Old school pixel sigs [HD]

misterxman

Like I said in game - I've ALWAYS loved your work, that one there is just AMAZING. I'd say it's my second favorite from you. First being your Castle War sig.

Still to this day wish I would/could have bought a sig from you back when it was legal! :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Man, Great to see you back and sharing your skillz with us.

As usual you have outdone yourself.

Your work is amazing, looking forward to seeing whats to come next.

Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

i remember your older threads with stuff like your castlewars sig, and the kbd desktop, and this just goes even further.

incredible job :thumbup:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

You should think about getting a cheap Bamboo Tablet and working with that to make even higher quality stuff.

Tablets don't automatically allow you to make "higher quality stuff" :P They just make the process a little easier. And honestly, I fail to see how a tablet would help with pixel art. It helps with digital painting because of the pressure sensitivity but that doesn't serve any purpose in pixel art.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You should think about getting a cheap Bamboo Tablet and working with that to make even higher quality stuff.

Tablets don't automatically allow you to make "higher quality stuff" :P They just make the process a little easier. And honestly, I fail to see how a tablet would help with pixel art. It helps with digital painting because of the pressure sensitivity but that doesn't serve any purpose in pixel art.

Yeah, if I give you or some random guy a tablet and go "okay here's a tablet, make high quality stuff" you'd probably just scribble and make everything look terrible. But he's been doing this pretty long I think, so it would help him. And let me put it this way:

Digital painting > pixel art

when you want to make "higher quality stuff"

and if you can't give up the pixel look, then go into vexeling.

do-you-or-not.png

I'm not sure if you got my point D: Misterxman does pixel art. How would a tablet help him with pixel art? It makes things EASIER (not higher quality) with digital painting, but that's not what Misterxman does. He does pixel art which has no use for pressure sensitivity.

Are you suggesting that he buy a tablet to move into digital painting?

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'm with Tripsis, a table would not help improve his or anyones abilities at creating pixel art. Since pixel art is done pixel by pixel a tablet would be over kill. The only area I would see it being useful is sketching out your lines.

tFtfA.jpg

I'm not sure if you got my point D: Misterxman does pixel art. How would a tablet help him with pixel art? It makes things EASIER (not higher quality) with digital painting, but that's not what Misterxman does. He does pixel art which has no use for pressure sensitivity.

Are you suggesting that he buy a tablet to move into digital painting?

When I say higher quality, I don't mean like, better, I mean like, higher quality, more colors, more shading etc.

He's making some of his older things into high definition, and if he wants to do that, digipaint is the way to go.

do-you-or-not.png

I'm with Tripsis, a table would not help improve his or anyones abilities at creating pixel art. Since pixel art is done pixel by pixel a tablet would be over kill. The only area I would see it being useful is sketching out your lines.

Lol'd.

@ tablet point: Yes, I'm sure it would help him digipaint. BUT IF HE DIGIPAINTS WHERE WILL THE AWESOME PIXEL ART GO :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

One word: incredible...

I wish I had the skills to make stuff like that.... Insane

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)