The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

There's already a difference between 98 and 99 in case of airs so there's no need for more. But for all the other types of runes I agree with you, e.g. a chance of 5x earths at 79 which increses with every following level.

Yes, but at 88-98 you still have a chance of crafting 10x runes. Make 99 have a chance of crafting 11x runes so it actually has more of a difference, and more possible profit.

You don't have a chance of 10x airs at 88.

[404] Signature not found.

I think you don't understand... in case of airs every level gives you an advantage to the last one - so it's all fine!

Ohh, I see what you mean (only from 89-98). I guess it should be like that then.

Still, there should be chances of more of other types of runes. Like 7x water.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sonic, air runes would go down, same as deaths/bloods/laws are now. You make no extra money, since the runes are worth less.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

99 Crafting, Friday if anyone wants to come.

Grats on 99 Crafting!

Also, about those other runes, it would naturally be like that because the update was just released. After a while, things will most likely go back to normal.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

99 Crafting, Friday if anyone wants to come.

gratz :)

99 cooking on sunday if anyone wants to come?!?!?! (kidding - no party for cook...except for me and rock getting our 99 cooks to interrupt jim and dumbs 99 mages =])

aaaaannndddd gf jagex :D everyone has been kicked off the game and servers apparantly down...soooo...yeah...today's list of problems is exceptionally high.

EDIT: Oh goody! Games up again...a wasted 10 minutes of my half hour I had left to play though...

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

Cpchris.png

My little wishlist for F2P?

Chaos runecrafting

Make the Churn F2P so they can use Milk to make Cream Butter and Cheese to sell or use (in case of Cheese)

Some type of Boss monster which drops all kinds of useful stuff

Someone or something to finally break the stigma that wars are fought with runeclad tanks and binders only...

Yes, we need cheese or make cheese in f2p, it was really tough when the pizza base, tomato, and anchovies can be obtain through the shop (or GE), but not cheese, and its really hard try to make 4k anchovies pizza with 2 minute spawn time for 10 piece of cheese........

PS: 800 pieces of cheese collected and counting

I am not sure about Chaos crafting, since I thought most people train their mage through superheat, but asking for F2p to make Nat would be too much content give away.

Another new hard boss type would be nice, it nice to go and hunt rev once in a while, but they don't really drop anything good though.

a happy Runescaper

Another new hard boss type would be nice, it nice to go and hunt rev once in a while, but they don't really drop anything good though.

I approve of the Cockroach Queen.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I find it humorous that a decent boss monster for f2p would probably be solo-able by a p2p'er, and if it is worthwhile for a f2p team of five, it would be crazy for a team of one.

*edit* I suppose there are ways; messing with respawn time making it looooong, it being the first of a 'wave' of monsters so there is incentive to continue, dilute the drops with worthless p2p items(wonder how long it would take for people to realize that lol)

There should definately be a FTP boss monster.

The drops should be like rune items, making it so that there's not much point in killing it in PTP but worth killing it in FTP.

What do you think about an emperor scorpion? :roll:

greedy44.png

Personally, I'd like the see the max cost of a drop being 10m for F2P.

The boss would have to probably be like only solo'd by almost maxed combat f2pers though.

10m is a lot. :shock: What's the max right now? 36k rune scimmies from C. Soldiers? Lol

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Not to hate on F2P, but I think part of the differentiation between F2P and P2P is that F2P doesn't have bosses.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

Personally, I'd like the see the max cost of a drop being 10m for F2P.

The boss would have to probably be like only solo'd by almost maxed combat f2pers though.

10m is a lot. :shock: What's the max right now? 36k rune scimmies from C. Soldiers? Lol

3.6 mil as a bonus drop from PKing (corrupt dragon b-ax), with a probability of around 1 in 1000.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Not to hate on F2P, but I think part of the differentiation between F2P and P2P is that F2P doesn't have bosses.

Well that should be a differentiation, but look at all of the other aspects. We F2P have fewer quests, diaries, skills, equipment, etc. We should also have that "few" bosses.

I say 1 boss is an adequate number.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Sonic, you also have no minigames, etc.

Stonewall337.png

GOP changed that.

And a 10m drop in F2P is unrealistic. If it is killable by (a group of) F2Pers in full rune then it can easily be solod by any 120+ member and thus make the dropped item very common. Unless they make the drop very rare but that would mean very little F2Pers will be able to afford it as it will rise to way above 10m.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

GOP changed that.

And a 10m drop in F2P is unrealistic. If it is killable by (a group of) F2Pers in full rune then it can easily be solod by any 120+ member and thus make the dropped item very common. Unless they make the drop very rare but that would mean very little F2Pers will be able to afford it as it will rise to way above 10m.

Unless they make the drop very rare but that would mean very little F2Pers will be able to afford it as it will rise to way above 10m.

That's what they should do, we need better ways of making money and more fun ways.

Animorph_2.png

The problem is that a monster F2P can kill will be too easy for members to kill. That will result in the monster being camped 24/7 even in non-LS worlds which will result in the item it drops not being that expensive at all.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.