RuneFest Tickets Sold Out & Venue Location

@Dan3HitU

If they do one outside of the UK it would probably be in The Netherlands because it has a pretty high player base and is a fairly central location in Europe.

Hopefully if they do one next year I'll be able to go, since I didn't go this year because I chose to buy a new phone instead :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The event does not seem very exciting.

It was VERY exciting!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The highlight of my day had to be the cabbage man- does anyone know who that was?

You mean the guy walking up to paul and andrew while they were in the middle of answering something about cabbages, and handing them a box with a cabbage in it?

That was me :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I am so not...

Ask around in the Runefestchat cc if you dont believe me :D

Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

The event does not seem very exciting.

It was VERY exciting!

Agreed.

RuneFest was one of the best experiences in my life. It was amazing. Video is very nice, pictures too, but they just can't capture the event and the way it was. For me being able to go around freely, chat casually with content developers, creators, mmg, community management, and all those RS players was unbelievable.

TipItTigerSig.jpg*Janakat.png

The highlight of my day had to be the cabbage man- does anyone know who that was?

You mean the guy walking up to paul and andrew while they were in the middle of answering something about cabbages, and handing them a box with a cabbage in it?

That was me :)

*Bows*

Janakat is right as well. No video nor picture can capture the true feeling of being at RuneFest. I would have loved it if RuneFest lasted for more then 1 day. It was just that good.

Ns didn't you say you were going to write a Times on this event? Or am I just imagining you said that?

Also, LOL if you actually handed out the cabbage. Epic.

Also, vids of you handing out cabbage please? :)

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

He said "it's not a skill its a minigame". Unoriginal heckle fail.

It doesnt have to be original to be true. ;)

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

lol me again. If anyone has any pics or vids of me NOT drinking wine please post them :S i'm looking like an alcoholic rofl

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

lol me again. If anyone has any pics or vids of me NOT drinking wine please post them :S i'm looking like an alcoholic rofl

You should totaly apply for a job at vinopolis. :P

Ns didn't you say you were going to write a Times on this event? Or am I just imagining you said that?

Also, LOL if you actually handed out the cabbage. Epic.

Also, vids of you handing out cabbage please? :)

You didn't imagine, it will be online this sunday...

Yes I did hand it, and

Here's the vid of it:

<--- watch from 7:13 onwards

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
CLICK IT!

Looking at the whole Rs genesis presentation had so much that I didn't know. I knew RS came from humble beginnings, but I didn't know Mrs Gower even had to pitch in and that Andrew had originally made flea circus due to not being able to afford the actual lemmings game.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Yeah, most people who start up a business at a young age have got no money (or not much) so they get their friends and relatives to invest a little on them. :)

Nice vids, I wish I had been there with you guys!

Come on, post a little story type thing about what it was like...

@Den

Around after 9 minutes the camera tilting and screaming made it seem like everyone was being shot. (Balloon popping. Fally massacre?) Then you die at the end when fall on ground.

Also the party time I presume really did seem dead lol. If I had gone with gf maybe I could got her to go dance with some random geeky people (Not being rude as I am just as bad.) and see how nearly anyone would of coped lol. Ofcourse I would just be at the bar as I hate dancing and am one myself lol. Not sure how she would of coped with that crowd. Funnier if brought some her friends along.