20-Oct-2009 - Ardougne Achievement Diary

C110

So a free teleport to the city? :blink:

Oh boy, now I think the ardy portal in my POH is useless now -.-, god darn it.

Near enough, bit far south for my liking but who knows what higher levels will yield! Handy for the berry patch though.

I'll probably still use ardy tele/skills necklace for herbs though as it's a bit quicker.

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

Lord_Rand.png

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a free teleport to the city? :blink:

Oh boy, now I think the ardy portal in my POH is useless now -.-, god darn it.

About the same as cabbage port to draynor of fally. The only difference is ardougne uses 2 laws.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Spoiler!

[hide]Level 1 reward is a funky black and purple cloak that has a chance of hiding you from market guards/stall keepers. Also tele's you to the monastry south of ardy.

cloak1.png

[/hide]

EDIT: Image added.

More complete list of effects I found on RuneScape Wiki

[Hide=Spoiler]The Reward for the easy tasks is Ardougne cloak 1, which grants the following bonuses when worn:

A teleport to the monastery south of Ardougne, Improved ability to steal from Ardougne stalls, the opportunity to receive twice as many death runes when trading a cat to a citizen in West Ardougne, more of the drops from tower of life creatures will be noted, and a prayer bonus will be recieved when entering castle wars.

In addition to this cloak, players will recieve a 1,000 experience lamp.[/hide]

If the higher rewards don't offer something better I don't see myself doing this diary either.

[hide=Reward #1]

cape6.png

cape.png

cape2.png

cape3.png

cape4.png

cape5.png

[/hide]

Stats:

Stab: +2

Slash: N/A

Crush : N/A

Magic: +1

Ranged: N/A

Defence: N/A

Stab: +2

Slash : N/A

Crush: N/A

Magic: +2

Ranged: N/A

Summoning

Other

Strength: N/A

Ranged STR: N/A

Prayer: +2

Magic DMG: N/A

Lamp gives a small 1000 experience.

Now onto #2!

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

You are now allowed to purchase multiple skillcapes.

We've changed the way the TzHaar Fight Cave records your progress. In future, if you get disconnected during a wave, you'll automatically restart from that wave rather than having to begin the minigame again. You can still use the logout button to make the minigame log you off when you've completed your current wave.

yesssss finally, now i can buy more ranged and magic capes w/o the hassle of dropping the ones i have, and fight caves is a bit nicer too :thumbsup:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

* Adjustment to the positioning of Jad's attack graphics, though his timing should not have changed.

Anyone know what this actually means? I've was in the fight caves yesterday and I don't want to blindly walk into a new jad. :?

* Arhein now sells his pineapples and seaweed in noted form.

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Why it couldn't have been like this from the start I'll never know..

Seems the old \ : D / smiley doesn't work anymore...

Edited by Askthedude

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Theoretically, if I re-extend my membership, I could do all of the tasks no problem. Since I have yet to get my penguins, have a violent Jade Vine waiting and all of my fruit trees are coconuts.

Hmm. :-k

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Can someone please remind me how to summon or whatever you call it, a unicow in the tower of life please. I did that quest ages ago and don't remember a thing about it. I have a cow hide and a unicorn horn. Thanks in advance.

-Lt-

ltangel.png

Can someone please remind me how to summon or whatever you call it, a unicow in the tower of life please. I did that quest ages ago and don't remember a thing about it. I have a cow hide and a unicorn horn. Thanks in advance.

-Lt-

Find the Altar and use the items on it (unicorn horn and cowhide), then right click and choose Activate :)

The teleport crystal 2nd teleport takes you to the Temple of light tunnles! No more mourners gear to kill dark beasts!!! WEEEWWWTTT!

She teaches you to chant the crystal, A hint at a Chanting skill coming soonish i hope?

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Only three more tasks to go till level 3 cape.

Spend some Penguin Points with Larry (or Chuck) at Ardougne Zoo.

Pick watermelons from the Farming patch north of Ardougne.

Pick a papaya or coconut from the fruit tree patch near Tree Gnome Village.

This is going to be a long day. :wall:

The teleport crystal 2nd teleport takes you to the Temple of light tunnles! No more mourners gear to kill dark beasts!!! WEEEWWWTTT!

She teaches you to chant the crystal, A hint at a Chanting skill coming soonish i hope?

LK1

Well, supposedly it's F2P as well - but I'm thinking music in general is the next skill. In my mind, this isn't the first hint of it.

Spoiler!

[hide]Level 1 reward is a funky black and purple cloak that has a chance of hiding you from market guards/stall keepers. Also tele's you to the monastry south of ardy.

cloak1.png

[/hide]

EDIT: Image added.

More complete list of effects I found on RuneScape Wiki

[Hide=Spoiler]The Reward for the easy tasks is Ardougne cloak 1, which grants the following bonuses when worn:

A teleport to the monastery south of Ardougne, Improved ability to steal from Ardougne stalls, the opportunity to receive twice as many death runes when trading a cat to a citizen in West Ardougne, more of the drops from tower of life creatures will be noted, and a prayer bonus will be recieved when entering castle wars.

In addition to this cloak, players will recieve a 1,000 experience lamp.[/hide]

If the higher rewards don't offer something better I don't see myself doing this diary either.

Twice as many death runes for trading in cats? Curtis Josef will be lovin this update!

It's been a hell of a ride.

2002-2013

All I need to do is win the castle wars match, then I'm all done 8)

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

* Prevented emotes while hiding in a crate.

WHAT?!!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOO NO NO NO NO

That was our official Lady Heinous chat's crate D:!

no no no no no!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]