Within the Light - 13 October 2009

Da_Latios

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aggle nzifgaufgasuioguoguosafboxgho GMSEIO*()W

MOPVDHSG$*W

"MOURNINGS ENDS 3" IS FINALLY HERE OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT.

I'm actually going to sign up for members right now hahaha! AAA! HAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Un. Be. Lee. Vuh. Bull.

I hope we get into Prifddinas!

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I like that we prove ourselves vaguely useful at chanting in this quest and that we have the prospect of elund trianing/treaching us more danlged there

That's what I thought too - could be very interesting. I had the prospect of even possibly different teleport locations for the crystals, namely quick access to the Temple of Light, although I doubt we'll see that. :)

AKA quick access to dark beasts without needing the outfit, amirite? :D

Well, you could always travel through the abyssal death rift, although I suppose it'd be a pain to run through the abyssal monsters AND the shadows in the Temple of Light. :lol:

Meh, anyway, I was hoping there'd be a bit more to our deal with the gnome; I was thinking it'd be more significant, although maybe we'll see in later quests. I enjoyed Within the Light, though; I thought Jagex was especially clever in delivering the little twist at the end.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

aggle nzifgaufgasuioguoguosafboxgho GMSEIO*()W

MOPVDHSG$*W

"MOURNINGS ENDS 3" IS FINALLY HERE OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT.

I'm actually going to sign up for members right now hahaha! AAA! HAAAAAA! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Un. Be. Lee. Vuh. Bull.

I hope we get into Prifddinas!

Its not Mournings Ends 3 its quest before it. :mellow:

And agreatmonk I doubt it the agility puzzle is a couple minutes long to do.

Can you boost for the agility requirement?

i heard that you cannot use ANY skill boosters for this quest. you must have the levels

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Quest has a guthix reference from tehnoobshow

Hm, I thought I talked to everyone but I guess I didn't. Could you tell me who said that?

Just finished the quest. Boy am I not good with puzzles! Honestly though, doing this quest without guides like they were intended to be made it more...satisfying I suppose. Still, freaking tease-quests. Really grinds my gears.

hzvjpwS.gif

Hm, I thought I talked to everyone but I guess I didn't. Could you tell me who said that?Just finished the quest. Boy am I not good with puzzles! Honestly though, doing this quest without guides like they were intended to be made it more...satisfying I suppose. Still, freaking tease-quests. Really grinds my gears.

I do believe he means when the guard is banging his head on the wall during your "chanting"

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Hm, I thought I talked to everyone but I guess I didn't. Could you tell me who said that?Just finished the quest. Boy am I not good with puzzles! Honestly though, doing this quest without guides like they were intended to be made it more...satisfying I suppose. Still, freaking tease-quests. Really grinds my gears.

I do believe he means when the guard is banging his head on the wall during your "chanting"

Pfff, I cant bang my head against a wall without it being a referance to tehnoobshow's series? :P

Pfff, I cant bang my head against a wall without it being a referance to tehnoobshow's series? :P

No, you cannot. That's copyright infringement. :D

dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

6 pages and no one posted patch notes?

[hide=Patch Notes]Graphical

* Fixed a selection of headgear problems revealed by forum avatars.

* Improved the code and animations for the wall grapple in Yanille.

* Updated some of the mapping in Taverley so that roofs are properly removed if applicable.

* Added some lighting effects to wall lights in dungeons that were missing it.

Audio

* Prevented music looping in some circumstances (such as the end of cutscenes).

Minigames

* Fixed a bug with the team balancing in Trouble Brewing.

* Fixed an issue with the Great Orb Project waiting room.

Miscellaneous

* Removed a safe spot from PVP Worlds.

* Fixed several typos and grammar mistakes.

* The coal trucks west of Seers Village shouldn't disappear under some circumstances.

* Clarified the usage of crystal equipment in the Agility skill guide.

* Casting the lunar Make Plank spell now returns you to the spellbook after casting.

* Removed a few references to the Lumbridge Guide (now Sage).

* Added worlds 170 and 171 to the world list for Quick Chat purposes.

* Aligned some components correctly on the sawmill interface.

* Fixed a bug whereby a selection of Summoning familiars wouldn't actually 'stun' their target due to faulty logic.

* Clarified the location you can purchase a Woodcutting skillcape from in the skill guide.

* Added a missing shortcut icon to the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon.

* Removed the members options from spirit trees from free to play.

* Corrected the logic regarding the amount you can trade or receive with other players. Note: this only affected the displayed value.

* Streamlined the chat for the Zamorak mage and made it slightly less confusing after you've run his errands.

