~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the renameable tabs, but i dont think the lock option is necessary. people can just easily move it into another slot if they ever take all of them out of their bank. you just withdraw all as a note and then deposit them in the slot you want. and items that can't be withdrawn as notes, you probably/hopefully don't have many of.

keep it simple. some people who play this game are so dumb it's unreal.

wow, most of the time, it's a bad thing to redo an already good idea, but you freakin made a better mousetrap (excuse the metaphor, please lol)!

I love the idea, it's idiot-proof, and it allows for permenant bank markers, AWESOME JOB! =D>

check out the SODB forums sometime, we could always use another smart person around :P

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

:-k thats the single most brilliant idea suggested ever! :mrgreen: ur right i always see a good deal on stuff such as... buying addy axe! 12k! i have 35 addy axes currently so i go into my bank and i'm looking and looking hoping the good deal won't go away but it does <.< so that would be a great idea :thumbsup:

runescapeimg.gif

I like the idea but sadly can't see it coming... :(

JaGEx will need to do alot of work, especially with the naming things, BIN stuff and the other features...

I can see a better bank coming in the next couple of months though... :pray:

Blaze_Dr.png

"Compete, don't envy.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

LOVE this Idea!!! This would make banking and withdrawing items much easier and help keep banks organized.

I haven't taken the time to read all 87 pages of this post so please forgive me if this has been suggested:

With the idea of multiple Renamable Tabs, perhaps you could have the same item in multiple tabs without having to give up extra bank space. There are some items that are used for multiple tasks, I.E. Knives and feathers, So to be able to show your full amount in multiple tabs might come in handy.

I also think that left click withdrawl of one item should be kept. The lock and unlock should be kept as a right click option. IMO

Again This is a GREAT IDEA!! IF implemented the way you presented it, I wouldn't complain at all because it would make finding my armor and single items so much easier.

dawgsig2nt2.gif

Beware! This Dawg Bites!

It's a great idea. I went to my bank yesterday. I was woodcutting and i couldnt find my rune axe. i thought i had been hacked and that they had just taken my axe. I was worried for a second until i found it hiding in a corner. A new bank would prevent these problems. (im sure im not the only one. i hope :)

Jagex can't ignore 88 pages of support. Can they? they must realise we have a point.

My theory: theyre working on it in secret and theyre going to surprise us at xmas. Its hopeful thinking....

V V V V V V IDEA IS DOWN V V V V V V

If you like/love this suggestion read through and go to the bottom of the post, pick out your favourite sig and post it in your signature!!

After almost 1 year of this suggestion being posted, Jagex still seems to be ignoring this suggestion, so it seems SPAM will be the only way to get the message across. I have written a generic message for everyone who wishes to send to Jagex, in hope for them to see this. To send this message, click on the 'Comment on our service' button on the main screen, then under 'other comment' click 'Here'. Log in and copy and paste the below message and send it. i would advise people to only send it now and then, so lower the risk on Jagex becoming peeved off, and giving out black marks. Only participate if you want to.

-This is a Generic Message-

Hello,

I would like to suggest an update for your outdated banking system. The new system has been posted on a un-official forum, and has had overwealming success. Containing a walkthrough to how to work it, and pictures, I would be surprised if you didn't use it.

Link-

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=351049

Regards,

RuneScape Community

ok sent to jagex

tif1mn0.png

that's sound great you know...

I am a F2Player...

If we have a whole new bank system,the hacker or keyloogers can not take my things out...because we can LOCK the things!!!!

And I want MORE and MORE space for the new bank!

(My first post!!!^_^)

Dude! ive been waiting for this thing to happen for soooo long!!!! :D:D:D!!

I hope Jagex go for it, only ive noticed a little problem with the lock function wich makes it hard to believe that jagex would actually do it...

its like this, if u have 0 of one item, then the lock thing would make it stay in the same spot allowing you to bank more items of the same type. this means, that if ur member and you have surpassed the f2p bank limit space with these locked items, then u can always store new items when go f2p again :-k .... I dont think Jagex would approve of that :wall:

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

In my personal opinion, I would believe this idea is perfect. But I manage to see one problem that seems to plague people more than not being able to find an item.

Bank space: I never cease to find a person complaining because his or her bank is full. So why not add infinite bank space.

All dough, one would thing how can that be possible: Easy, just forget about the normal scroll bar. A bar with changing speeds to scroll through your bank as you move it to the top, to the middle, to the bottom of the bank.

Also a button at the top, and bottom of the bar to go straight up to the top, or straight down to the bottom. Hold on, how can that be possible? Didn't I say infinite bank space - and now I talk about a bottom of it?- yes, I do. That's cause the bank would only stop at your last row of items. When you add more items, and you're on your last row, another row will be added. Simple, isn't it?

Non members will still have the same amount of banking space as they used to.

This way, Jagex wouldn't need to worry about changing bank space for members, only for non members. Also, for all the people who like the old banking system, they could add all of their items into one sloth and still have room.

To my own mind, the bar would look somewhat like the following:

_

|_| This would be the button to go right to the top.

| | clicking and holding here would move you up, very fast.

| |

| |

| |

| |

| | Very slowly moving up, ideal for looking for that item.

| | Here, the middle of the bar, you wouldn't move at all.

| | Very slowly moving down.

| |

| |

| |

| |

|_|

|_| This would be the button to go right to the bottom.

Just a solid color would be rather boring, so why not have it start at a blue (for an example) in the middle, and slowly turn to a red when you look lower or higher up the bar

I'm awfully certaint that you understand my idea. Its just an idea and it mostlikely wont fit in with what you already have.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

dude.....someday this thread will ahve more pages than runescape has p hats....SPAM JAGEX!@!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

i was wondering how to get this do i clik a link to download it or something i mean what do i do to get it?

bankad8.png

0g+bigbaby+d.png

rsn: 0g bigbaby d

the 0 is the number "zero"

always buyin rune meds 10k ea steel pl8s 900ea