opposite her mother. I asked her what this particular food was and I heard her say "Swede" turns out it wasn't swede and it was actually squid. I only actually bit into it and it tasted absolutely DISGUSTING! Like vomit, I don't know whether that the taste of my own sick though :huh: Throughout my life even the thought of food from the sea made me gag and this was just...

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than a chocolate centered, cocaine covered neverending rollercoaster ride.

See? I told you that crack was the bomb. And you questioned me.

I've had squid, it was pretty good actually. I didn't like it, though, because it was way too rubbery and chewy, I couldn't break it up enough to swallow it.

"Rainbow" sodas, where someone puts every flavor in a soda machine into one glass, can be pretty awful depending on what's in there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I've had squid, it was pretty good actually. I didn't like it, though, because it was way too rubbery and chewy, I couldn't break it up enough to swallow it.

Calamari?

Calamari is so freaking good.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Calamari?

Calamari is so freaking good.

I love calamari. I had some damn good calamari recently, best calamari I've had ever, it was amazing.

Sticky D:

Worst thing is probably some medicine, yeah the syrup ): Everything else you can add stuff like sauce to.

What ?! Cough syrup is delicious.

Better than a chocolate centered, cocaine covered neverending rollercoaster ride.

Never really had cough syr-

Oh wait.

Calpol! The best medicine in the world. I used to get high off that [cabbage].

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Duck soup. It smells horrible and tastes worse. I had it at my cousin's wedding and all got our meals served to us because we went to some posh place and whatnot. Oh, or possibly the soup which Wongtong's sister cooked once. I never tasted it, but it smelt like vomit as soon as it was opened. No joke.

Mm, black licorice is sick. I love the red stuff though.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

Duck soup. It smells horrible and tastes worse. I had it at my cousin's wedding and all got our meals served to us because we went to some posh place and whatnot. Oh, or possibly the soup which Wongtong's sister cooked once. I never tasted it, but it smelt like vomit as soon as it was opened. No joke.

Mm, black licorice is sick. I love the red stuff though.

I still laugh at the thought of that soup, but really, that soup is good when it's not.. like that.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

"Rainbow" sodas, where someone puts every flavor in a soda machine into one glass, can be pretty awful depending on what's in there.

I love those. I don't think I've had a bad one yet (people around here usually call them suicides though).

I probably hate the taste of cool ranch Doritos the most. I used to love them, but I got sick off them recently. So now I can't stomach the smell or taste of them.

Shaniqua.png

I love those. I don't think I've had a bad one yet (people around here usually call them suicides though).

Ive (and other people I know) always called them Graveyards.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

An ant. I was like 8. Summer camp. A bunch of kids (like 4-5) were eating them... So I put one in my mouth and vomited the minute it touched my tongue. Tasted sour and bitter and just bleh...

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

Ive (and other people I know) always called them Graveyards.

I've always reffered to them as "they've got everything in them"

and andrew.... you ate an ant, I actully couldn't do that.

meatlover.png

I've never eaten an ant, but I have eaten several worms. Its not that bad, just swallow them whole. The squirming is the worst part.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Magic mushrooms or a shot of vinegar. Both taste awful, and neither sits well in your stomach!

The smell of alchohol + milk together

Whaaat!? White Russians are delicious.

Mmmm. I think most people screw up the milk to kahlua ratio.

There's actually a specific colour grade it should be.

Another bad thing I've tasted is gone off coconut milk combined with gone off beansprouts. Yuuuch.

[cabbage] [/thread]

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

i ate one spoonful of wasabi and nearly died

My friend did that at lunch once, he was like crying.

I used to do this for money until people realized I was God.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]