Difference between the two

DavidC

I've been chating with Tip.It officials and random clan members about this subject and would like to know what the community thinks aswell. Like the topic states, what do you guys think the major difference (If any) between the 2 top Public CLAN SECTION forums; Tip.It and Zybez.Net.

QUESTION: What do you think is the diffenrence between the two? Why?

In my opinion, Clan discussion in Tip.it is a bit slower but some what random. Zybez.net is just the same topic over and over... What is VR going to do? Who is VR going to dominate today? What is VR going to eat for breakfast this morning? Also, Clan fights forums in both seem to have the same purpose of giving E-fame to clans but, I can tell that Tip.it is much more friendly and shows that the clans going agaisnt each other really enjoy the fights and more interested in learning from the defeat/Victory. On the other hand. Zybez.Net is more of dominant forum which shows of the winning clan. Its a lot more tense in there since they have so much to prove to each other.

_DavidC

BK Elder

sep05Cowpiehead.png

RSC is full with random crap and trolls and such.

Also if a clan post a win over an other clan, the other clan will troll the topic most of the time.

The Rising Council

TRsiggynumber3.png

Like Tboard said, RSC has bigger clans posting and alot of p2p wars. Hardly have any p2p wars on Tip.It...

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

RSC has more plp posting then tip.it does so each troll topic in rsc goes up to 40 pages while tip.it on the other hand stays at 10ish. So yea the drama on rsc is way stronger, but we got some here and that's what makes it interesting cuz when you refresh the page you don't see the pages growing and can't keep up with reading it all like in rsc.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Personally, I started on RSC (my clan leader was a RAW manager and I had no idea Tip.It had forums or CD) but the general negative atmosphere (at least in Clan Discussion) drove me away. After awhile I realized RSC was also an "Old Boys Club" approach to moderation. Now I mostly I read the topics there like I would the Sunday Comics, something funny but not serious. Tip.It is much more in contact with its users, I could talk to any of the mods (and actually know who the mods of CD were) and enjoy a larger clan community rather than a loose association of groups.

Of course, as a moderator now I'm probably bias towards Tip.It though those were my reasons when I first came over. (And the free publicity that everyone who stays on RSC misses (h))

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Tip.it is spelled differently than Zybez.net

Tip dot IT vs Zybez dot NET

It's kind of the same to Tip.it just on a way larger scale. Naturally they have more flamers due to bigger population and pvp wars which are more of open to debate who was dominating, crashers come into play etc.

Tip.it you sorta know everyone, maybe that's because I post here, but on RSC you find yourself saying 'Who r u?' when you've ran out of comebacks/counter trolls. RSC Is about having a name if you want your opinions to be considered valid.

Tip.it on the other hand you can find just as clicky and since it's a smaller community I think this click is quite big, and they tag troll and think they are hardcore lol. It's rather funny how tip.it has changed since I first started posting here.

6590ew.jpg

RSC has a lot more clans and the bigger clans regularly posting there, whereas TIF has smaller clans and less activity. RSC has a lot more flaming because it involves more pkri's which can cause a lot of drama, while TIF has a lot less flaming and the mods do their jobs better.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Tip.it you sorta know everyone, maybe that's because I post here, but on RSC you find yourself saying 'Who r u?' when you've ran out of comebacks/counter trolls. RSC Is about having a name if you want your opinions to be considered valid.

Tip.it on the other hand you can find just as clicky and since it's a smaller community I think this click is quite big, and they tag troll and think they are hardcore lol. It's rather funny how tip.it has changed since I first started posting here.

+1

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Tip it has fewer trolls and flamer,however I must Tip it got world class trolls and flamer who are on top of thier game. :thumbsup:

It's kind of the same to Tip.it just on a way larger scale. Naturally they have more flamers due to bigger population and pvp wars which are more of open to debate who was dominating, crashers come into play etc.

+1

2hsasrb.png

Tip.it is spelled differently than Zybez.net

Tip dot IT vs Zybez dot NET

+1

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

pretty much as the hawt estonian said tip.it for teams and smaller clans who do cwa

rsc is for clans that do pvp run in's 3-4 times a week.

ur regarder as a crap clan/nobody unless ur seen in the wilderness all the time, tip.it values the quality and organisation rather than the ability to return with bank

bkleader.png

RuneScape Community/Zybez: Top Clans

Tip.It: Smaller Clans/Teams

RuneScape Community/Zybez: Flaming on MOST topics

Tip.It: Flaming on SOME topics

RuneScape Community/Zybez: MORE active

Tip.It: LESS active

RuneScape Community/Zybez: F2P & P2P Wars are posted

Tip.It: 99.9% F2P Wars are posted

Personally I'm a person that posts on both fansites. Go Tip.It & Zybez. :)

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

I remember a time when all top clans used tipit... why'd they all run off to RSC?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I remember a time when all top clans used tipit... why'd they all run off to RSC?

Bias mods from "The" alliance basically caused a mass exodus of clans here and they all went to RSC.

I personally prefer it here now, alot less flaming, there's still some but it's not at the extent RSC has it.

These days every topic made by a top 5 clan on RSC is complete fabrication, a mission of propaganda to try and get more people to join a clan, that's pretty much what the top 5 clans revolve around now, lies and deceit in order to recruit. Unless you were at a fight that took place between two top 5 clans you can not know who actually won anymore and I think that's a pretty sad state of affairs.

Bias mods from "The" alliance basically caused a mass exodus of clans here and they all went to RSC.

I personally prefer it here now, alot less flaming, there's still some but it's not at the extent RSC has it.

These days every topic made by a top 5 clan on RSC is complete fabrication, a mission of propaganda to try and get more people to join a clan, that's pretty much what the top 5 clans revolve around now, lies and deceit in order to recruit. Unless you were at a fight that took place between two top 5 clans you can not know who actually won anymore and I think that's a pretty sad state of affairs.

Well that must have been long ago because TA really doesn't have much power anymore. Clans like "The" and Gladz used to be top 10, but now they probably wouldn't even make the cut for top 20. Jagz and TMRD are "community clans" from what I've heard too, and BK left years ago.. so how much could they really do here, especially if they don't really have any contact with any top 10 clans anymore.

And did the intro of the TWR play any role in the exodus to RSC as well?

Are you still in Corruption Rob? Wouldn't your clan also be apart of the "lies and deceit"? I hear you, but politics has always played a role in the RS clan world, and there's nothing you can really do about it.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

I think we all know the main differences between the two, so not gunna go listing them. I personally prefer posting here, although reading topics and occasionally posting on RSC just to keep in touch in what's happening in the bigger part of the clan world is something I do also.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Tip.it would be newer CWA-based clans with aren't considered "Top Clans". RSC would be much different, there's no support for med-sized clans since it's turned into crashing. All the bigger clans go post on RSC.

TIF is slowly turning into RSC, with clans & teams flaming eachother and clans like TK/DV entering PvP.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png