* Updated Ava's Attractor and Accumulator to collect additional arrows/bolts.

* Ensured the camera doesn't get locked into one position/view after random events.

* Modified crossbows have a string on their inventory image.

* Prevented Ranged special attacks from working in the Mage Arena while casting spells.

* Added the level 70 Earth Wave spell back to the level-up messages.

* Added a missing travel icon in the desert.

* Stopped players temporarily losing their bed sheets if they left Port Phasmatys via Teleother spells.

* Improved the Prayer level-up messages to be more informative.

* The temporarily 'discontinued items' due to the tutorial changes can now be purchased from Beefy Bill near the cows in Lumbridge.

* Improved script dealing with some of the mourners chat and related code. [/hide]

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I can't find my way through the temple of light... I can no longer use the light doors <_<

Gonna try to remember, but from the entrance, go up the main stairs just in front of you, go a ways south, and go up the stairs there, then go down the stairs just to the north, then go down some more stairs.

If you can't use that light door, you've left it focused on the death altar doors, so you should go to the death altar through the abyss and refocus the one mirror to point at the other door.

dea6a17b9c.png

No, you cannot. That's copyright infringement. :D

yes that was the reference I was talking about ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

6 pages and no one posted patch notes?

[hide=Patch Notes]Graphical

* Fixed a selection of headgear problems revealed by forum avatars.

* Improved the code and animations for the wall grapple in Yanille.

* Updated some of the mapping in Taverley so that roofs are properly removed if applicable.

* Added some lighting effects to wall lights in dungeons that were missing it.

Audio

* Prevented music looping in some circumstances (such as the end of cutscenes).

Minigames

* Fixed a bug with the team balancing in Trouble Brewing.

* Fixed an issue with the Great Orb Project waiting room.

Miscellaneous

* Removed a safe spot from PVP Worlds.

* Fixed several typos and grammar mistakes.

* The coal trucks west of Seers' Village shouldn't disappear under some circumstances.

* Clarified the usage of crystal equipment in the Agility skill guide.

* Casting the lunar Make Plank spell now returns you to the spellbook after casting.

* Removed a few references to the Lumbridge Guide (now Sage).

* Added worlds 170 and 171 to the world list for Quick Chat purposes.

* Aligned some components correctly on the sawmill interface.

* Fixed a bug whereby a selection of Summoning familiars wouldn't actually 'stun' their target due to faulty logic.

* Clarified the location you can purchase a Woodcutting skillcape from in the skill guide.

* Added a missing shortcut icon to the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon.

* Removed the members' options from spirit trees from free to play.

* Corrected the logic regarding the amount you can trade or receive with other players. Note: this only affected the displayed value.

* Streamlined the chat for the Zamorak mage and made it slightly less confusing after you've run his errands.

* Updated Ava's Attractor and Accumulator to collect additional arrows/bolts.

* Ensured the camera doesn't get locked into one position/view after random events.

* Modified crossbows have a string on their inventory image.

* Prevented Ranged special attacks from working in the Mage Arena while casting spells.

* Added the level 70 Earth Wave spell back to the level-up messages.

* Added a missing travel icon in the desert.

* Stopped players temporarily losing their bed sheets if they left Port Phasmatys via Teleother spells.

* Improved the Prayer level-up messages to be more informative.

* The temporarily 'discontinued items' due to the tutorial changes can now be purchased from Beefy Bill near the cows in Lumbridge.

* Improved script dealing with some of the mourners' chat and related code. [/hide]

I posted on the first page. As far as I know.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Not like i'm going to do the quest for a while, but wouldn't Mourning ends part III be a grand master quest ?

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Pretty decent quest, although kinda short - just a fill in?

Anyway, reward:

[hide]

questreward.png

[/hide]

Pfft. Luckily I'm still boycotting quests, so didn't waste my time on this noob "master" (lol? bad joke.) quest.

EDIT: once it was released it wasn't in Grandmaster category. Was it changed or just people are talking about something they know nothing about?

I looked it up, it's NOT a grandmaster quest.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Anyway, reward:

[hide]

questreward.png

[/hide]

Pfft. Luckily I'm still boycotting quests, so didn't waste my time on this noob "master" (lol? bad joke.) quest.

EDIT: once it was released it wasn't in Grandmaster category. Was it changed or just people are talking about something they know nothing about?

In game if you sort quests by difficulty it is under Grand Master

britonlongbo.png

Anyway, reward:

[hide]

questreward.png

[/hide]

In game if you sort quests by difficulty it is under Grand Master

Indeed. However, that doesn't help jagex: http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/master_quests

Either the game client or the kbase fails.

I'd bet on the client.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)