Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Toki's sig, because everytime I scroll past his posts I think it's Chuck Greene.

What if I told you there are two Chuck Greenes in my sig?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Troll Pedestrians. You know them.

Stop at a pedestrian crossing and an old lady and old man on each side just stood there waiting, even though us drivers MUST stop to let them cross. then when they signal you to go after a 10 sec debate, you go THEN they choose to walk and I have to abruptly stop while they slow down in the middle and shrug to each other as if we're bad drivers. As if I thought old drivers were bad...

Popoto.~<3

Troll Pedestrians. You know them.

Stop at a pedestrian crossing and an old lady and old man on each side just stood there waiting, even though us drivers MUST stop to let them cross. then when they signal you to go after a 10 sec debate, you go THEN they choose to walk and I have to abruptly stop while they slow down in the middle and shrug to each other as if we're bad drivers. As if I thought old drivers were bad...

And they're just being cautious...because despite the fact they should have the right of way, not all drivers give them that. If you hit them by accident, you've got a dented car; but they've got a broken neck.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

And they're just being cautious...because despite the fact they should have the right of way, not all drivers give them that. If you hit them by accident, you've got a dented car; but they've got a broken neck.

It's not uncommon, either. I've had to dodge cars in front of stop signs.

No, there is a very big difference between a pedestrian who makes sure your actually going to stop, or even waits for you to stop, and a pedestrian who waits so long before they make a move than people start driving again because they think your not actually going to walk. The second group are infinitely annoying, and incredibly dangerous to themselves and everyone else since they not only risk getting hit themselves, but if they time it just right they can cause rear end collisions when the person in front has to stand on the brakes to avoid taking them out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2xzIgdD_XA

I hate the fact that some of my peers think shit like this is meaningful or deep. He just goes through the video explaining things we know then goes "huhh? but what is that?? no one really knows!!! maybe everything's in our imagination!! no one knows anything!!"

Joe Rogan philosophy? To think people listen to what that tool says. Your peers must be even more stupid than he is.

2480+ total

To add to that, waking up at noon. That feeling you basically wasted half your day sleeping.

Noon is early man. Then again, I strongly prefer night time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I wish I met people who had no ulterior motives apart from wanting be my friend.

Also, I dislike the way my brother brags to my mum about the housework he's done. It totally devalues what I've done because I don't announce it to the world then I get pooped on.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

If you get pooped on because you don't announce it, then do announce it. Your brother might find it annoying, but he was the first to do this kind of thing and was rewarded for it.

If someone is pooping on you for pretty much anything, you need to make sure that shit stops right away.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

^ I lol'd.

Chemistry exam monday...Currently holding a 96 in that class; hoping to maintain it. I don't think it'll be a very hard exam though.

Edit: Damn, thought this was the today thread. I swear I do this every 2 weeks or so.

If someone is pooping on you for pretty much anything, you need to make sure that shit stops right away.

I see what you did there. :3

Then again, you're assuming we all find that gross.... :unsure:

:lol:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I wish I met people who had no ulterior motives apart from wanting be my friend.

Also, I dislike the way my brother brags to my mum about the housework he's done. It totally devalues what I've done because I don't announce it to the world then I get pooped on.

Then brag about your housework even more than he and make sure to devalue everything he's done as much as possible ;)

2480+ total

It comes across as whining if I say 'I did this, I did that...' I have a plan of action that will put my brother and sister in a bad light. Slightly brown nose by doing most of the chores and even going out of my way to help around the house. It'll probably take a week or so for my mum to notice. I kinda like childish sibling wars.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Me too. It seems everyone wants something.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

When Skype sends my messages six and a half Jesus centuries later.

9/11 was an inside job.

End of thread?

HM04.png

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

9/11 was an inside job.

End of thread?

TIF mods faked the moon landing alongside President Obama. Now whenever someone discovers their secret, they find him, drag him into the desert,and leave him there to die.

This may very well be my past post ever guys.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off