April Fools Aftermath

n_odie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was pretty awful

Time to change the Rune Tips logo back...please. Not everyone is a pokemon fan.

epicdiss.png

Oh my god that was just epicly hilarious. XD

I had some fun trying to remember all the Pokemon. And I got to share the only Pokemon with gender with a special someone out of the original 151. Booyah! :)

Overall it was a blast. Hope everyone had fun. :thumbup:

*Looks at Blastoise avatar/signature*

I see what you did there.

It was fun, especially trying to assure Sentry_Wolf that nothing was planned for April Fools when he noticed the pokemon being posted. :twisted:

A few wet blankets, but you can't please everyone!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Overall it was a blast. Hope everyone had fun. :thumbup:

*Looks at Blastoise avatar/signature*

I see what you did there.

It was fun, especially trying to assure Sentry_Wolf that nothing was planned for April Fools when he noticed the pokemon being posted. :twisted:

A few wet blankets, but you can't please everyone!

Of course I knew you Noob. :P I even said I guessed that there was going to be a scavenger hunt. XD

P.S, I had to laugh at Laikrobs post. :P

Also, Fosakenmage, don't hate me when you see you and Necromagus on my entry. :rolleyes:

I wish they kept the Pika thread open just for randomness...... It didn't affect post count or anything so it could have stayed.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

This year probably had one of the best April Fools Days. I remember coming online 15 minutes after it came into effect and seeing madness and posting everywhere. Spamming the Pokemon forum was a lot of fun too. :P

Hopefully most people had a lot of fun and enjoyed the Pokemon festivities. Now we just have to wait and see the awesome entries from the rank contest. :)

My eyes are stil; hurting from all the yellow texting, but it was pretty funny overall. :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

I kind of want to keep my signature too... With a few tweaks, it would be perfect for continued use. <3:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I kind of want to keep my signature too... With a few tweaks, it would be perfect for continued use. <3:

PM me if you want and I can change it up a bit. I didn't save a .psd version but it wouldn't be very hard for me to replicate it. I also made a non-pokemon version of Val's since she liked hers so much. :)

tFtfA.jpg

Best part of my day was gettin a d chain from dusties

100401190522.png

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

i did use to be into pokenon when i was what 9, but since then i think its pretty gay. When i see anyone over like 10 talking bout/watching/playing pokemon or other anime stuff i just think its kinda sad, has to be one of the only things i dont like about runescape and that :P But whatever, had better things to do then sit at my computer going "I summon mai pickachu to throw pretty st00fz at teh oth3r pokemans but not actualyl kill it cuase tai are soo cuuttteeee".

Glad you all had fun though :P

I am keeping the pika-tip logo. That was awesome

But seriously... I really want my name to be yellow again (hint: look at avatar)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I have to give credit to Jagex for the water park prank. That was awesome.

SWIMMING Skill :?: :lol: That Pokemon theme was Funny :^_^:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I LOVE Google's, changing it to Topeka.

And RuneScript's prank got me good :P

I am keeping the pika-tip logo. That was awesome

But seriously... I really want my name to be yellow again (hint: look at avatar)

Yay for the Pika Tips Signature!

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.