Update of the Year?

Toad

I hate how everyone disregards the first 6 months of this year like it didn't happen. It wasn't a good overall year, in fact it was probably one of the worse, what it was was a GREAT last 3-6 months.

My favorite update...well I don't think there are any definitive updates that stand out in my mind, but the high level ones are always something to train for. I do think temple at Senntisten was by far the best quest, mainly cause Z is back. :)

Y_Z.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Herby + Pray updates are my favourites. I'm still waiting for the smithing update though. I wonder how they plan to update my favourite skill. Hopefully, it's something good. :mellow:

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore

Wheres the autocast/runecrafting updates and the pvp updates?

LIke I said sorry if I missed a few up, the rc update was terrible imo and killed 91 rc

You can't ask people for their opinions and then cut out options based on your opinion.

Best Quest: Chosen Commander and Temple at Sennisten

Best Update: Autocasties.

Dark_Avorian.png

LIke I said sorry if I missed a few up, the rc update was terrible imo and killed 91 rc

You can't ask people for their opinions and then cut out options based on your opinion.

Best Quest: Chosen Commander and Temple at Sennisten

Best Update: Autocasties.

I'm not thats my opinion I just compiled some of the updates I thought were good this year in the front post as those are the ones who stuck out in my mind, I'm not saying you can only choose from those infact I said "feel free to add list and say why but which one tops your list of update of the year?" :wink:

It just didn't make my cut, I was still reluctant to add mining since I was a granite miner lol :razz:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Best Update: 5-min log out timer.

Best Quest: Choosen commander or Temple of senniatian

Hest High lvl upgrade: curses

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Easily the 5 minute log-timer. This changes the way we play so much more than a content update.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Haven't really played any of last year's content, as I was semi-retired, but I remember the Chosen Commander very well. It was a nice ending to a good series, with plenty of attention to the emotional side of it all. I loved the little talks with Zanik. They helped to give the game a more human feel, as you'd do the same if you really stood there. By the way, there isn't going to be a next installment, the series is over right?

I also recently played the Temple at Senntisten and I have to say, it's a good one. Not sure if I'm totally unbiased as it's full of history thingies, but helping a near-immortal unbeatable magician in contacting an ancient, banished but very powerful God? Pretty sure that's what you find if you look under "Epic" in the dictionary :thumbsup:.

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Haven't really played any of last year's content, as I was semi-retired, but I remember the Chosen Commander very well. It was a nice ending to a good series, with plenty of attention to the emotional side of it all. I loved the little talks with Zanik. They helped to give the game a more human feel, as you'd do the same if you really stood there. By the way, there isn't going to be a next installment, the series is over right?

I also recently played the Temple at Senntisten and I have to say, it's a good one. Not sure if I'm totally unbiased as it's full of history thingies, but helping a near-immortal unbeatable magician in contacting an ancient, banished but very powerful God? Pretty sure that's what you find if you look under "Epic" in the dictionary :thumbsup:.

Ah I got chosen commander mixed up there with Land of Goblins it's a shame that's ended :(

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Best Quest: Blood Runs Deep. I'm a sucker for all of the fremennik quests.ONE BIG GIANT AXE!! Pity I didn't have any life insurance (I coulda been a rich widower)...=/

Best High Level Update: Herblore. The high level potions were needed and untradable=self use=ftw.

Best Other Update: Tracking fix.

Update that could have been better: Spell auto-casting. Could have made the auto cast a right click option, not the auto left click one.

Update that needs overhauled: PVP rewards. Nothing like drastic inflation.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Prayers. Easily.

Now for 99.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Yea,imo that update would be perfect if it included triple natures and double death/bloods.

Better rune supply and an incentive to go past 91 runecrafting. win-win?

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Yea,imo that update would be perfect if it included triple natures and double death/bloods.

Better rune supply and an incentive to go past 91 runecrafting. win-win?

It really pisses me off that they didn't apply the update to every rune instead of just natures, astrals, cosmics. <_<

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Since I really haven't played much this year and being f2p, the one update that does it for me is Rest, just because I utilize it almost everytime I play *the few times I do play* :D

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg