What would be your worst case scenario?

The_Mather1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting tortured to death by a corrupt cop

Solution: Kill all cops

I don't think it is possible to survive being tortured... to DEATH.

Sorry typo *till death*

Wiseguy ;'

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Mine:

Scenario: The girl I love dies.

Solution: Rope or cliff.

:lol:

Doubt it.

No, seriously.

And guys, you complain about how Hextriplet only trolls, etc. But you are the ones who keep making fun of him and try to put him in a bad light, while doing so you are the trolls, not him.

According to your profile, you're only 15 years old. Thanks to my 13 years of age, I have a vast knowledge of the world, but seriously, can't you just move on? Would it be that hard?

Yes, I'm fifteen and no, it wouldn't just be that easy.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

That doesn't happen that often, really, its just that when it does it gets massively hyped by the media and everyone assume every criminal is deported and tortured.

It doesn't matter how much it happens, it happens.

Hex, get off your high horse. It's annoying.

What. you support torture now?

if you don't agree with me your wrong.

meatlover.png

Getting my girlfriend pregnant is the worst that could happen to me. Solution? Runnnnn like hell.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Mine:

Scenario: The girl I love dies.

Solution: Rope or cliff.

:lol:

Doubt it.

No, seriously.

And guys, you complain about how Hextriplet only trolls, etc. But you are the ones who keep making fun of him and try to put him in a bad light, while doing so you are the trolls, not him.

According to your profile, you're only 15 years old. Thanks to my 13 years of age, I have a vast knowledge of the world, but seriously, can't you just move on? Would it be that hard?

I would agree with it if its in the end of the marriage, say, after 40 happy years and he's in his elder years. But at the beginning? It'll be tragic, but you would be giving up too soon.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What. you support torture now?

Yes. Chew on that awhile.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Worst Case: Being forced to live with my parents for the rest of my life.

Solution: Spend all my time on the internet and join fansites for MMOs then emotionally invest in the forums--- oh wait :unsure: Serious though, I'd probably kill them, myself or crack under the mental strain of living with these people and have myself sent off to a psychiatric hospital.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Well, this is the smartest thing I've seen all day.

Literally

Well, i dont really know if there is a worst case scinario for me. Everything that can go wrong, already has -.-

I think it would probalby be suddenly losing all my friends, family, and ending up very lonly :cry:

But, i would cope. Im guessing that if i lost everyone i knew, making new friends would be... somewhat easy. Easier than it is now :wall:

P.S: if you need an explaination for losing everyone, its right before you. SWINEFLUWILLGETYOU

A a complete lack of [good] food, leading to long, drawn ou starvation.

Solution : bludgeon myself with tin cans of creamed corn.

Eat the creamed corn so starvation doesn't occur? Or use something better to "bludgeon" yourself with...

Yes, but you see - good food.

Admittedly it's quite difficult to strangle yourself using white bread. God knows I've tried.

Yes, but as long as there is food, starvation can be avoided. And white bread? Have you tried whole wheat?

Yes, but you see, good food.

That is my worst case scenario. I would rather die than eat any of those.

Literally

Well, i dont really know if there is a worst case scinario for me. Everything that can go wrong, already has -.-

I think it would probalby be suddenly losing all my friends, family, and ending up very lonly :cry:

But, i would cope. Im guessing that if i lost everyone i knew, making new friends would be... somewhat easy. Easier than it is now :wall:

P.S: if you need an explaination for losing everyone, its right before you. SWINEFLUWILLGETYOU

Still, the usual flu is much worse than the swine flu. My bother had it, was same as normal flu except it lasted only 3 days instead the week it usually lasts, only the symptoms were only slightly stronger.

Literally

You have friends to lose. Nothing has gone wrong for you >.> Try spending 17 years indoors (other than school >.>) and doing nothing but playing Runescape T_T

Yeah, I read it a few years ago. I didn't much care for it, but the idea is horrifying.

Did he really die at the end?

The implication is that he lives out a full life in his condition.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

The Johnny Got His Gun situation is something I couldn't bear.

Agreed. You wouldn't even be able to commit suicide.

I'd just end up going insane, probably. Or trying to smother myself with the pillow.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]