RuneFest Tickets Sold Out & Venue Location

@Dan3HitU

A jmod confirmed the authenticity of it. My testing/interview is confirmed at 1 pm tomorrow and I will have to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Cool. What's the address so I can try to get in on it?

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The link has been taken down. Now says "survey unavailable" so I guess they have enough people now.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hopefully i shall bump into some familiar names tomorrow, I'm getting excited now hehe

oh and don't forget ID for those of you who intend to try the alcoholic drinks

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Posting this message from Jagex HQ atm, sitting next to the person who has 120 dungeoneering.

Been good so far, can't say stuff for obvious reasons but will post more when I get back on Sunday/Monday.

This is DarkDude btw, obviously don't want to login with my admin account here.

Posting this message from Jagex HQ atm, sitting next to the person who has 120 dungeoneering.

Been good so far, can't say stuff for obvious reasons but will post more when I get back on Sunday/Monday.

This is DarkDude btw, obviously don't want to login with my admin account here.

No pic no proof. :P

I can confirm it's him :thumbup:

Hope you're having fun Mike! :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

You better post pictures too, Den :-D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Does anyone remember that Authenticator they showed ages ago? Could they be testing that? (If it's already been released then I must have missed it)

Cancelled due to lack of interest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I signed a non disclosure agreement so I can't reveal what I saw but it wasn't a bank pin authenticator.

Really excited now with only a few hours to go. Spent the day with some runescape friends yesterday and meeting back up with them before going to Runefest. Follow @Mercifull on Twitter.

Forgot to take camera yesterday so I must remember it today. I will try to post some updates and pics to Twitter if I get a signal.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Been standing in line for a while now, next to a guy with a real life flag of festvities... Loads of people in skill capes and various other things lol... It's really quite embarrassing associating myself with some of this.

Here's a jmod dressed as party pete:

imagevuo.jpg

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Been standing in line for a while now, next to a guy with a real life flag of festvities... Loads of people in skill capes and various other things lol... It's really quite embarrassing associating myself with some of this.

imagevuo.jpg

That is some cosplaying right there :thumbup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

It's really quite embarrassing associating myself with some of this.

Is pretty much everyone dressed up? If I'd of been able to make it I'd of been in just my casual wear... jeans/t-shirt, maybe even a WoW shirt for a laugh :thumbsup:

I'm sure Wembley will be better though :wink:

imagevuo.jpg

That is some cosplaying right there :thumbup:

That is one awesome look. He is actually good looking in that costume rather than just dressed up.

Well kinda.. I think it looks pretty good costume.

Id say about 2-3% of people are dressed up, ranging from a party hat/ bunny ears to full on bandos armour. Actually quite a lot of people here, way more than I expected. It's been good fun so far, had a few very minor teasers too for new stuff, got to see sceenshots of the warped dung floors.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

I would have missed the football if I attended this!

I gave away my ticket because I lost interest in going and tickets were sold out, so I passed them onto a friend :smile:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Looking at mercifull's twitter there are some good pictures. Can't see much on the warped floors but it looked like good fun.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^