The worst thing you've ever tasted?

bongo_man

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coconut Shrimp, by far, which is weird because I like every other way to prepare shrimp. Just that warm coconut....ewwww

Similar thing for homemade, non-carbonated root beer. Real root beer is delicious.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

A black twizzler. My mom told me it was grape.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

when I found out that coke from out of a bar tap was just 1 part syrup to 5 parts water I was almost ready to hurl. As a rule, I'll not drink fizzy drinks unless they're bottled or canned now.

The stuff in bottles and cans is exactly the same. Coke sells the syrup to the bottling companies, who mix it with carbonated water and sell it again.

black liquorice is a substance that follows basic marmite principle.

Really? I like marmite and vegemite (not too much at once though) yet I dispise black licorice. I like to have combinations of food e.g banana and cheese, just to experiment and so I've tried a lot of gross things.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Worst thing ever was salted whale blubber that I tried in Faero Islands a few years back. Man that was horrible. Only reason I chewed twice was that my jaw was already in motion. Ran straight for the trashcan.

And +1 on who it was that mentioned fireextinguisher powder. Had that blown up my nose by some twit at a concert once. Let's just say I'll *never* be tempted to try coke -.-

An rakfisk is delicious Loffe!

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

An rakfisk is delicious Loffe!

Is it similar to surströmming? From what i've read on the internet, it seems to be. I am not a fan of it, i have tried it but i'm not so much for it.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Well, tbh I've never tried Surstrømmning, but I think there are both similarities and differences. They are both fish who've undergone a lactic fermentation process, but S uses herring and R uses mainly trout. I also have the impression (but never tested) that R smells a bit less. That may be due to it not being distributed in tins like S, but either in plastic vacuum pacs or openly (under brine) in barrels.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Oooo, list time@@@

My parents kinda own a chinese restaurant, therefore I've had alot of experience with food ;-;.

Uhmmm, a few things I absolutely cannot stand:

The smell of alchohol + milk together, the smell of beer and milk almost made me puke =/

Raw beansprouts in foods, not very nice, sort of like bitter crunchy water

Uhh... not well cleaned tripe

'Gone off' seafood (namely prawns and lobster), chicken and milk, they taste really uhmmm... bad, don't ask

Imma edit this post later

Well scandinavian food seems to be a pattern, might as well keep it up:

Improperly prepared Lutefisk, had it well prepared once, not bad, but the guy cooking it the last time i tried it didnt soak it the seven hours it requires, only about 5 1/2...

Also double-salted black licorice...crazy danish...

*off topic* since there are so many scandinavian food posts, any fellow norskies out there?

Rune Tips Merchanting Site!

"rune tips cc" if you would like to learn some tricks of the merching trade! We have a great community as well.

Each of us a cell of awareness/Imperfect and incomplete/Genetic blends with uncertain ends/On a fortune hunt thats far too fleet

Why did this thread get stickied?

My mother just put pieces of zucchini in the pasta we ate. I hate zucchini :(

I was going to ask the same thing.

I had pickled beets or something like that once, it was pretty bad.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Why the [bleep] is this stickied?

Exactly what I was thinking, this doesn't really deserve a sticky.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

*off topic* since there are so many scandinavian food posts, any fellow norskies out there?

Norskies?!? Did you not remember the word nordmenn?

Apart from broccoli and cauliflower(mentioned earlier) the worst thing I've tasted is earvax.

The best thing I've tasted on the other hand; taffel aquavit/akevitt.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Why the [bleep] is this stickied?

Exactly what I was thinking, this doesn't really deserve a sticky.

the today thread or the tif hegemony deserves a sticky more than this, and this doesn't even deserve a sticky, maybe a mod accidentally the whole thread.

Black Liqourice. Ick.

when I found out that coke from out of a bar tap was just 1 part syrup to 5 parts water I was almost ready to hurl. As a rule, I'll not drink fizzy drinks unless they're bottled or canned now.

Ohmy, you're from the same area that I drink most of my cola from when I'm in England... Ick.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Sticky D:

Worst thing is probably some medicine, yeah the syrup ): Everything else you can add stuff like sauce to.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Got no idea how it got stickied/who did it, but seems to be unstickied again now. Wasn't me :)

On topic. Of normal stuff that is just plain yucky, peanuts rule the list. Ugh!

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Raw abolone that was served in some sushi with some shrimp. I pulled out some of the abolone and ate it to see if that was what I didn't like and I spit it back up. Dear god that stuff was awful.

And I've eaten some really messed up stuff.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.