RuneFest Tickets Sold Out & Venue Location

@Dan3HitU

Just finished watching some of the videos uploaded on YouTube.

Interesting event held by Jagex and it's good to see people who attended had fun.

After watching 3 minutes of The Insider Session I got bored due to having very little interest in RuneScape.

The balloon drop put a smile on my face. It replicated the party room atmosphere pretty well; noisy at the start until the balloons get dropped and it's down to serious business.

Did anyone try making the statues flinch? :grin:

"I'd rather bear the comments people say to insult ya, then to poison my skin and erase my culture " - Deep Foundation

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone try making the statues flinch? :grin:

I said 'hey sexy' to one and he stuck his tongue out at me.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Nice pics Mercifull! I don't play much RS anymore for the past years but I'd sure like to go to the next Runefest and get completely hammered. Or just show up smashed

Got plenty more pics to come when I sort them all out. Here is a picture of me I spotted on the RuneFest official facebook. I seem to be holding wine in a lot of pictures >.< lol

47267_139979569377875_108165632559269_176985_3354400_n.jpg

I'm also at the front of this picture too :P http://twitpic.com/2j1nfn

It seems I managed to sneak into shot of loads of the official pictures. I'm in the background of the wrestling video, you can see me in the crowd in the initial video outside in the queue. I was the 100th person through the door so i'm right behind the person who was 99 and the sparkles went off hehe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Nice pics Mercifull! I don't play much RS anymore for the past years but I'd sure like to go to the next Runefest and get completely hammered. Or just show up smashed

Got plenty more pics to come when I sort them all out. Here is a picture of me I spotted on the RuneFest official facebook. I seem to be holding wine in a lot of pictures >.< lol

It seems I managed to sneak into shot of loads of the official pictures. I'm in the background of the wrestling video, you can see me in the crowd in the initial video outside in the queue. I was the 100th person through the door so i'm right behind the person who was 99 and the sparkles went off hehe

That guy in the green shirt and green party hat near the front... he's... he's peering into my soul...

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

I swear when I was there... there was no green man..... *cue twilight zone music*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

That guy in the green shirt and green party hat near the front... he's... he's peering into my soul...

HES THE LEPRECHAUN!!!!!!!!!

The first guy on the right with the red bag must have mistaken the addresse of the Mario convention next door.

It was my birthday on the Friday too so Limparse got this made for me

19ZA.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I just found one of party pete... those trousers were far too tight >.<

1a0K.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Party Pete was easily the star of the show, he was so great. I wonder who he is in reality.

He was hired in, I can't remember the exact details but he used to be a host on MTV somewhere in Europe. Apparently he felt more of a star at Runefest then he ever did while on TV.

Party Pete was easily the star of the show, he was so great. I wonder who he is in reality.

He was hired in, I can't remember the exact details but he used to be a host on MTV somewhere in Europe. Apparently he felt more of a star at Runefest then he ever did while on TV.

His name is Thierry Levy... but for one day he truly was a real life Party Pete :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Got the first part of my video done today. Was expecting to get it all done, but Vegas was being a royal pain. Crashed like 50 times and rendering stopped one time too many.

In the end, the 11 minutes turned into 500mb of video. :P

Hope to get part 2 out soon, hopefully with less trouble.

You got loads of footage of me in the background lol. I was in the blue tshirt with the summoning symbol and yellow bag who kept putting my camera in your view in the genesis bit lol. I was looking out for you but never noticed you, sad.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Got the first part of my video done today. Was expecting to get it all done, but Vegas was being a royal pain. Crashed like 50 times and rendering stopped one time too many.

Well done mate!

Liked the vid

yeah merci i noticed you standing in line outside hehe

He sounds very London.

The video was great den, but What I would love would be to see the whole presentations at some point. Some of the things look really interesting. That DYK about the clothes was cool. I wonder if Jagex filmed the whole thing?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Nothing makes me happier right now than to know that Runefest 2010 was a success. It was implausible in so many ways, but when people arrive in their skillcapes and partyhats, which is probably going to be a staple in the next Runefest, you know it's going to be enjoyable. I thank the community for making future Runefests possible, I'm going to try my best to grab a ticket the next time it's announced. Thank you so much!

As a side note, that queue must have looked incredibly strange to passing members of the public.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

3:11 Lol at the fat girl with agility cape.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Also, i found on the RuneFest website, Mod MMG said that RuneFest is planned to be an international thing. So England this year, probably somewhere else next year.

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

Also, i found on the RuneFest website, Mod MMG said that RuneFest is planned to be an international thing. So England this year, probably somewhere else next year.

Make it Denmark. That way I won't have to travel far, and kids under 18 can drink as well :mrgreen: Everyone is happy!